Affair with no where to go

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2014 03:39 pm
Ive been seeing someone for around 3 months, both of us are in relationships and unhappy bur we both have our reasons why we cant leave. In the time this has been going on weve only been able to meet up in public places. We would both love to spend some time alone together but neither of us ever has a free house, and my other half is so over protective we wouldnt be able to go to a hotel for the night. Does anyone has any ideas of where we could go for the day or afternoon to have some alone time? Any help is muchly appreciated x

Ragman

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2014 03:45 pm
@Bpampered,
to a divorce lawyer. I'm just saying.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2014 03:45 pm
@Bpampered,
I'm not judging. But, there are "no" reasons why anyone can not leave someone. Children get accustomed to change, finances can change by making them change, family/friends help out when needed.

What I am saying is no one should live in a loveless marriage/relationship if they have tried and can not work together to make it work. But, no partner deserves to be in a lie of a relationship either, including affairs.

Going through this for another 3 months, never being able to hold each other or find out if you both are actually suited or if it is just lust of things missing in both of your lives, is far harder than to walk away and establish if there is something worthwhile between the two of you.

Asking how to assist in you sneaking around behind a partners back, sorry I can't help you with that answer but I do hope, you consider both of you, the reality of all of this and discuss as Adults how to end things with your significant other halves nicely..

You do say your other half is over protective, don't you mean possessive? I could stay with someone a girlfriend or family over night.

0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2014 05:42 pm
@Bpampered,
Jerk!! So I'm supposed to feel sorry for you! Can't find a place to f@$&ck poor baby! Grow some balzz and end it.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2014 06:00 pm
@Bpampered,
I think you will find almost nobody here who would assist someone find a way to cheat on a spouse/partner or whatever. It doesn't matter to me how bad you imagine your situation to be, you can leave it before jumping into bed with someone else.

Personally, since you give no real details, I bet you claim that both of you have issues with your partners in order to justify screwing each other.
0 Replies

Brokenhearted50

Reply Wed 20 May, 2015 02:23 pm
@Bpampered,
I won't be so harsh....as I have no room to be. My advice would be, don't do it until you both have freedom to do so in one of your own homes. You're asking for a heartbreak that you have no idea you will indeed receive. If not caught, you will always know....you've done wrong. Sold yourself short. If you or he do not love their spouses, get out.....no excuse is good enough and YES, I've heard all of them.
Ragman

Reply Wed 20 May, 2015 05:40 pm
@Brokenhearted50,
Please take note this OP is no longer active on the site. This thread has a date-stamp of 17 months ago..and is inactive until now.
0 Replies

twofatinnit

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2016 03:52 am
@Bpampered,
You can book hotel day rooms at most hotels near airports.

Have fun, rock her world Smile
0 Replies