Should i keep dating her?

Nope

Reply Sun 5 Jan, 2014 11:23 am
So this girl that i'm dating now was my Friend for more than 2years (i was not completely friendzoned u.u ) we see each other several times, and each one of us was engaged to someone else
she WAS attrackted to me "i'm 90% sure about that",Anyway after months when we were the two of us single, i maked my move and asked her out and she said Yes
she told me that she was confused and happy
Now i'm falling in love with this girl and the problem is
that i'm being so nice to her and i'm giving her all the space she needs to make her feel comfortable with me, But she don't stop talking to other boys on "FB/skype/.."
i don't want that because i'm afraid if someone else take her from me - -"
i told her what i'm feeling and i guess she didn't consider that as an important thing..
I love this girl and i don't want to lose her but i'm not that type of guys who can accept to get ignored by someone else, What should i do..?
Thanks evryone! Smile
(Btw Sorry for my poor English and I hope you can understand me)

Tip: She broke up with her Ex.bf because he's so jealous and always trying to know evrything about her.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 787 • Replies: 3

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 5 Jan, 2014 11:24 am
@Nope,
She TALKS to other boys and you get jealous?

Grow up.
0 Replies

LiveLoughLaugh24

Reply Sun 5 Jan, 2014 12:43 pm
@Nope,
Dear Nope,
My suggestion would be to sit down with her in person and gently express your feelings. Express how it causes you to feel when she talks to other boys on Face book or Skype. If you're working on not being a jealous dude than tell her that but that it still offends you when she talk to other boys online. That she way you are communicating things that both of you guys will work on so that she doesn't feel she is being condemned for talking to other boys. If, however, she doesn't acknowledge what you have expressed to her than you need to seriously re consider the relationship because if it doesn't change now while you guys are still early it may not change later. Best of luck!
0 Replies

woosa

Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2014 10:10 am
@Nope,
take it easy, you sounds like hurting yourself
0 Replies