What were her true reasons for leaving me

Reply Sun 22 Dec, 2013 12:59 pm
I am recently out of a relationship that lasted more then a year now. We are both 18 and this girl had always told me she loved me from day one and that she saw me as a person she could make a life with and we'll at first I was somewhat reluctant to change my mindset of receiving things as they go and planning for now then for what's uncertain in the future! But after a year she completely changed that mind set I had and made me want need and dream of a future with her and saw it very possible that it could happen and just then she leaves me!Sad

My ex is the kind of girl who never acts on her own in big decisions so I am very sure her friend had much to do with it! Her friend had tried to break us up and we'll just got in our relationship constantly so when she broke up (through text!) I would hear that her friend would tell my ex that she no longer needed to talk to me or even text or reply to me that I was out of her life is that why she left me because of the friend?

Another reason I see as the possible cause for our break up is that after she left me with in a week she went on a date with someone else so like most guys would think I assumed that maybe this new guy was why she broke up with me and that maybe she was planning to leave me for him even though she denies it and says it just somewhat happened. Personally I think it's a rebound relationship because she always said she loved me so maybe it's just her ignoring her feelings in all this and finding a "good" quick fix!

The last possible way I can see as to why she broke up is lose of interest I'm me like when I met her I was punk guy who would flirt around a lot and had a reputation of what people might call a "bad boy " and since women usually fall for it she dated me I guess. So is it possible that after I changed and became a nice sweet caring faithful and transparent guy she stopped caring for me ? I mean this new guy she's with is somehwhat similar to me ONLY in the sense of the bad guy attitude so is it that my ex has yet to grow up and stop liking these useless bad guys ?

When she left me we were having troubles like all couples but we were beginning to fix them but then she left through the excuses of her needing time for her self to enjoy her friends make new friends and not be held back by me which I never did I mean I expected her to follow the same rules she wanted me to follow and I guess she didn't like that and left but god I just want to know her real reasons or opinions as to what it really might of been because we'll she's been so indifferent since the break up seemingly uncaring of it all and we'll rude and ignoring me but we'll that's how shell deal with it ok just I need closure Sad

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sun 22 Dec, 2013 01:34 pm
Quote:
Lionel said: when I met her I was punk guy, had a reputation as "bad boy " So is it possible that after I changed and became a nice sweet caring faithful and transparent guy she stopped caring for me ?

Yeah that could be it mate, she's probably wondering if you've changed into a fairy queen or gone gay..Smile
Me, I always let women know that i've served jail time on a vigilante rap because they like the idea of having a dangerous hard man like me in their life.
And hey dood, change your name from Lionel to something tougher and kooler like Zak, Deke, Kyle, Ry, Max, Buck etc.
(My own name is Mick which is not bad)
Remember, you want to create an image for yourself that makes girl's hearts flutter with delight when they think- "Wow, he's DANGEROUS"! and they'll want to have your babies..Wink

0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 22 Dec, 2013 02:03 pm
@Lionel526,
Here's a secret.

It. Does. Not. Matter.

She ended it, for whatever reason. I'm sorry that you're hurt, but knowing the cause is not going to change things with her, not likely. And it won't change things in the future with some other woman because, see, we're individuals and what happens/works with one does not apply to others.

Don't obsess about it, and do whatever you can to move on from this. **** happens, and relationships end. The main takeaways I hope you get from this are that maybe, just maybe, people who claim love from the get-go might be overselling their feelings, and people who leave you when you treat them well are really not good commitment material.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 22 Dec, 2013 02:31 pm
You said it yourself: "needing time for her self to enjoy her friends make new friends and not be held back"

Sorry, but she has flown away.

Will she come back, who knows? But be sure you act like a survivor and go on with your life, head held high. Start dating and flirting again.

I know it hurts, but don't be a pitiful creature who tries to figure this out.
0 Replies

Ashx88

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2014 12:12 pm
@Lionel526,
reasons are impossible to find but exactly to say girls requires entertainment.
0 Replies