can a girl have male friends if she has a boyfriend?

Wilso

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 11:33 pm
@anonymously99stwin,
anonymously99stwin wrote:

Haha. You're not that weak.

My wife can have male friends you ignorant fuckwit.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 11:41 pm
@kris92,
If you're secure in your relationship, then it's not a problem. If you're not, then it probably wasn't going to last anyway. If you can't trust her, then why would you care?
anonymously99stwin

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 11:45 pm
@Wilso,
Quote:
My wife can have male friends you ignorant fuckwit.

Who said I was ******* serious? You ******* dumb ass bastard.

0 Replies

anonymously99stwin

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 11:53 pm
@Wilso,
Quote:
If you're secure in your relationship, then it's not a problem. If you're not, then it probably wasn't going to last anyway. If you can't trust her, then why would you care?

Not all men are the same. I know for a fact. You stupid piece of ****. Now say something.

Oh. Did I offend you? If so then you're guilty of something. Yeah I could care the **** less. Are you trying to prove a point with me? Then ******* prove it. I've got nothing to ******* hide. Nothing to be ashamed of. Hell. I've got ******* nothing thanks to a family who could care the **** less about me. That's life right. Am I still offending you? Then it must be true my family has nothing for me. I'm not the one that said, hey put me on that thing called earth but give me skin so I can walk amongst those ignorant shits.
Wilso

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 12:07 am
@anonymously99stwin,
Think you need to up your lithium pal.
anonymously99stwin

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 12:22 am
@Wilso,
Lost my damn prescription.
0 Replies

Birtyo

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2014 08:11 am
@kris92,
I would be worried if my boyfriend did that! But, if you really love her you need to trust her. Even if it makes you uncomfortable, maybe you could try to make it obvious to her "friend" that you love her! I hope this helped Smile
bellamente

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2014 12:08 pm
@Birtyo,
He's not good to her. He gets online and posts their, his and her business, about his and her relationship because he is not fully mature along with refusing to be a man and take full control of their, his and her relationship. At the same time he's ruining some other woman's life going on two years now; with no conscience.

I say; "Some man.".
0 Replies