Real Love

Reply Wed 25 Dec, 2002 12:02 am
I am very young, and also stupid lets be honest here. Though I have this one Woman I love with all of my heart. Is it better for me if I trully love her with a form of unconditional love. To just be her friend and support her through her school, being a young single mom, and just settle for a smile or press the issue a lii bit later. I have known her for over 3 yrs and have watched her grow so much. The honest truth is I love her so much that I all I really care about is the smile.... But is the maybe possible worth going after or should I settle for the smile? As long as she is with someone someday that will produce a smile of smiles is all I wish for, Though I miss those eyes and oppeness we once had.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,031 • Replies: 11
No top replies

Rae

Reply Wed 25 Dec, 2002 09:06 am
Are the two of you a couple, MG?
0 Replies

celticclover

Reply Wed 25 Dec, 2002 08:16 pm
Does she know how you feel about her? If so, how did she react to this? Hopefully you can answer these questions so that I can post for you again at a later time.
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Wed 25 Dec, 2002 09:16 pm
I'm with the others. I think we need more information on where your relationship stands now with her before we can comment further.

Merry Christmas :-D
0 Replies

MellowGemini

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2002 08:46 pm
Ok I'll try to keep this simple...
I met here about 3 yrs ago. We started to date and get closer and closer. Though she had been through alot in her life, and was also 4 yr's younger. I just tried to be a real man and respect her. I ended up moving into her moms house and about 2 weeks later we broke it off. I have this problem of being too caring and sincere, that alot of women are not really used to at a young age. I was allright with this though I was also living at her moms at the time and stayed there for about 4 more mth's. Where me and her mom would sit up till about 3am having Tea time. She saw other people and I never and still do not get jealous. It was just that after we broke it off I got to know the real her. She was going through alot and basicially I was too deep. I mean I meet all these girls though I seem somehow to move to fast. Not trying to get them into bed by any means it is just that I always end up being the bigger brother they wish they had or the dad that left them. ETC back to my situation. We are not together she ended up accidently getting pregnant by one of my old friends who I can't stand anymore for what he put her and his own daughter through. It is a very deep and touchy subject... lets just say in the future if it is meant to be than it will happen. I rather stop typing about her and what could be or could of been, and think more about how proud I am of her for overcoming all the hot lava she has had to crawl over to get where she is at.. See that is what scares me is if we ever did end up together and it did not work out again. I do not want to jepoadize our friendship or her future. I would never want to crack her new smile.
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2002 08:52 pm
Sounds like you've already got your mind made up, MG.
0 Replies

MellowGemini

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2002 08:57 pm
I'm so confused Rae I am listening to my heart echo while my mind loves to slam doors in my head. AMORE'S PERROS
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2002 09:00 pm
Let her go, MG.
0 Replies

MellowGemini

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2002 09:03 pm
THANX FRIEND, IF EVEN YOU DON'T VIEW ME AS ONE YET Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2002 09:06 pm
You're alright, MG.

Just seems to me that you're more comfortable being this young lady's friend. Nothing wrong with that.
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2002 09:50 pm
I agree with Rae. You'll find the right one some day. I wish you the very best.
0 Replies

MellowGemini

Reply Sun 29 Dec, 2002 01:08 am
AGREE THOUGH....
I agree with you all, though I will always go back to may saying where a picture is worth a thousand words. What about a smile? I can say menally let go. While heart and feelings remain true. Hopefully everyone finds they're own and decreases our divorce rate, all I simply state is all I want is friends though, even the house itself transcends complicates and never ends. From the tulipps in the summer to the needing ice skates to drop of Christmas presents. Just nightmares if you believe in fate..... Uncoditional love if you can settle for on e of the many infinitum that simply states PROUD (DEDICATED TO CAT THE ONE THAT CURIOSITY KILLED). Very Happy
0 Replies