Confused about this guy

Reply Mon 13 Jan, 2014 03:24 pm
A couple months ago I met this guy online (we were following each other in Tumblr and he talked to me first). He's the kind of guy who likes to send nudes to girls and all that lol. The reason I'm confused is because he has never done that to me (not that I want), and he's very kind and nice. He has also complmented me a couple of times (eyes, hair,etc). Lately we've been talking a frequently and we have a lot in common. I know this may sound stupid but why do you think he behaves that way with me? Is there a chance he may like me or simply he just sees me as a friend and I'm not his type?

FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 13 Jan, 2014 03:29 pm
@Sarafine12,
How do you know he sends nudes to the girls and have you seen them? Wink

No seriously a little more info can help..

Perhaps simply put he tends to gage who he can send them too and who he can't, he's obviously confident or else he wouldn't do it to start with and he's giving you compliments so that also points to him being confident.

He may very well just see you as someone he gets along with or he maybe playing his cards differently for what reason ? Who knows, he could just be a player knowing how to do it, or he could think you're "ok" and is treading carefully, I think time will tell.
Sarafine12

Reply Mon 13 Jan, 2014 03:41 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Sure, what more would yo like to know?
FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 13 Jan, 2014 03:48 pm
@Sarafine12,
I'm just curious as to how you know he sends nude photos when he hasn't sent them to you.

Ok, let's add Wink What about what your conversations are about you say you have things in common.. How long does he spend talking with you and, and, is it all like this, over the internet, written Smile
Ragman

Reply Mon 13 Jan, 2014 03:51 pm
@Sarafine12,
Just out of curiosity, how old are you? Your nickname would indicate that you could be only 12 yrs old. Are you under 18?
Sarafine12

Reply Mon 13 Jan, 2014 03:53 pm
@Ragman,
I'm 16
0 Replies

Sarafine12

Reply Mon 13 Jan, 2014 03:56 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
LOL because girls asked him why he kept sending nudes and he published his answer.

Yeah, it all has been written. We can talk since morning 'till late at night.
Ragman

Reply Mon 13 Jan, 2014 03:57 pm
@Sarafine12,
Just curious that if you're 16 as you say, why would select a nickname with number 12 in it?
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 13 Jan, 2014 03:58 pm
@Sarafine12,
See if we know more about him, we get to know more huh Smile

Soooo what was his answer?

And, once you read the answer surely you two have spoken about that, that he sends nudes what were your thoughts on that I mean it's too a lot of girls right?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 13 Jan, 2014 04:04 pm
@Sarafine12,
Girlfriend!! Nude pictures to a lot of girls? REALLY!

That's sick.

You don't know this dude. Only from the web. He could be a predator or nasty old man posting pictures of other dudes and saying it's him.

If you are under 16, he could go to prison for what he is doing.
0 Replies