Relationship : Love or Lust

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2013 02:36 pm
@anonymously99,
Quote:
I wouldn't give what was expected until this person understood me

You are aware that he didn't move on aren't you? That, he didn't get what he wanted, sex, he wasn't impatient, he just thought he could get it from you but he couldn't, that's what you are referring to right?

Why you are obsessed is you felt that by not giving, the guy would respect you, fall in love with you, you are not "easy" but he didn't, he nicked off, so you now feel that you still love him want him, as there was no bond as you wanted and he left.

Rejection makes people want, but in all honesty look at it openly, he was about to use you, end of story and ditch you .. Isn't it better to have been ditched (yes I know you said you sent him on his way, found him someone, I'd suggest you hooked him up with someone) but it's better to have been ditched, than to have given and then been ditched.

You don't need a player. Keep thinking along the lines that you are, if that is what you want. Having said that, there is nothing wrong with being who you are, going for a moment.. Depends on what you are after within that relationship.
anonymously99

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2013 02:48 pm
@George29,
George29. I only mentioned as I did because that is how a man had once treated me. I was not exactly what he wanted at least he didn't have the patience for me to become what he wanted, good enough in other words so he done away with me. Found someone who was exactly what he wanted letting him take full control in time. I'm the type I would like for my soon to be partner to understand me as to who I am before there is to be a relationship. I wasn't good enough because I wouldn't immediately coward down to him. I wanted him to understand me as to who I was. Then I would had been his submissive slave.
0 Replies

anonymously99

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2013 02:59 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:
Rejection makes people want, but in all honesty look at it openly, he was about to use you, end of story and ditch you .. Isn't it better to have been ditched (yes I know you said you sent him on his way, found him someone, I'd suggest you hooked him up with someone) but it's better to have been ditched, than to have given and then been ditched.
anonymously99 wrote:
The about to use you, end of story and ditch you was my intentions when having approched him when I did. Soon discovered he wasn't the type, and his interests, etc..
anonymously99

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2013 03:03 pm
@Germlat,
I don't want control. Only understanding.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2013 03:04 pm
@anonymously99,
Huh? You intended to use him, then ditch him?
0 Replies

anonymously99

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2013 03:19 pm
@anonymously99,
I like the sound of rain when it rains.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 22 Dec, 2013 02:49 am
@anonymously99,
I like thunder .. I also agree now with Jespah.
0 Replies