4
   

School of Assassins. USA.

 
 
wmwcjr
 
  5  
Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 04:11 am
@oralloy,
Baloney! You're no better than the Soviet Communists who believed it was necessary to prop up totalitarian regimes in Eastern Europe.
OmSigDAVID
 
  0  
Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 04:35 am
@Brandon9000,
JTT wrote:
Read MJ's responses to you, Brandon.
Brandon9000 wrote:

Are you ever capable of personally defending your assertions?
You claimed I am as delusional as anything you've ever witnessed.
Okay, what delusion exactly do you claim I have? It appears to me
that you're not capable of defending any of your statements. Don't look to other people to bail you out, just answer.
He 's crazy, Brandon; mentally incapacitated.
U might as well argue with a dog.
0 Replies
 
OmSigDAVID
 
  0  
Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 04:39 am
@oralloy,
MontereyJack wrote:
We were in bed with some thoroughly rotten people,
who thought nothing of killing wholesale their own citizens.
oralloy wrote:
Yes, because we were desperately trying to fend off the far greater evil of Soviet domination.

But the fact that we were allies of convenience with some very unsavory people
does not make us responsible for the misdeeds of those very unsavory people.
WELL SAID, Oralloy!!!
Let us take comfort in our victory of the 3rd World War, under Ronald Reagan.





David
0 Replies
 
OmSigDAVID
 
  0  
Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 04:42 am
@wmwcjr,
wmwcjr wrote:
Baloney! You're no better than the Soviet Communists who believed
it was necessary to prop up totalitarian regimes in Eastern Europe.
Thay were PART of the Communist Empire, Bill.
The commies were conquering the world.
JTT
 
  1  
Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 12:05 pm
@Brandon9000,
You're way past delusional, Brandon, you are certifiably insane, as are OmSig, Romeo, Coldjoint, ... .

The sheer volume of facts that y'all ignore in favor of the childish propaganda. It is phantasmagorical.
________________________________________
On the lessons taught at the School, former SoA direction of instruction Maj. Joseph Blair said, "The doctrine that was taught was that if you want information you use physical abuse, you use false imprisonment, you use threats to family members, you use virtually any method necessary to get what you want... [including torture] and killing. If there's someone you don't want you kill them. If you can't get the information you want, if you can't get that person to shut up or to stop what they're doing you simply assassinate them, and you assassinate them with one of your death squads."[32]
JTT
 
  1  
Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 12:07 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
See what I mean about this childish adherence to the most inane of propaganda .
0 Replies
 
JTT
 
  1  
Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 12:16 pm
"...in four months,
five times as many
people died in
Indonesia as in
Vietnam in
twelve years."

- Bertrand Russell 1966


http://www.namebase.org/kadane.html

Ex-agents say CIA compiled death lists for Indonesians

After 25 years, Americans speak of their
role in exterminating Communist Party

by Kathy Kadane, States News Service, 1990

WASHINGTON -- The U.S. government played a significant role in one of the worst massacres of the century by supplying the names of thousands of Communist Party leaders to the Indonesian army, which hunted down the leftists and killed them, former U.S. diplomats say.
For the first time, U.S. officials acknowledge that in 1965 they systematically compiled comprehensive lists of Communist operatives, from top echelons down to village cadres. As many as 5,000 names were furnished to the Indonesian army, and the Americans later checked off the names of those who had been killed or captured, according to the U.S. officials.

The killings were part of a massive bloodletting that took an estimated 250,000 lives.
0 Replies
 
Brandon9000
 
  0  
Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 01:14 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

You're way past delusional, Brandon, you are certifiably insane, as are OmSig, Romeo, Coldjoint, ... .

The sheer volume of facts that y'all ignore in favor of the childish propaganda. It is phantasmagorical.
________________________________________
On the lessons taught at the School, former SoA direction of instruction Maj. Joseph Blair said, "The doctrine that was taught was that if you want information you use physical abuse, you use false imprisonment, you use threats to family members, you use virtually any method necessary to get what you want... [including torture] and killing. If there's someone you don't want you kill them. If you can't get the information you want, if you can't get that person to shut up or to stop what they're doing you simply assassinate them, and you assassinate them with one of your death squads."[32]

Ignoring facts in support of a political belief might conceivably indicate delusional thinking in some cases, but certainly wouldn't justify a diagnosis of insanity. Disagreeing with you about politics doesn't actually make a person insane.

However, it doesn't apply anyway. The above paragraph is certainly troubling, and seems to indicate that torture was taught, however, I wasn't discussing torture. I was discussing being taught to launch attacks directed against non-combatants. The above paragraph raises the possibility, and only a possibility, that students were taught to arrest or assassinate non-combatants. It's not quite clear what he's referring to when he says "if there's someone you don't want...." However, what I had been referring to was Al Qaeda like wholesale attacks against civilian targets, such as the 9/11 attack on the world trade center, or Palestinian bombing of buses or marketplaces in which the goal is just to get any cluster of civilians. So far, I have seen no evidence that this was taught in the School of the Americas, as unsavory as it's beginning to sound.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
Copyright © 2022 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 01/18/2022 at 07:03:55