Boys: Whould you fall in love with a T1D?

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2013 02:12 pm
Would you fall in love with a girl who has type 1 diabetes?

I've been diagnosed recently and I feel like no one will ever want to be with me like this. Please be sincere guys.

If anyone wants to kik me to talk about this send me a message and I'll give you my username

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2013 02:19 pm
Diabetes is not catching so your boyfriends will have nothing to worry about..Smile
And any REAL man would want to love you and care for you all the more..Smile
Germlat

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2013 02:54 pm
@Sarafine12,
I don't get the problem?!
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2013 03:04 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
According to Romeo you're main qualifications are too be submissive as a female and say yes always..so I don't think Diabetes would be a problem..unless you can't open you're legs and fake an orgasm.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2013 03:04 pm
@Sarafine12,
I don't see an issue. What's the worst that can happen, he can't take you to Dairy Queen? Pfft...
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2013 03:39 pm
@Sarafine12,
Plenty of diabetic people are in relationships. Just find someone who has no problem with it. Smile
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2013 03:50 pm
Quote:
Germlat said: According to Romeo you're main qualifications are too be submissive as a female and say yes always

Nah, we holy men never have to ask for sex, it's the women who ask US for it..Wink
As for "submissive", that simply means to be soft and warm and feminine, rather than a butch shaven-headed womens-libber ratbag..Smile
Germlat

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2013 06:34 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Well..I'd rather have a modern, fit attractive man to a gruff insensitive Neanderthal so maybe we may have a bit in common.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2013 07:46 pm
@Sarafine12,
Real men fall in love with a woman they love.

Real women fall in love with a man they love.

Or to cover all the bases, real people fall in love with the person they
love.
0 Replies

spinecare01

Reply Tue 31 Dec, 2013 12:54 am
@Sarafine12,
Dear lady i find no reason why none will fall in love with you! ype 1 diabetes is the type of diabetes that typically develops in children and young adults. In type 1 diabetes the body stops making insulin and the blood sugar (glucose) level goes very high. Treatment to control the blood glucose level is with insulin injections and a healthy diet. Other treatments aim to reduce the risk of complications and include reducing blood pressure if it is high, and to lead a healthy lifestyle.
0 Replies