She Has A Boyfriend, So Why Is She Like This?

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 12:31 pm

Last week I saw her. We made eye contact and she looked away quickly. Then me and my dad went into the store she works in and my dad said hi she spoke to him quickly I said hi and she looked down.

Summer 2012 when we worked together and I'm sure she liked me but I was shy and she eventually got a BOYFRIEND. I saw her this summer with her friends she only spoke to me when I approached her.2 weeks ago I text her after I ran into her friend.

We said hi and she asked how we ran into each other and she never responded. I sent a message to all my phone contacts saying Merry Christmas and she responded. On Instagram she didn't follow so I unfollowed her. Weeks after I followed her again and she followed back. On instagram she tends to like my pics.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 533 • Replies: 3

ehBeth

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 01:02 pm
@LeviRadius,
Why is she friendly when she has a boyfriend?

Because it's normal.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 03:51 pm
@LeviRadius,
Is this the same woman you asked about in October and November 2013?
0 Replies

babbits

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 04:40 pm
@LeviRadius,
Like what?
Sounds like she doesn't think your interaction so far is important. It's just 'casual', as folks say.
Remember that it's quite normal for a person male or female to enjoy the attention of the opposite sex.
Downgrade your expectations on this one, LeviRadius.
You know she has a boyfriend.
0 Replies