Second time I caught her

Germlat

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2013 01:55 pm
@PUNKEY,
Problem is some people do it because they can..they want to have their cake and it it too.
SadinCO

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2013 06:16 pm
@PUNKEY,
She is a stay home mom, lots of time, to much time
Germlat

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2013 06:26 pm
@SadinCO,
No...time is not the issue!
ehBeth

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2013 06:34 pm
@SadinCO,
Have you (individually/together) gone for counselling?
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2013 06:50 pm
@Germlat,
Germlat wrote:

No...time is not the issue!

the need for diversion/adventure might be....
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2013 06:52 pm
@Germlat,
Germlat wrote:

Problem is some people do it because they can..they want to have their cake and it it too.

because the marriage is not meeting their needs, and they can get those needs met outside the marriage.

What does this woman need that the marriage does not supply, that is the question.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2013 06:54 pm
@hawkeye10,
No, I don't think diversion is the issue..one can find much to do..it's a problem with disloyalty and discomfort..I could never imagine cheating on my spouse..there is something else the matter other than idle time.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2013 06:55 pm
@Germlat,
Germlat wrote:

No, I don't think diversion is the issue..one can find much to do..it's a problem with disloyalty and discomfort..I could never imagine cheating on my spouse..there is something else the matter other than idle time.

have you ever been stuck at home all day every day with 4 kids?

I was stuck at home all day every day with three kids, as my wife worked 70 hour weeks and was deployed 1/3 of the time.
Germlat

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2013 07:00 pm
@hawkeye10,
Sounds awful ..but can't see the relevance with fidelity.. I could tell you stories myself. I can't see the point in deceiving someone.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2013 07:21 pm
@Germlat,
Germlat wrote:

Sounds awful ..but can't see the relevance with fidelity.. I could tell you stories myself. I can't see the point in deceiving someone.

if you have tried to talk to them and they will not listen what else is there to do? Suffering in silence is not my thing, I will do my level best to conduct myself with honor but if others will not cooperate then so be it.

edit: the idea that wife is unhappy, not getting her needs met and has tried to talk to hubby about it is just a theory, based upon my experience as a amateur relationship counselor where this has often happened.
Germlat

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2013 07:29 pm
@hawkeye10,
Suffer in silence? Why?! There are no victims only volunteers. Why couldn't you end it?!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 31 Dec, 2013 05:17 am
What . . . no soundtrack?

0 Replies

SadinCO

Reply Tue 31 Dec, 2013 05:15 pm
@Germlat,
I mentioned it she's not in to it
Germlat

Reply Tue 31 Dec, 2013 06:46 pm
@SadinCO,
Then leave. If someone doesn't have the time to spend on you , cut your losses and leave. I'm beginning to see why it happened a second time.
0 Replies

crayon851

Reply Tue 31 Dec, 2013 06:49 pm
@SadinCO,
Go have your own affair. Its life. The more people you meet, the more likely it is you'll meet someone you're more connected with. In the 21st century, everyone is now moving towards being self centered and self gratification, so people always go for the next best thing regardless of how it affects other people.

My suggestion is, you can keep it alive, but just go have fun yourself. That's assuming you still got game though Wink.

Germlat

Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 04:32 am
@crayon851,
This is awful advice your giving. Two wrongs don't make a right.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 06:27 pm
Quote:
SadinCO asked: Do I leave my wife of 20 years and 4 kids because she now had 2 affairs?

Nah mate, as long as she does your cooking, housekeeping, laundry and --ahem--warms your bed, you might as well stick around, at least til the kids get a bit older.
You could even start having affairs of your own and she wouldn't dare say a thing, pot/kettle..Wink
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Sun 5 Jan, 2014 12:12 pm
@SadinCO,
How old are the kids?
0 Replies