America has lost the war in Iraq.

pistoff

Reply Tue 20 Apr, 2004 04:07 am
"Today, my country from south to north is determined to fight those who have come to "liberate" us by killing our women and our children. The Americans will win the battle, but by besieging Falluja, they have lost the war."

http://truthout.org/docs_04/041904H.shtml

* There has been a virtual blackout of this in the American Media. Any stories that I have seen are scant scetches of this
siege and massacre of mostly old men, women, children and babies. I believe war crimes are being carried out in our names.

This city of 250,000 is painted with a broad brush of "they are all terrorists, Baathist holdovers" and it is far from the truth. While there are Baathasists in this city the majority of the population are not party members.

The USA has decided to make an example out of this city by raizing it and killing anything or anyone that moves and not allowing aide to come in, even to bury the bodies.

Now the US demands that all in the city turn over their weapons or the massacre will continue. I suspect that the massacre will continue.

Once many in Iraq get news of this outrage in this city, they will turn the Occupiers and America will have lost the war against the Iraqi people.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 4,825 • Replies: 90
No top replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Tue 20 Apr, 2004 04:27 am
Sad story Pist, but the title of your thread is nonsense and you should be ashamed of yourself for the lies you are making up about our soldiers. That's just wrong. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Tue 20 Apr, 2004 04:35 am
Sad
Sad that you are calling me a liar , Bill. Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

John Webb

Reply Tue 20 Apr, 2004 04:45 am
How the world wept when the Nazis committed similar atrocities. Crying or Very sad

Still, it is not so bad this time around, because the President approves. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Tue 20 Apr, 2004 05:12 am
Re: America has lost the war in Iraq.
pistoff wrote:
Any stories that I have seen are scant scetches of this
siege and massacre of mostly old men, women, children and babies.
This is a bald faced lie. Your own link doesn't even substantiate it. Rolling Eyes

pistoff wrote:
The USA has decided to make an example out of this city by raizing it and killing anything or anyone that moves and not allowing aide to come in, even to bury the bodies.
This too, is a bald faced lie. Your link doesn't substantiate this either. Rolling Eyes

I would have thought the truth was ugly enough for you. Why do you feel you have to make up deplorable lies about our soldiers activities? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 20 Apr, 2004 05:39 am
I just saw with my own eyes and heard with my own ears on CNN the following:

Likely voters polled give Bush a 5% lead over Kerry because of his handling of the war on terror.

Same likely voters feel Kerry would do a better job with the economy.

Same likely voters believe the economy to be the number one issue.

Conclusion:

Polled likely voters will vote for the man they feel will do the worse job on the number one issue because they feel he'll do a better job on the number two issue.

Polled likely voters, who see nothing and hear about nothing but the "War on terror" have successfully had the **** scared out of them.

America may have lost the war in Iraq, but bush has won it, because it's entire purpose is to broaden his power base and keep him in office.

Personal conclusion:

bush is undoubtably the number 2 man, if you take my meaning. :wink:
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Tue 20 Apr, 2004 05:52 am
Links
I hesitate to respond, Bill because I sure don't like being called a liar. Yes,the link doesn't day what I said. There are many other links that do.If I get ambitious I will post some of those.

People in America that still support BushCorpse are mostly ignorant, stupid, uncaring &/or a combo of all three. The Germans,mostly, went along with Hitler, as well.

Am I comparing Bush 2 to Hitler? No. The situation is somewhat similar.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Tue 20 Apr, 2004 06:50 am
I surely don't like calling you a liar either. I've noticed your change in attitude, and frankly, I like it.

your source wrote:
According to the young surgeon, who has done the rounds of the city's hospitals, Falluja counts more than 600 dead, 1224 wounded, including 153 women, 58 children under five years old and 83 young people five to fifteen years old, without counting the dead buried in their own gardens or being kept at home.
Obviously, this is NOT a "massacre of mostly old men, women, children and babies.". It is also clear that we are NOT "raizing it and killing anything or anyone that moves"... If we were Razing the city AND shooting anything or anyone that moves there would be 250,000 dead. One doesn't seek shelter in a building that is being "razed".

I suspect your "lies" were born of exaggeration more than anything else. Tell you what: If you delete or correct the paragraphs that are lies, I'll delete the accusations. My attack isn't personal. It's the lies I have a problem with, not you. Fair enough?
0 Replies

John Webb

Reply Tue 20 Apr, 2004 06:54 am
Pistoff, any comparison is unfair. Bush does not comb his hair forward and he faithfully shaves off his little moustache every day.Laughing
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 20 Apr, 2004 07:11 am
Erm, the Bush/Hitler, Iraq/Holocaust comparisons are not similar at all, but I suppose none of you grew up with Holocaust survivors. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

infowarrior

Reply Tue 20 Apr, 2004 07:33 am
I am disturbed to know how difficult it is to get a reliable civilian death count in Falluja from the rightwing US media.

