Baffled in nj

Kathy77

Reply Wed 5 Feb, 2014 11:03 pm
I had been seeing this guy for about 4 months but never went on a date with him. He kept on saying he would take me out but never happend. I met him online and he asked if I could do his hair since I was a hairstylist so I said yes after a month. Well it seemed that's all he wanted from me but he always gave me gifts and paid for the haircuts. Finally he did sleep at my house on few occasions but we never had sex. When asked why he didn't want to have sex with me he said he was picky and he didn't like to rush sex. I was very hurt by this. Not by the fact that he didn't want to rush things but the picky comment made me feel horrible. Keep in mind we woke up one morning and he was masturbating and wanted me to help him. I have never ever had thus happen to me so I wanted to know what this meant. I was so upset and baffled please help?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 621 • Replies: 11
No top replies

CoastalRat

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2014 06:59 am
@Kathy77,
Quote:
Keep in mind we woke up one morning and he was masturbating and wanted me to help him.
Well, did you help him? If so, then I am also baffled.

Quote:
I have never ever had thus happen to me
You've never had what happen to you? Never woke up and walked in on a guy masturbating? Or never had one ask you for help?

Quote:
so I wanted to know what this meant
I'm guessing it meant that he wanted you to grab it and help.

Now on a serious note, you need to get as picky as him and toss him aside. He doesn't seem interested in a relationship, so go out and find someone who is interested in you. He seems to be all about himself from what little you have shared.
jespah

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2014 07:29 am
@Kathy77,
At least he paid you for the haircuts.

Otherwise, he sounds awfully selfish. Why hang around with him? You don't owe him a damned thing.
maxdancona

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2014 07:43 am
@Kathy77,
We all agree here. This guy is not worth your time.
Kathy77

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2014 10:20 am
@jespah,
I already tosses his ass. He had a small one anyway
Kathy77

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2014 10:24 am
@maxdancona,
Thanks I couldn't agree more. At 36 I can not believe that there are men still like that. Masturbating is what you do when you're hitting puberty.
0 Replies

Kathy77

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2014 10:29 am
@CoastalRat,
No I didn't that's a big turn off I just couldn't understand why a man would do this. Keep in mind this was a couple months in. A real man would want to please u not himself. I let his selfish ass go
0 Replies

Kathy77

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2014 10:50 am
@CoastalRat,
I know men master masterbate but the point is that this guy is selfish I got rid of him finally. He can find another hairstylist
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2014 11:06 am
@Kathy77,
A small ass?

Heh, just kidding.

Good on ya. Now go and be awesome.

But put on sunscreen first.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2014 11:30 am
Quote:
Kathy said: he did sleep at my house on few occasions but we never had sex

If you slept in the same bed at least you could have warmed your feet on his ass on cold winter nights
Kathy77

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2014 11:54 am
@jespah,
Haha you know what I'm talking about
0 Replies

Kathy77

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2014 12:01 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
He should have been warming me in other ways😁
0 Replies