Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 768 • Replies: 7

Lustig Andrei

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2014 06:09 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
Driving While Imbecillic?
glitterbag

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2014 08:16 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Poor Justin, he must have been delusional due to the Beiber fever.
ossobuco

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2014 08:39 pm
@glitterbag,
I've mild interest in Bieber, very mild - Gracie liked him. At this point I'm figuring he is a mess, but, none of my business.

My only question is - and indicates I've read nothing much about him - is, where are his parents? Are they, whaddya call it, enablers?
glitterbag

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2014 08:55 pm
@ossobuco,
I suspect his parents benefit financially, sadly some folks see their children as cash cows. I try to avoid all celebrity news, it's overtaken actual news. Dreck
ossobuco

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2014 09:06 pm
@glitterbag,
I now avoid the letter K.

I don't watch tv or movies now (old computer) and I read some entertainment stuff since a) I'm from an early hollywood family and was raised reading variety and reporter et al; b) I like keeping up, more or less.

Still, much of the pr seems to me like a medical word in my early lab years - megaloblast.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 25 Jan, 2014 04:13 am
This is Bieber meeting the Canadian prime minister. It reminds me of a visit to a centre for people with learning difficulties where someone has just dressed himself for the first time.
http://assets-s3.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/articles/57928-justin-bieber-why-i-wore-overalls-to-meet-canadian-prime-minister-stephen-harper/1353939694_justin-bieber-article.jpg
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Fri 31 Jan, 2014 05:02 pm
I haven't posted anything about Justin Bieber yet. My view: A 19 year old kid was on marijuana, Xanax, and alcohol while drag racing a Lamborghini and he didn't crash. I think that deserves special recognition but he should be punished for endangering the welfare of a supercar. Wait... it was a Gallardo? Weak.
0 Replies