School of Assassins. USA.

JTT

Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 05:23 pm
@Brandon9000,
The SOA does, the CIA does the USA governments do even the USA military does. It's a long standing American tradition.

Are you now beginning to understand just how ignorant you are, just how ignorant most Americans are, just how ignorant many of the world's people are.

Such has been the power of the USA system of propaganda.
JTT

Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 05:24 pm
@MontereyJack,
Don't be shy, Jack.
0 Replies

JohnJonesCardiff

Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 05:32 pm
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

JTT wrote:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2001/oct/30/afghanistan.terrorism19

Backyard Terrorism

"If any government sponsors the outlaws and killers of innocents," George Bush announced on the day he began bombing Afghanistan, "they have become outlaws and murderers themselves. And they will take that lonely path at their own peril." I'm glad he said "any government", as there's one which, though it has yet to be identified as a sponsor of terrorism, requires his urgent attention.
For the past 55 years it has been running a terrorist training camp, whose victims massively outnumber the people killed by the attack on New York, the embassy bombings and the other atrocities laid, rightly or wrongly, at al-Qaida's door. The camp is called the Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation, or Whisc. It is based in Fort Benning, Georgia, and it is funded by Mr Bush's government.u

Until January this year, Whisc was called the "School of the Americas", or SOA. Since 1946, SOA has trained more than 60,000 Latin American soldiers and policemen. Among its graduates are many of the continent's most notorious torturers, mass murderers, dictators and state terrorists. As hundreds of pages of documentation compiled by the pressure group SOA Watch show, Latin America has been ripped apart by its alumni.

Does the "School of the Americas" teach its students how to target non-combatants as the primary intended target? Al Qaeda does. I await your next evasion.

Your reluctance (or lack of interest)to consider the responsibility of Americans in abuses of their foreign policy is noted.
Others who may be interested may note that the School teaches commando operations, sniper training, M16 operation, psychological warfare, subversion, intimidation techniques to selected military leaders of Latin America in the absence of a declaration of war (listed above).

No distinction is made between combatants and non-combatants, except that they are all subsumed under "counter insurgency warfare". The target groups have already been listed, above.

Now, what are you going to do about it?
Brandon9000

Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 06:54 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

The SOA does, the CIA does the USA governments do even the USA military does. It's a long standing American tradition.

Are you now beginning to understand just how ignorant you are, just how ignorant most Americans are, just how ignorant many of the world's people are.

Such has been the power of the USA system of propaganda.

Show me a link to any responsible source (not some guy yacking on a message board) which demonstrates that any school sponsored by America teaches people how to attack non-combatants as the primary, intended target.
Brandon9000

Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 06:55 pm
@JohnJonesCardiff,
JohnJonesCardiff wrote:

Brandon9000 wrote:

JTT wrote:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2001/oct/30/afghanistan.terrorism19

Backyard Terrorism

"If any government sponsors the outlaws and killers of innocents," George Bush announced on the day he began bombing Afghanistan, "they have become outlaws and murderers themselves. And they will take that lonely path at their own peril." I'm glad he said "any government", as there's one which, though it has yet to be identified as a sponsor of terrorism, requires his urgent attention.
For the past 55 years it has been running a terrorist training camp, whose victims massively outnumber the people killed by the attack on New York, the embassy bombings and the other atrocities laid, rightly or wrongly, at al-Qaida's door. The camp is called the Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation, or Whisc. It is based in Fort Benning, Georgia, and it is funded by Mr Bush's government.u

Until January this year, Whisc was called the "School of the Americas", or SOA. Since 1946, SOA has trained more than 60,000 Latin American soldiers and policemen. Among its graduates are many of the continent's most notorious torturers, mass murderers, dictators and state terrorists. As hundreds of pages of documentation compiled by the pressure group SOA Watch show, Latin America has been ripped apart by its alumni.

Does the "School of the Americas" teach its students how to target non-combatants as the primary intended target? Al Qaeda does. I await your next evasion.

Your reluctance (or lack of interest)to consider the responsibility of Americans in abuses of their foreign policy is noted.
Others who may be interested may note that the School teaches commando operations, sniper training, M16 operation, psychological warfare, subversion, intimidation techniques to selected military leaders of Latin America in the absence of a declaration of war (listed above).