As an Ameican, I am forced to scroll through the British and Arab news sources for this information.

Iraqi civilians do matter, as do US troops occupying Iraq. It's clear to me that Bush doesn't want "Joe Public" to know of Iraqi civilian atrocities.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Tue 20 Apr, 2004 02:54 pm
infowarrior wrote:
Iraqi civilians do matter, as do US troops occupying Iraq. It's clear to me that Bush doesn't want "Joe Public" to know of Iraqi civilian atrocities.

You got anything interesting to say about the million odd Iraqis that Hussein killed, or the ones he tortured?
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Tue 20 Apr, 2004 03:18 pm
Yes.
Saddam and his regime were horrible and they were supported
by our Govt. during the most brutal times. Does that justify what our Govt. is now doing? Had our Govt. been so concerned with Saddam and his regime when the brutality was at it's hight and tried to do something about it more respect for the US Govt. would have been given. When Bush 1 encouraged the Shi'ites to rise up against Saddam after Gulf War 1 which the US Govt. tricked Saddam into, our Govt. did nothing to aid the Shi'ites and around 100,00 were massacred.

Now this Govt. with many of the same people in power are hypocriticly demanding that the Iraqi people be submissive to whatever the US Govt. wants their country to be like. The new mantra is "democracy" in the form that the US feels comortable with and allowing the US to maintian 14 Military bases and the largest Embassy on the planet within Iraq. Also, allowing Multi-corps to sweep in and set up businesses.

The Iraqis have been colonized before by the UK and they finally managed to make the UK leave. They may do the same again this time with the US and UK. If liberation means subjegation the Iraqis will reject it. The new round of Operation Sledge Hammer won't win many hearts and minds.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 20 Apr, 2004 06:09 pm
GWB wasn't president and Al Queda hadn't attacked us yet and Russia was still our biggest threat.

Times change and so does foriegn policy.
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Tue 20 Apr, 2004 06:16 pm
Uh...duh
"Times change and so does foriegn policy."

Words of extreme wisdom. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Fedral

Reply Wed 21 Apr, 2004 12:11 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I just saw with my own eyes and heard with my own ears on CNN the following:

Likely voters polled give Bush a 5% lead over Kerry because of his handling of the war on terror.

Same likely voters feel Kerry would do a better job with the economy.

Same likely voters believe the economy to be the number one issue.

Conclusion:

Polled likely voters will vote for the man they feel will do the worse job on the number one issue because they feel he'll do a better job on the number two issue.

Polled likely voters, who see nothing and hear about nothing but the "War on terror" have successfully had the **** scared out of them.

America may have lost the war in Iraq, but bush has won it, because it's entire purpose is to broaden his power base and keep him in office.

Personal conclusion:

bush is undoubtably the number 2 man, if you take my meaning. :wink:

If the man we choose to be President doesn't do that great a job on the 'Number One concern', some businesses will fail and some people will be out of work.

If the man we choose to be President doesn't do that great a job on the 'Number TWO concern', Thousands, perhaps more, people could die and god knows how many could be injured...

I think the fear of death, dismemberment and destruction of our way of life will carry the vote towards Bush because of the consequences of failure.
0 Replies

Tarantulas

Reply Wed 21 Apr, 2004 02:03 am
In that case it would be better for Al Qaeda to stop all its attacks until after the US election in November. Then they would get John Kerry, who would be soft on the issue and let the rest of the world go to hell unless the UN took control of US troops and continued the war on terrorism. On the other hand, if they keep bombing countries and causing many deaths, as they did in Spain. US voters would want to continue with the current strong President and remain safe.

And if President Bush can let people know that we're safe from terrorists here AND the economy is doing pretty well, then Kerry will have zero appeal with the voters and we can use the "L" word - Landslide.
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Wed 21 Apr, 2004 03:50 am
Maybe
In six months we will know, eh?
0 Replies

Tarantulas

Reply Wed 21 Apr, 2004 03:55 am
Yes, and I'll be glad to see Laura doesn't have to move all of her stuff out of the White House for another four years. Very Happy
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Wed 21 Apr, 2004 04:03 am
Brandon9000 wrote:
infowarrior wrote:

You got anything interesting to say about the million odd Iraqis that Hussein killed, or the ones he tortured?

Two wrongs don't make a right.
0 Replies