I'm beginning to be a bit embarrassed about my off-center political beliefs, but

raprap

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2013 04:20 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
I read my post and I don't see 'only', I see 'one'.

Finndabub, it still looks like you're reading what you want to read.

BTW my next choice for a man of integrity and honesty that became POTUS in the last 50 years would be George Herbert Walker Bush. A man who proved that the character of the father is much greater the character of the son.

And what happened to George HW Bush? The American population apparently rejected him because (IYW) they "booted him out because he was incompetent. An incompetent leader, not an incompetent politician."

BTW I remember the 'malaise' speech--I also remember Fords 'Whip Inflation Now' speech that was supposed to address the runaway inflation issue that the GOP tries to reframe into the entire responsibility of the 'Carter' years.

Rap
izzythepush

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2013 04:53 am
@raprap,
I liked Carter he was a decent guy, not like the lunatic who followed him. we're all still very lucky to be alive now, and we can thank Gorbachev for that.
http://1979to1983.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/gone.jpg
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2013 11:51 pm
@raprap,
Well if you can't see it, I can't make you.
0 Replies