Reply Tue 7 Jan, 2014 09:28 pm
I have a female coworker that I can't read.... I've been married for 4 years she's been married for like 7 or 8.. I'm 26 she's 37.. My question and believe me I feel like a fool for putting this out there but I think she has a think for me... It's just I know all women are different in someway ... But your regular signs a girl is attracted to you doesn't apply with her or I've just been out of the dating game for so long I'm haveing trouble noticing friendly conversation between flirting.... The one obvious thing I do notice is this sparkle in her eye when we speak and I catch her staring .... Sometime she's staring at me when I look at her she doesn't snatch away we always lock eyes for about 2 sec then turn away... I'm noticing it more and more it really picked up when I told her about another married woman that was txting me trying to hook up but I blew that off ... She called me a regular Casanova ... I can't just ask her how she feels about me same for telling her how I feel... Honestly I think about her all day .. But I won't get into that.. I'm just looking for some advice from someone who has been there done that .. Or tips on getting our true feelings for each other out there .. Without totaly making it awkward to work with her everyday or have her husband finding out
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,982 • Replies: 6

chai2

Reply Tue 7 Jan, 2014 09:58 pm
@KasaNova,
I'm glad I'm not your wife.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 7 Jan, 2014 10:17 pm
@KasaNova,
You are being played by an older woman, sweetie.
Eliusa

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2014 07:07 am
@PUNKEY,
Why played? Maybe she is really liking him?
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2014 07:11 am
@KasaNova,
Hon, if you think about her all day what would you be willing to put online for her?
Your marriage? Probably not. And how is your marital sex life lately?
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2014 07:12 am
@PUNKEY,
Yep, you are holier than us. We got it.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2014 08:39 am
@KasaNova,
KasaNova wrote:
She called me a regular Casanova .

sounds like she is amused by you and the things you say