Writing

Reply Mon 23 Dec, 2013 08:34 am
Paranoid. People have put spy cams in her home. It's not easy to walk out her front door. She feels she can't leave her home. She feels she can't do anything. Unable to walk the more than hundred feet outside her home to do laundry. No routine. She goes by, play happy be happy. For some it's not as difficult for them as it is her. People in her phone. Know her information. Some go through her accounts. They're watching her.. 
There are spirits in her home. She has unwanted yet unexpected dreams. She sees things that will happen that haven't yet. Hearing voices, they yell, scream. It's in her head. There's more.
Paranoid. 

She has an addiction she keeps herself from. A lifelong addiction. She started out confused unable to control herself then when of age she still couldn't control herself. About a year ago the want to have better respect for herself slapped her in the face. It's not that bad yet it drives her crazy keeping herself from it. Not a bad thing but is. Because she can do it herself. Is it obvious as to what her lifelong addiction is.

dalehileman

Reply Mon 23 Dec, 2013 12:14 pm
@anonymously99,
I presume 99 you're describing yourself but in any case you have my own sincere sympathy

Quote:
Is it obvious as to what her lifelong addiction is.
By no means

At risk of repetition, in my own case at least I've discovered sensitivity to trace amounts of certain chems, both natural and artificial but won't bore you with my observations. And besides it's only one of many possible causes

Do I recall correctly you're a young girl and if so my immediate reaction is hang in there, 99, things will probably get better. Again at risk of rep, is there anything else you might reveal about yourself that might contribute to more-nearly-expert opinion than mine
anonymously99

Reply Mon 23 Dec, 2013 01:15 pm
@dalehileman,
You act like I know what you're talking about.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
dalehileman

Reply Mon 23 Dec, 2013 01:36 pm
@anonymously99,
Why 99, seriously, I'm altogether innocent, I have not the foggiest idea why such reaction, I'm totally baffled
anonymously99

Reply Mon 23 Dec, 2013 02:05 pm
@dalehileman,
Don't do this to me.
PUNKEY

Reply Mon 23 Dec, 2013 02:17 pm
@anonymously99,
It is almost IMPOSSIBLE to have a conversation with you!!! Your mood swings and overreaction to anything anyone has to say stops all dialogue.

Dalehileman meant you no harm. He is elderly, has a good heart, and has nothing but good intentions for you.

I suggest that you stop posting for a while and get yourself under control.
anonymously99

Reply Mon 23 Dec, 2013 02:30 pm
@PUNKEY,
I don't understand. you.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Mon 23 Dec, 2013 05:28 pm
@anonymously99,
Quote:
Don't do this to me.
Honestly 99, do what
If my postings confuse or annoy please feel free not to read 'em. Meanwhile I assure you I have no evil intentions
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Mon 23 Dec, 2013 05:30 pm
@PUNKEY,
Thank you Punk for your support. I was beginning to wonder if I might be suffering bouts of oblivion
anonymously99

Reply Mon 23 Dec, 2013 05:35 pm
@dalehileman,
You make me cry.
dalehileman

Reply Mon 23 Dec, 2013 05:43 pm
@anonymously99,
Really 99 I have no such intention
For future ref you might elaborate a bit, providing an example or two
0 Replies

anonymously99

Reply Sat 28 Dec, 2013 04:32 am
@anonymously99,
anonymously99 may be trying to get at, where one wants to **** her she wants to in return.

Just one. No more no less.

It's a mental situation. Nothing physical here.
0 Replies