Evil Father Refuses To Quit Lying?

Reply Sat 18 Jan, 2014 07:35 am
I just turned 17. Since I was 1 I lived with Ammee(that's mother in Urdu).My little sister came too right after she got out of the hospital from being born.She's 15 now. Ammee isn't my birth mom and I've known this for years. Apparently our birth mom had a bad habit of hooking up with no good bums or woman beaters and having their kids, so Ammee offered to take me and my sister off her hands.She was a widow with grown kids and kind of lonely. Our birth mom signed us over when I was 2 right after my sister was born. I think we even visited her a few times.
When I was 5 Ammee,my sister,and me went to England to visit her gentleman friend and didn't go back to Denver. We were adopted by then and using Pakistan Passports,o it wasn't like Ammee was sneaking us off under anyone's noses. Her gentleman friend wanted us to stay on with him so we did.
About 2 years after we moved to the UK we started getting followed by a guy who turned out to be a detective. He said we had been unlawfully removed from America and our father wanted us back. Ammee told him she ADOPTED us and whoever said something was unlawful should get a life.
I have a named father on my birth certificate, but my sister doesn't. Ammee says it's the same guy a German national and he's trouble with a capital T. He shoved our birth mom hard into a wall and made her have early labor with my sister. Then he fled back to Germany to avoid jail. Last she heard he was playing pro basketball there.
The detective wouldn't leave us alone so our stepdad moved us from Leeds temporarily to Pakistan then back to the UK and to Scotland. It worked for a few years until I was 11. Then 1 night a group of guys with guns knocked the door in planning some kind of military kidnapping of my sister and me. We heard the door crashing in upstairs and were able to hide ourselves.
Our stepdad packed us up and moved yet again. This time to Trinidad and Tobago. For the past 5 years we've been here and unbothered.
BUT my sister and me are still listed as Missing on several North American and EU websites. We are NOT missing! We live with the woman our birth mom chose to let adopt us WILLINGLY. Our supposed birth dad is not American,so his permission was NOT needed in order for us to be adopted. Courts in California where I was born,Nevada where my sister was born,and Utah where were adopted have upheld our adoptions. It's true Nevada granted him the right to prove Paternity on my sister,but like Ammee said my sister was adopted and it made no difference who her father is.
Last year I contacted my birth and told him that as long as he kept trying to have the ONLY mother I onow arrested I would NEVER see him. He said he would drop the warrants if we gave anonymity and revealed our location. Fat chance!
In the end my stepdad took the matter to court and managed to have us taken off the North American sites,but he couldn't do the same with EU sites. It's really gotten ridiculous! No one's asking him to pay Child Maintenance or play Daddy. We just want him to go AWAY!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 832 • Replies: 4

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 18 Jan, 2014 08:29 am
Your family should hire a lawyer who specializes in international affairs to straighten this out.
0 Replies

Zerzin97

Reply Sat 18 Jan, 2014 11:03 am
@Zerzin97,
I should have added that he has managed to keep an audience for so many years by claiming discrimination. He went to the US Courts claiming that because he was white and a German national and our birth mom was black and American he was being denied a fair chance. When it was brought up about him hitting our birth mom he took the same argument to German Courts which (illegally) gave him custody. Hence our ability travel abroad is hindered unless we want to be DRAGGED to Germany to that woman abusing jerk!
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 18 Jan, 2014 11:46 am
Quote:
Zerzin said: I just turned 17

In that case you're not a kid any more, so start taking control of your own life..Smile
0 Replies

RussianMachine

Reply Sat 18 Jan, 2014 12:10 pm
@Zerzin97,
You all are Pakistani Citizens? 3 States upheld and affirmed your adoption? That judge must have been drunk when he allowed your father custody! Born in America to an American mother means he as a German NEVER had any rights to begin with! I know this from personal experience. Until my eldest child's mother died I had no rights to even know her residence, because I am a Russian Citizen and was considered persona non grata.
The best thing you can do is call his bluff. Travel abroad and see of your passport truly is flagged or if he is lying which I strongly suspect.On the slim chance he is not then allow the legal wrangle to play out which by the time it ends you and your sister will both be adults.
His plan was likely to either intimidate your foster mother into handing you over or either just cause trouble. He didn't expect resistance from her or that he would have to drag you children kicking and screaming to Germany. It's a male thing. His ego is wounded.
0 Replies