Is it me? Need Insight. Help!

secondusername

Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2014 01:34 pm
@panzade,
Quote:
You don't grasp much and neither did your 3 other persona.
Not going to bother thumbing you down.
Back you go on ignore.

Starting to think you have a thing for me.
0 Replies

secondusername

Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2014 01:35 pm
@panzade,
Up thumbed you in hopes to make you like me. Sad
0 Replies

tontoiam

Reply Fri 31 Jan, 2014 01:15 pm
@jpolaski234,
Quote:
She is head over heels in love with me, maybe i forgot to make that clear before, my apologies. She tells me constantly. A day goes by without a text and she's devastated, or thinking what she's done to make me upset/not want to talk to her. She has sacrificed a lot for me with no reciprocation. It would be a no brainer for any other guy to change and not have treated her poorly, I just don't know why I cant get myself to do it.

Quote:
You need to be completely dedicated to her as she is you. 

I'm assuming, there's something wrong with you? Bothering you. 

If it is another woman on your mind you need to get her off your mind. Good possibility it won't happen between you and the woman you have on mind. The one who has sacrificed a lot for you is who you need to have on mind. No matter what. Love her. Treat her well. She's the love of your life. Didn't work with you and the other woman because it wasn't meant. The other woman has chosen a path by now. You should understand that.

But hey. There may be no other woman. On your mind. I was thinking of a possibility. I'm sure you're a good guy. Confused about what it is you truly want. I'm telling you. This woman who is madly obsessively in love with you is your woman. You need to be greatful for her. Not every woman is like her. I'm not. As I think to myself I'm some fu**ed up nut case. Who believes my phone is evil and has thoughts about having it ran over or bashed with a hammer from time to time.

So you think this woman of yours is obsessed?? No. She's not obsessed. She's in love feeling in love as I felt at eighteen. I was the same exact way then. When 18. The non stop text messages it seems like. I remember. I quit my job for this guy I felt so in love with then. Moved in with him for a while. Wanted him to move in with me. Maybe my feelings were too deep too quickly. But that was then. History has taken place now.
Obsessed. I'll tell you obsessed. Obsessed is me now. I am deeply?, madly obsessed with this man who I need to let go of. But. Can't. It is that situation where I have to personally see him walk away. Period. So I know it's over. So I know that it never was that it never could be. I don't know why but that is what has to happen. Maybe I being as deep of an individual is reason why. I don't know. But unless it happens I'm stuck in a mental hell. No man would ever understand. I understand. Life right.
0 Replies