Is this girl trying to SHOW OFF her boyfriend?! Or what?

Davy2

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2014 08:37 pm
I had mentioned to her like ten minutes before that I was on my way somewhere, and out of nowhere (like 5 to 10 minutes later) she brings up that her boyfriend wanted to go there, too. Then she said something about how the guy was going to pick her up, and if I wanted a ride. I basically said, "No, that's okay. I'll see you later then."

But then she kept following me, making excuses and saying that she would walk me to where I was going (which was to catch a bus), and would just tell him to pick her up there. There were several points along the way to the bus stop where it would have been more convenient for the guy to pick her up. However, the whole time she was texting someone on her phone...and even fell behind me several times while doing this.

Finally, we get to where I needed to catch the bus, and all of the sudden he shows up on a bike...which is strange. And she basically runs up to him enthusiastically, kind of ditching me for a bit, which I guess is understandable...but the whole thing leading up to that was just weird. I just tried to catch her attention, and waved goodbye (to be polite) as I hopped on the bus.

Then later I ran into them a couple times at the place. And she kind of talked to me in passing, or maybe even flirted I guess you could say. I am terrible at reading her, so I have no idea. But her boyfriend almost seemed kind of taken aback there for a second.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,019 • Replies: 1
No top replies

anonymously99

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2014 08:43 pm
@Davy2,
Quote:
Is this girl trying to SHOW OFF her boyfriend?! Or what?

Shocked

... No. You are extremely paranoid.
0 Replies