India Restores 1861 Law Banning ~ (Gay) Sex. Many Steps Forward For The Well Being Of The Future Of

wmwcjr

Reply Thu 19 Dec, 2013 01:03 am
@David Jeffrey Spetch,
I'm trying to be respectful here. I will also be stating the obvious, although some people would say I'm wasting my time posting this.

Your grievance against the homosexual rights movement seems to be your belief that the very few individual men who undergo sex-change surgery are homosexuals seeking to deceive heterosexual men into having sex with them. This particular psychological phenomenon is not the same as homosexuality. It has to do with gender identification, not sexual attraction. Granted, I'm not speaking as a professional. I'm just making my own personal observation. In other words, there is not some vast conspiracy by gays to subvert straight men into having sex with them. This elementary fact should be obvious to everyone. Even religious opponents of gay rights don't make this claim. So, I don't know what the cause of your obsession is. Perhaps you're not being serious. Maybe you're just having fun. But if you are serious, I don't get it. But I'm not the smartest guy around; so, who knows?

By the way, I've been happily married to the same woman for 30-plus years. I am convinced she is the genuine article and is not the byproduct of modern medical technology. I've fathered two (count 'em, two!) children with my very own sperm! Smile Wink So, I'm not one of those sinister whatever you call 'em who are trying to trick you into doing something you shouldn't do. Relax and take a load off your shoulders. No use borrowing anxiety. Seriously! Smile
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 19 Dec, 2013 10:16 am
David you seem awfully fond of the word retard but I'm puzzled that you use it to describe people in every post because retard is a verb. Here maybe this will help you out.
delay or hold back in terms of progress, development, or accomplishment.
synonyms: delay, slow down, slow up, hold back, hold up, set back, postpone, put back, detain, decelerate.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Fri 20 Dec, 2013 02:49 am
@wmwcjr,
I wrote:

But Lustig Andrei is a heterosexual.

And a notorious one at that! Wink Cool Laughing Razz Mr. Green
Lustig Andrei

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2013 03:12 pm
@wmwcjr,
wmwcjr wrote:

I wrote:

But Lustig Andrei is a heterosexual.

And a notorious one at that! Wink Cool Laughing Razz Mr. Green

Why, thank you, wmwc. I just try to live up to my reputation. Laughing
0 Replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Reply Sun 16 Aug, 2015 07:21 am
@David Jeffrey Spetch,
Will keep this in mind when Pakistan starts shooting.
0 Replies