Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2014 09:19 am
I am a student doing an assignment where I need to talk to an expert about my subject (behaviour psychology). So, if you are a psychologist who specializes in behaviour, can I please know your email so we can have an interview over email?
~ Emily Greenberg
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,896 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2014 09:32 am
I'm not a psychologist but my solicitor once sent me to a psychiatrist for evaluation in connection with a court case I was involved in.
After an hours interview the shrink subsequently produced a report that concluded- "his responses were appropriate", so I must have come up with all the right answers..Smile
0 Replies

saab

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2014 09:33 am
@greatwhiteshark45,
behaviour psychology)
Psychological it is stupid behaviour to ask this question over inzernet.
You do not know if the person is an expert in anything regarding behaiour psychology and you do not even know if it is a trustworthy person.
Find a psychologist in your area and ask him/her even if you have to pay for it.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2014 02:35 pm
All you'll get here are barstool lawyers, psychologists, and consultants.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2014 05:14 pm
@greatwhiteshark45,
Emily I've had limited contact with the psyche world and you're welcome to inquire of me; I am [email protected] and evidently don't care who knows it
0 Replies