Quote:
Motivation of Abortion Protesters

KILL ALL BABIES
0 Replies

anonymously99stwin

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 12:15 am
@gollum,
Quote:
Some people are vitriolically opposed to abortion. Are such people involved in helping living people in need? If not, what motivates the protesters?

What does being against killing babies have to do with helping people in need. Say woman is in need of a place to stay. She is offered by single man. Then while there they have sex she has a baby.. he says kill the baby to prove her love for him. I am thinking the man is ******* psychotic as hell. With she being against baby killing she would probably tell the man he will have to kill her and the baby both because she refuses. I don't know, an idea.

Motivates the protesters being against baby killing? I want to assume they would rather stand up for the lives of innocents than know about it and not.

0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 01:08 am
http://i62.tinypic.com/zui4io.jpg
anonymously99stwin

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 01:24 am
@Wilso,
- You don't have to be a mother to have foodstamps.

- To be on you're own you have to be of age.

- To get a job, to keep that job you need to be mentally healthy.

Not everyone is fortunate when on their own. No. Things happen. And there are things that prevent a person from doing much. Ignorant people would know nothing, insist on knowing nothing, be rebellious else similar and do their best to treat people like **** because of how ignorant they are.
Wilso

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 01:32 am
@anonymously99stwin,
I wasn't replying to you. I don't care what you think. Get some help for christ's sake.
Germlat

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 12:49 pm
@Wilso,
Ugly! The benefits are for the who have not yet developed. The abusers are the ones who understand the implications.
0 Replies

anonymously99stwin

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 01:20 pm
@Wilso,
I was clearly making a statement with my response. Who said it was directed at, toward you.

When I mention anything it is meant for all or any to read and to take into consideration of feeling free to respond no matter what I say. I love when fellow adults share themselves at all. with anyone. I consider that love, a form of love. I love love.

You say get help. I say I'm perfectly normal as anyone else. Why do you think the police have yet to arrest me? That's right. Because they know better. They happen to be more knowlegable than majority. Their choice to be ignorant or not.

What's wrong wilso? Are you,.. mad. You suit the profile of a perfect mad man.
Advocate

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 02:13 pm
@anonymously99stwin,
I think you are off your meds. You may not know it, but you come across as sick. I think you should seek psychological help.
Setanta

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 03:54 pm
@anonymously99stwin,
anonymously99stwin wrote:
Who said it was directed at, toward you.

You did, look at your post, where it says: @ Wilso. Idiot.
Bella Dea

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 05:24 pm
I think it's interesting that many (not all) vehement protestors of abortion fight more for the rights of the unborn than they do for the baby who is born into a world of **** and has to live with a mother who never wanted him in the first place.
chai2

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 05:48 pm
@Bella Dea,
Oh, but don't you know Bella that every woman who says they don't want a baby does a 180 degree turn once the bundle arrives, and wouldn't know what to do without it? Rolling Eyes

BTW, welcome back! Very Happy
anonymously99stwin

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 06:00 pm
@Advocate,
Quote:
I think you are off your meds. You may not know it, but you come across as sick. I think you should seek psychological help.

Would love to have you as one of my psychologists.
0 Replies

anonymously99stwin

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 06:01 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
You did, look at your post, where it says: @ Wilso. Idiot.

Flirting, ay.
0 Replies

anonymously99stwin

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 06:12 pm
@Bella Dea,
Quote:
I think it's interesting that many (not all) vehement protestors of abortion fight more for the rights of the unborn than they do for the baby who is born into a world of **** and has to live with a mother who never wanted him in the first place.

Have claimed I should have never had a child now as of recently because I see the life my child is being forced to live. Her life will end up being worse than mine. I wish such a life upon no one. She was happier before she was created. I was stupid, young, immature, in love. It is my fault my child is being forced to live the life she's living. I didn't mature soon enough. She's being forced to live a life without her mother.
0 Replies

anonymously99stwin

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 06:14 pm
@chai2,
Quote:
Oh, but don't you know Bella that every woman who says they don't want a baby does a 180 degree turn once the bundle arrives, and wouldn't know what to do without it?  

BTW, welcome back!

I fantasize about you chai2 while masturbating.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2014 04:05 pm
@chai2,
What up Chai baby?
chai2

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2014 04:07 pm
@Bella Dea,
Oh, you know, just giving insane posters something to think about while they pleasure themselves.
Bella Dea

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2014 04:13 pm
@chai2,
Sent you a pm.

0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2014 04:13 pm
@chai2,
Wait, I think about you too....does that make me insane?
Setanta

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2014 04:18 pm
@Bella Dea,
That depends on where your hands are.
0 Replies