Reply Tue 14 Jan, 2014 11:22 pm
I was with a girl, we went on a date for drinks and afterwards asked her to come back to my place. She agrees and comes over, I make a move on her for a kiss and she turns me down. Then I climb on my bed and lay on my stomach.... She takes her shoes off and climbs in my bed and puts her legs around me in a flirtatious manner. I put my hand on her and she doesn't push me off. I drop her at home and she said she had fun we should do it again. Should I keep chasing or am I in the friend zone

Eliza6826

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2014 06:52 am
@Lolo7787,
Sorry for my straightforward, did you have sex in your home? if so, I guess the girl just want to have affair with you. My understanding.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2014 07:08 am
Quote:
Lolo said: I make a move on her for a kiss and she turns me down....She takes her shoes off and climbs in my bed and puts her legs around me..

Well the kiss attempt fell flat so your score is 0% there, but later she got in bed with you which scores 100%.
So overall you're running at an average 50% success rate, so hang on in there..Smile
0 Replies

Lolo7787

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2014 12:08 pm
@Eliza6826,
No we did not have sex
PUNKEY

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2014 02:09 pm
@Lolo7787,
No wonder you are confused - I am too.

Beware of girls who say NO, then act YES.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2014 04:56 pm
Quote:
Lolo said: asked her to come back to my place. She agrees and comes over

You did better than me mate, I once asked a woman back to my place and we walked along chatting alright but then i realised i was talking into thin air because she'd u-turned and walked off without a word
Lolo7787

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2014 05:01 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Women, can't live with them...... Can't live without them lol
BillRM

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2014 05:32 pm
@Lolo7787,
PUNKEY warning should be taken to heart as it can be very dangerous to deal with a girl/woman that give mixed sexual signals.
0 Replies

anonymously99stwin

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2014 04:59 pm
@Lolo7787,
Lolo7787 wrote:
Quote:
"I was with a girl, we went on a date for drinks and afterwards asked her to come back to my place. She agrees and comes over, I make a move on her for a kiss and she turns me down. Then I climb on my bed and lay on my stomach.... She takes her shoes off and climbs in my bed and puts her legs around me in a flirtatious manner. I put my hand on her and she doesn't push me off. I drop her at home and she said she had fun we should do it again. Should I keep chasing or am I in the friend zone"

I looking in on it.. She may be a good girl. Innocent. Wanting to take it slow. She could be waiting for the time she feels will be okay to go all the way. I'm not too sure. You said you went out for drinks. What kind; alcohol or the opposite? Either way. She's just waiting. Nothing to worry about. But if she has options, the possibility of someone else in the picture for her then there is no telling. I, if man would move on, this me assuming the both of you have been part of one another's life for a good while. But if not then don't worry. Let time take place.

I personally. This being on a personal level. May be in a tough spot right now. If things would had been different I wouldn't be married right now. But I am so. In the future if I'm ever able to get a divorce.. since I've grown into having a thing for this internet thing.. I now would find someone online, communicate for a while about 5 - 10 years, mind control goes a long way, ((because there are things I need to take care of)), then finally meet but I feeling in love by that time I would be/do whatever they desired. That thing where guidance comes into place and you do as expected by your leader. I'm a follower. It's not easy searching for someone online. Or one trying to control my mind I must be missing. Because I have someone in mind who I can't seem to get out. It's eating me alive. 
0 Replies

anonymously99stwin

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2014 05:26 pm
@Lolo7787,
To understand a woman Lolo7787 you need to get inside her head. 

As I have mentioned in another thread..

Babe. You, men [can] understand women. You need to know what you're doing, understand what you're doing. Are you going about it the right way? To understand a woman. You ((seriously)) need to get inside her head. Understand her actions, reasonings.. figure out what she likes, what makes her smile, happy, sad, upset, etc else. You need to make sure she likes you, has an interest in you, a strong one. Find out what it is that pisses her off then, piss her off, coming back with knowing what she loves about you and acting on it to win her. You honestly need to know a woman may not admit it but she loves a man who can take control. You just need to figure out what it is that will make her understand you're in control. You'll know you've got her once she's doing exactly what you want. Yes. Mind control is VERY important. Understanding her maturity, mentality is very important as well. Because. If you don't understand her maturity level, you will lose her. Which then it obviously wasn't meant to be.

0 Replies

anonymously99stwin

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2014 05:33 pm
@Lolo7787,
To throw some humor in.. ((you, any of you may not see the humor))
0 Replies

anonymously99stwin

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2014 05:43 pm
@Lolo7787,
Advice.
0 Replies

anonymously99

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2014 06:11 pm
@Lolo7787,
I call your situation, Innocent Puppy Love
0 Replies

anonymously99

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2014 06:22 pm
@Lolo7787,
0 Replies

anonymously99

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 01:36 pm
@Lolo7787,
True love maybe so smile.
0 Replies

anonymously99

Reply Tue 21 Jan, 2014 03:42 am
@Lolo7787,
[Our Carol Lover Boy] wrote:
Quote:
I was with a girl, we went on a date for drinks and afterwards asked her to come back to my place. She agrees and comes over, I make a move on her for a kiss and she turns me down. Then I climb on my bed and lay on my stomach.... She takes her shoes off and climbs in my bed and puts her legs around me in a flirtatious manner. I put my hand on her and she doesn't push me off. I drop her at home and she said she had fun we should do it again. Should I keep chasing or am I in the friend zone

anonymously99 wrote:
SHE MAY BE TRYING TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH HER..
DON'T **** ((IT, YOUR CHANCES)) UP!

By the way. If you are [hoping] for another woman to take her place by chance. You are wasting your and your lover girl's time. You would be considered a shitty man. I would consider. Who the hell else cares? I don't know.
[BUT.]
My love. You could turn it all around and make it as if you're the good guy. as if you. never. did. anything. wrong. Most men do. that ****. You would be surprised at how all, alright some of the men (are usually) blinded by other men in this world. I thinking to myself no you probably will never know. ((hello this thing called mental situation)). I should had been born a man. This woman business is bullshit.
0 Replies

anonymously99

Reply Tue 21 Jan, 2014 10:20 pm
@Lolo7787,
She is falling but wanting to make sure you're really (truly) in love with her. Don't sweat it.
0 Replies

informateur

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2014 05:09 pm
@Lolo7787,
Hate to hear that you experienced your first puppy love experience. It was, all of your time you will be waiting for her will be worth it. She may be waiting until after marriage before having sex with you. Congrats. You found a keeper.

I personally couldn't, wouldn't wait until after marriage. Sex is rather difficult for me to avoid when ((feeling)) in love.
0 Replies

nameis

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2014 02:12 am
@Lolo7787,
Quote:

You have yet to propose? You are no man.
0 Replies

secondusername

Reply Sun 26 Jan, 2014 03:51 am
@Lolo7787,

The above ((video)) is me being sarcastic. as in don't take it seriously. Wink

Hate that I'll miss you're marriage. :feeling sad because of the fact((me missing your marriage)): :at the same time feeling accomplished for you:

Be. happy. I know you will. You deserve it. your happiness. You and I both know you do.
0 Replies