The Death Penalty - Should it be abolished?

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 4 Jan, 2005 12:49 am
Finn, Such a thin skin... I'm sure you never make mistakes...
0 Replies

J-B

Reply Tue 4 Jan, 2005 05:01 am
The issue depends on the culture:
In China, most of the people are simple, they love the good person, and hate the bad.
And Most of the people do not have the concept of law, and rights of everybody.
Under such circumstances, with some extremely bad guys, the death penalty cannot be aboilshed here in China at least temporarily.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Tue 4 Jan, 2005 09:24 am
Finn d'Abuzz wrote:
Now if the anti-death penalty folken would accept heinous torturous punishment, then I would jump on their side.

Actually, it's the pro-death penalty folks who should be in favor of torture.
0 Replies

James Davolt

Reply Tue 4 Jan, 2005 12:37 pm
Re: James Davolt - Let's talk about your son. Please contac
STOP The Killing wrote:
I know how to react - James, please contact me as I am new to post and unable to contact you privately.

Thanks

I too am too new to use pm's so after looking at the terms of service and seeing nothing against it I am posting my email address so that you may contact me if you like. [email protected] I apologize in advance if this is against the rules. I tried to search and see and couldn't find anything against it. Thanks
Jim Davolt
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Tue 4 Jan, 2005 04:08 pm
^JB^ wrote:
The issue depends on the culture:
In China, most of the people are simple, they love the good person, and hate the bad.
And Most of the people do not have the concept of law, and rights of everybody.
Under such circumstances, with some extremely bad guys, the death penalty cannot be aboilshed here in China at least temporarily.

What exactly would be considered an extremely bad guy or a serious criminal in China today?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 4 Jan, 2005 05:14 pm
Re: James Davolt - Let's talk about your son. Please contac
James Davolt wrote:
STOP The Killing wrote:
I know how to react - James, please contact me as I am new to post and unable to contact you privately.

Thanks

I too am too new to use pm's so after looking at the terms of service and seeing nothing against it I am posting my email address so that you may contact me if you like. [email protected] I apologize in advance if this is against the rules. I tried to search and see and couldn't find anything against it. Thanks
Jim Davolt

I do not hink there is a rule against it - but howsabout at least breaking it up a bit - so the spam bots cannot read it, and spam you until your mail box creaks?
0 Replies