Believing my husband or some girl he pissed off?

Mame

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2014 01:46 pm
@mchalel,
For God's sake, get over it!

He married you, not her. Get on with your life.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2014 02:32 pm
I feel sorry for him, he seems to attract psychos, out of the frying pan into the fire.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2014 03:54 pm
@mchalel,
In my opinion, that ever happened 'before' you married is irrelevant. Certainly sounds to me that you are more concerned that he "may" have slept with her one last time, before he got married and he may very well have as well, final goodbye to any other woman and are concerned he would cheat on you now..

If he does and you are not happy with that, walk..

Sitting around and worrying about it for the rest of your life will put such a rift into your relationship that you won't have a relationship to work with in any event and so, it will be over anyway.

Jealousy of a woman scorned is what this is about. Obviously she needs help, she's covering her tracks with all of a sudden having a thyroid issue, in one of her emails to him as to why she stalked, sent emails constantly and if you read what she wrote about your looks Smile Then, she knew she was a fling, a passing thing, not marriage material. Why do you think she emailed you Wink

He married you... Let the past live where it belongs.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2014 03:57 pm
@mchalel,
mchalel wrote:
If he slept with her a few weeks before our wedding he does NOT deserve me and I want out.

Given this comment you might want to do your husband a favour and leave him now.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2014 03:57 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I feel sorry for him, he seems to attract psychos, out of the frying pan into the fire.

word
mchalel

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2014 06:03 pm
@ehBeth,
Ok i guess im the crazy one then
mchalel

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2014 06:04 pm
@ehBeth,
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2014 06:17 pm
@mchalel,
You are. You need to face some home truths. Why do you believe some crazy ex that your husband dumped to be with you, over the man you claim to love? For some reason or other you've got trust issues. The fact is you're never going to be happy, you'll always find fault with him whatever.

It's a pity we can't advise him, because I'd tell him to start divorce proceedings right away. If a marriage has no trust it's got nothing.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2014 06:19 pm
@mchalel,
mchalel wrote:

Agreed.
mchalel

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2014 06:39 pm
@chai2,
If he did it he will never admit it
chai2

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2014 06:42 pm
@mchalel,
Well then, what the **** are you worried about?

You think your husbands a liar, and believe some stranger, and that pretty much covers it.
chai2

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2014 06:42 pm
@chai2,
God, I wish I could thumb myself up
Olivier5

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2014 06:53 pm
@mchalel,
Don't worry about the sharp tone of some comments. People here are often blunt. I agree with what they say though: this girl is nothing to worry about, and you're in great danger of destroying your marriage out of lack of trust for your partner.

Trusting men is something modern-day women have issues with, in my experience. It can be annoying. (I'm male and will be 50 in May)

What I'm wondering is: did something happen, like recently, which made you think about her? She hasn't emailed you for 8 months, so why do you ask yourself (and us) these questions NOW?
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2014 07:23 pm
@chai2,
Help you out there oh, wrong one you wanted the f one? Wink
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2014 07:25 pm
@mchalel,
Look at your heading and now look at what you just wrote, here I will help.

"Believing my husband, or some girl he pissed off?

"If he did it he will never admit it".

So you aren't going to believe him if he says he didn't so the question is mute.
0 Replies

anonymously99stwin

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2014 08:25 pm
@mchalel,
This is definitely a tough mental situation for you.

You're worried he is cheating on you? I'm sure hard reliable proof will come up. Then again. It may never.

This being a tough decision. You are in love with this man you'll let it go. You're not in love with this man then leave him. Don't make a decision you'll make your own life miserable. Thoughts of suicide will enter your mind.
PUNKEY

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2014 09:58 pm
@mchalel,
Mchalel,

This is eating you up and after all this time, WHY?

If things were good in your marriage, you would be laughing about this and the ridiculousness of it all. Instead, you suffer.

What's REALLY going on here?

Time for YOU to be honest with him.

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 9 Jan, 2014 03:37 am
@PUNKEY,
Quote:
If things were good in your marriage, you would be laughing about this and the ridiculousness of it all. Instead, you suffer.

In-securities within a person dis-enables them to laugh as they ponder and ponder and worry and think, argue and dis to the point that the other half in the end, walks as they have had enough .

But an excellent, excellent statement.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 9 Jan, 2014 04:22 am
@mchalel,
Quote:
If he slept with her a few weeks before our wedding he does NOT deserve me and I want out. Oh

If I was your husband I would be the one thinking of pulling the plug on a marriage where my partner is so willing to believe the worst of me on the word of a nut job.

How dare you keep questioning my word would be my stand at this point in time.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 9 Jan, 2014 04:34 am
You know people every time I read of women such as this thread poster I think of how damn lucky I am to have found my wife.

Need to make a mental note to tell her this AM how must I love her and how lucky I am to have her as my wife.