Ever thought of going on a killing spree for the hell of it?

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 11:44 am
Ever thought of going on a killing spree for the hell of it?

anonymously99stwin

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 11:50 am
@anonymously99stwin,
I wouldn't do that. I'm too crazy.
jcboy

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 11:54 am
@anonymously99stwin,
anonymously99stwin wrote:

I'm too crazy.

News flash!
anonymously99stwin

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 12:48 pm
@jcboy,
I honestly think it's actually commonly known.
anonymously99stwin

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 12:58 pm
@anonymously99stwin,
I want to start killing people, adults to be specific who refuse to grow the fu*k up. Who refuse to be mature. BUT. There is a difference between Maturity and Sarcasm. Difference between Stupidity and Intelligence.
Jack of Hearts

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 01:36 pm
@anonymously99stwin,

An overreaction for our desire to vent steam, and exact vengeance; get thrills and to be a big shot; and/or any combination of them all. The more you get stressed, the more you dwell on it; the more you dwell, the more you get stressed out - it goes on until you catch yourself and stop wasting time dwelling on sh*t - or you go over the edge. If you are dwelling, cut the sh*t, if you didn't act by now, you're not even close to the edge (for if you were, you wouldn't be here talking sh*t).
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 01:56 pm
I often think of going on a pooping spree. I've got a storage space full of lighter fluid and brown paper bags but I'm waiting for a psychotic event of some kind to kick me off
anonymously99stwin

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 02:05 pm
@Jack of Hearts,
JOH wrote:
"An overreaction for our desire to vent steam, and exact vengeance; get thrills and to be a big shot; and/or any combination of them all.
The more you get stressed, the more you dwell on it; the more you dwell, the more you get stressed out - it goes on until you catch yourself and stop wasting time dwelling on sh*t - or you go over the edge.
If you are dwelling, cut the sh*t, if you didn't act by now, you're not even close to the edge (for if you were, you wouldn't be here talking sh*t)."

Anon wrote:
"My dear JOH. It is called. Having the right, [mindset]."
anonymously99stwin

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 02:07 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
Glad to know someone other than myself sees the humor in this.
anonymously99stwin

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 02:21 pm
@anonymously99stwin,
Recently as of the year two thousand twelve started having thoughts of murdering people. ((To be specific.)) As in other adults. But not this severe as is now.

Would take the mind of a true killer to want to kill, murder innocent children. Children in general can be of annoyance to true killers.
jcboy

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 02:22 pm
@anonymously99stwin,
You need some serious help, reach out and ask for it!
dalehileman

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 02:23 pm
@anonymously99stwin,
Completely OT and no offense intended but if it's no trouble, what was behind the apparent banning of your twin

Thanks
0 Replies

anonymously99stwin

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 02:26 pm
@jcboy,
Are you kidding me. You can get killed for that sh*t.

Ever seen, The Helpers?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfsQpje1CTk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

jcboy

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 02:28 pm
@anonymously99stwin,
Oh please! like I'm worried about you. I could drop kick your head right off your neck before you knew what hit you Cool
anonymously99stwin

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 02:32 pm
@jcboy,
I would seriously be offended if someone were to take me as a killer.

It's not who I am.

I've much love to offer. Yes. Free.ly. BUT. It, my love is rather abused by many. So I'm stuck with feeling it doesn't, nothing (does), matter any more.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 02:40 pm
@anonymously99stwin,
Quote:
Glad to know someone other than myself sees the humor in this.

Too many dead bodies of late to see a lot of humor in your question and people do tend to over react on the theory that it better to be safe then sorry.

I suggest you go light on making such statements on the net unless you wish for a visit from your local law enforcement in order to drag you away for a few days of mental health examinations.

Before 911 I and my wife was on a tour of the Hoover Dam when the tour guide made some comments relating to the steps taken to guard the dam from sabotage during WW2.

I then begin to suggests to my wife means of mounting an attack on the dam with special note of the means/methods successfully used by the English in attacking German dams during that war.

My wife told me to shut up for some strange reason....... Drunk
anonymously99stwin

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 02:45 pm
@BillRM,
Hate damn cops.
0 Replies

Jack of Hearts

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 02:55 pm
@anonymously99stwin,
Anon wrote:
"My dear JOH. It is called. Having the right, [mindset]."
Thrill kills, "for the hell of it", takes a mindset alright, but I wouldn't call it 'right', it's called being sociopathic.
anonymously99stwin

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 03:01 pm
@Jack of Hearts,
Critical. Who isn't. Right? But you, I, anyone. Need to understand there is a time when, and not.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 03:02 pm
@anonymously99stwin,
I want to start killing people, adults to be specific who refuse to grow the fu*k up.

I want to do this too, and I am planning to start with you, as you exhibit the required characteristics to an astonishing degree.