Reply Thu 19 Dec, 2013 01:51 pm
My own death that will take place in the future was set up when I was a child. By my own family. I say family but really it is the people I had considered family. I will never have anyone as family, friends, etc.

How crazy am I.

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 19 Dec, 2013 02:03 pm
@anonymously99,
Speaking from someone who has his own issues and does actually see a therapist on a weekly basis, you need professional help and you need to stop procrastinating from getting it.
anonymously99

Reply Thu 19 Dec, 2013 03:13 pm
@tsarstepan,
Mmmmmm. I have this HUGE problem preventing me from doing so.
dalehileman

Reply Thu 19 Dec, 2013 03:23 pm
@anonymously99,
Quote:
HUGE problem
Its cost I'll bet
anonymously99

Reply Thu 19 Dec, 2013 04:43 pm
@anonymously99,
Have known more than he thought I knew reason he despises me as he does.

No. He wouldn't tell you that. Or mention anything of the sort similar to.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 19 Dec, 2013 07:26 pm
@anonymously99,
anonymously99 wrote:

Mmmmmm. I have this HUGE problem preventing me from doing so.

What exactly is that? Money? Your profile page claims you live in Europe. A lot of European countries have socialized medicine. Family? Are they your obstacle? Then they can go to Hell. Your health triumphs over their possible arrogant belief that getting help for mental issues aren't your respective culture's thing. Or is it your own personal pride? Or is it a completely different obstacle?
anonymously99

Reply Thu 19 Dec, 2013 07:33 pm
@tsarstepan,
My profile should explain my situation. Am just a little fucked up in the head.
I don't know what else to say without coming across as rude or however else you would say.
anonymously99

Reply Thu 19 Dec, 2013 09:58 pm
@dalehileman,
The stress of cost.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Fri 20 Dec, 2013 05:44 am
@anonymously99,
anonymously99 wrote:

My profile should explain my situation. Am just a little fucked up in the head.
I don't know what else to say without coming across as rude or however else you would say.

Ironically your profile doesn't explain anything at all. Saying something like, "Am just a little fucked up in the head" explains absolutely nothing at all. It's just several bytes of hot digital air.

((BTW: A question to those irony experts here at a2k? Did I flub using the term ironically or did I nail it?))
anonymously99

Reply Fri 20 Dec, 2013 06:18 am
@tsarstepan,
What are you doing.
0 Replies

Jack of Hearts

Reply Fri 20 Dec, 2013 06:37 pm
@anonymously99,
anonymously99 wrote:

My own death that will take place in the future was set up when I was a child. By my own family. I say family but really it is the people I had considered family. I will never have anyone as family, friends, etc.

How crazy am I.

Average.
anonymously99

Reply Fri 20 Dec, 2013 08:20 pm
@Jack of Hearts,
anonymously99 wrote:
How crazy am I.
Jack of Hearts wrote:
Average.
anonymously99 wrote:
I am severely mentally ill. With random ass bullshit coming into my head from no where. What the hell is wrong with me I ask myself. **** if I know Jack of Hearts.
Jack of Hearts

Reply Wed 25 Dec, 2013 12:00 am
@anonymously99,

I wouldn't turn my back on anyone who insisted they had excellent mental health.

99, we all want to think ourselves as special, each in our own weird way.
There's nothing "wrong" with you - sure, you're a whack-job, but we're just average ones.
You would really have to crank up some mondo-bozo violence, to be thought of as special.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 25 Dec, 2013 12:26 am
@anonymously99,
I suspect that Jack is correct.

Really crazy people don't post comments like yours.

People who are depressed and feeling sorry for themselves do.

This is not to say that you haven't had "issues" in your life. Most of us have. However, based on your postings in this forum, it seems very unlikely that you are, in fact. "severely fucked up in the head."

My experience has been that people who always have a reason for why they can't get professional help, don't really want it and probably don't need it.
anonymously99

Reply Wed 25 Dec, 2013 01:06 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz's words: 
Really crazy people don't post comments like yours. 

anonymously99's words:
No, they keep silent.

Finn dAbuzz's words:   
People who are depressed and feeling sorry for themselves do.

anonymously99's words:
Not that I feel sorry for myself but that I still have yet to discover who I am. 

Finn dAbuzz's words:   
This is not to say that you haven't had "issues" in your life. Most of us have. However, based on your postings in this forum, it seems very unlikely that you are, in fact. "severely fucked up in the head."

anonymously99's words:
Severely fucked up in the head can be defined in many ways.

Finn dAbuzz's words:       
My experience has been that people who always have a reason for why they can't get professional help, don't really want it and probably don't need it.

anonymously99's words:
I do want the help. Matter of being able to leave my home. Feel it will be a long while. 
anonymously99

Reply Wed 25 Dec, 2013 11:25 am
@anonymously99,
Jack of Hearts wrote:
Quote:
I wouldn't turn my back on anyone who insisted they had excellent mental health.
99, we all want to think ourselves as special, each in our own weird way. 
There's nothing "wrong" with you - sure, you're a whack-job, but we're just average ones. 
You would really have to crank up some mondo-bozo violence, to be thought of as special.

In that case, hi Jack of Hearts. Nice to meet you. Long time no see yeah?
Jack of Hearts

Reply Wed 25 Dec, 2013 03:51 pm
@anonymously99,
Wink
0 Replies