No distinction is made between combatants and non-combatants, except that they are all subsumed under "counter insurgency warfare". The target groups have already been listed, above.

I'm going to ask you to show me a link to a responsible source that says that a school sponsored by America teaches how to attack non-combatants as the primary, intended target.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 07:21 pm
@Brandon9000,
I'll leave that to Monterey Jack for now.
Brandon9000

Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 07:27 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

I'll leave that to Monterey Jack for now.

So you can't. Lots of talk, telling people that they're ignorant and a lot of bluster, as usual, but unable to back it up. Show me a link to a reputable source that indicates that a school run by America instructed people on how to attack civilians as the primary, intended target.
JTT

Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 07:34 pm
@Brandon9000,
I never said I couldn't. You shouldn't have quit school at such an early age.
Brandon9000

Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 08:14 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

I never said I couldn't. You shouldn't have quit school at such an early age.

So, find me a link. I'm waiting. Personal attacks against the poster are nothing but a smokescreen for weak arguments.
JTT

Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 08:16 pm
@Brandon9000,
That wasn't a personal attack. You obviously have reading comprehension problems. I said that I was going to leave that to MJ for the present.
ehBeth

Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 08:20 pm
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

Show me a link to any responsible source

let's start with you being clear up-front about what you will accept as a source

I know that I am not going to do your homework only to be told the source isn't one you'll accept
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 08:21 pm
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:
Show me a link to a reputable source that indicates that a school run by America instructed people on how to attack civilians as the primary, intended target.

If you are interested why haven't you been doing the research?
Brandon9000

Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 08:42 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

Brandon9000 wrote:
Show me a link to a reputable source that indicates that a school run by America instructed people on how to attack civilians as the primary, intended target.

If you are interested why haven't you been doing the research?

He made a claim which I suspect is false. It is up to him, not me, to back up his claim. I cannot claim that Jupiter's moons are inhabited and when asked for evidence say, "if you're so interested, you do the research." The way debate works is that the person making the claim presents evidence to support it.

I cannot specify with precision what source I would accept, but I wouldn't accept a link to someone on a message board making the claim.

He made the claim that an American school of some sort instructed its students on attacking non-combatants intentionally as the primary target. Now, he will either show me evidence, or else he loses the debate.
Brandon9000

Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 08:43 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

That wasn't a personal attack. You obviously have reading comprehension problems. I said that I was going to leave that to MJ for the present.

You made a claim. When asked for evidence to support your claim, you refuse to provide any. Show me evidence that what you said is true or you lose the argument.
JTT

Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 09:09 pm
@Brandon9000,
My sweet lord, you read at the level of an elementary school student, Brandon, low elementary. Do you know what "for now" or "the present" means?
Brandon9000

Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 10:17 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

My sweet lord, you read at the level of an elementary school student, Brandon, low elementary. Do you know what "for now" or "the present" means?

You may get some mileage out of impeaching the poster with the others, but I recognize it as evasion. Insults are the lowest form of debate. I'll await your link backing up your claim. I hope I don't have to wait forever.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2014 09:00 am
@JohnJonesCardiff,
JohnJonesCardiff wrote:
Rivaling, if not surpassing the Al Qaeda terrorist training programs, "The School of the America's" is the longest-running terrorist training camp in the world.

Some of the graduates do unfortunately resort to terrorism after they leave US supervision, but that is not because the US taught them anything of the sort.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2014 09:02 am
@JohnJonesCardiff,
JohnJonesCardiff wrote:

I think it a stretch to call it an abuse of our foreign policy if we train a guerrilla fighter who later resorts to terrorism.

But here. I'll consider our responsibility for a moment.....

. . . .

After considering the matter, my conclusion is that we bear no responsibility whatsoever for what other people do.

JohnJonesCardiff wrote:

I think I'll thank my representative for the fine job the US government does keeping me protected from foreign threats.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2014 09:04 am
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:
It is up to him, not me, to back up his claim. I cannot claim that Jupiter's moons are inhabited and when asked for evidence say, "if you're so interested, you do the research." The way debate works is that the person making the claim presents evidence to support it.

Yes. I was going to say something similar, but you have the matter well in hand.

+1 recs incoming on all your posts in this thread.
JTT

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2014 09:21 am
@oralloy,
+1 coming from a degenerate that admits he is a sick sick **** and who is genuinely pleased to be one. A great team mate for you, Brandon.