I like my friend's girlfriend I think she likes me too not sure tho

Reply Wed 29 Jan, 2014 12:57 am
Well she does thing like touch me she'll poke me when she starts to talk to me rub my head put her hand on my leg stare at me smile at me make eye contact that last longer then normal she said something like that she feels closest to me other than her boyfriend she said she feels comfortable changing her clothes in front of me and she did I saw her butt and she saw me looking and kinda giggled a little she likes to touch me with her feet and legs she said she thinks I'm kinda cute the other day when I stayed at my friend I slept on the couch when we woke up she came over and got under the blanket with me and put her legs all over me and was trying to touch my thing with her feet and she bought me and her a braclet and didn't get her boyfriend one I need some advice also I want to ask her if she likes me and tell her that I really like her also I've told my friend that I like her and he was cool with it and told me that if they broke up that he knows that someone would take care of her and I know he was taking bought me so I need some advice

jespah

Reply Wed 29 Jan, 2014 08:01 am
@Soullessdragon,
First off, all topics benefit from soundtracks.

Now that that's out of the way, yes, it's pretty obvious she's making moves on you. I suggest you out and out tell her that nothing's going to happen until her relationship with your buddy ends.

Why?

Because if she's looking to cheat on him (seems pretty clear that she is, from where I'm sitting), then I bet she'll be looking to cheat on you, too. You sure you want a piece of that?

And your pal will, regardless of what he says, be kinda hurt if things start while she's still ostensibly dating him. So do it for him - tell her to end it with him before anything will happen. That way at least you're covered, when she inevitably begins trying to touch your friends' things with her feet while the two of you are still ostensibly dating. Or if she decides you're no longer interesting once you're available and no longer forbidden.

In this case, to quote Barney Stinson on How I Met Your Mother, Bros before Hoes.

Yo.
0 Replies