parados

Thu 29 May, 2014 09:40 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:

Oh wow here she is again!

Nope, I do not say that.
Math has its place, sometines Wink

There is more to that, but ah well....

Math has its place as long as it is used in a fashion that supports your opinion. So much for your attempt to claim you have studied anything or know more than anyone else. You simply declare something is true and then demand that any other evidence be ignored. The math used by your sources to prove evolution can't occur is wrong. You can't defend the math so you simply declare math is wrong when other people do it.
cicerone imposter

Thu 29 May, 2014 09:44 am
@Quehoniaomath,
You wrote,
Quote:
We are talking about the THEORY why soemone or something falls.

Humans call that "gravity."

Quote:
grav·i·ty
ˈgravitē/
noun
PHYSICS
the force that attracts a body toward the center of the earth, or toward any other physical body having mass. For most purposes Newton's laws of gravity apply, with minor modifications to take the general theory of relativity into account.
Quehoniaomath

Thu 29 May, 2014 09:52 am
@parados,
Quote:
Math has its place as long as it is used in a fashion that supports your opinion. So much for you attempt to claim you have studied anything or know more than anyone else. You simply declare something is true and then demand that any other evidence be ignored. The math used by your sources to prove evolution can't occur is wrong. You can't defend the math so you simply declare math is wrong when other people do it.

Wow! The lady protest too much.

You really like twisting my words, let's see:

Quote:
Math has its place as long as it is used in a fashion that supports your opinion

Not so. I mean that some people use math withou any reference to the 'real world', then a lot of things go wrong, like physics.
You are just trying to twist my words.

Quote:
So much for you attempt to claim you have studied anything or know more than anyone else

Yes, well, I have studied but I really don't care if you believe me or not.
Furthermore, I do not claim to know more than anyonse else. Point to me where I do that!

Quote:
You simply declare something is true and then demand that any other evidence be ignored

Offcourse I don't. On the contrary, I declare something is NOT true, that is evolution.

Quote:
The math used by your sources to prove evolution can't occur is wrong. You can't defend the math so you simply declare math is wrong when other people do it

I do not declare math is wrong because "The math used by your sources to prove evolution can't occur is wrong""
That is not the reason at all.
And I don't declare math itself wrong. I declare the wrong use of math!
There is a difference you know.

So, you have showed four times of twisting my words.
Isn't that 'foul play'?

yes it is.

Quehoniaomath

Thu 29 May, 2014 09:55 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
the force that attracts a body toward the center of the earth, or toward any other physical body having mass. For most purposes Newton's laws of gravity apply, with minor modifications to take the general theory of relativity into account.

That'smy whole point mate!

It can't be a FORCE!

just quoting from an on line dictionary without thinking won't help you.

So, I don't agree with Newtons;s nonsense, but I do agree that people and things can fall.

Don't you really see the difference?

I rest my case.

where do these people come from?
Quehoniaomath

Thu 29 May, 2014 09:56 am
@parados,
Quote:
So evolution does occur. You are just arguing about why it does. Gosh... Next you will be arguing about why you can form a sentence.

Nope, (macro)evolution does not occur, where do I write that!?!
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Thu 29 May, 2014 09:56 am
@Quehoniaomath,
The only way 'math' is used in the study of evolution is when something is dated.

Evolution by its very term is based on changes of living organisms.
Quehoniaomath

Thu 29 May, 2014 09:58 am
@spendius,
Quote:
Bit of a shocker eh?

what?

Quote:
It's the only one that's any goo

I disagree, all over the world children were abused at Catholic Boarding Schools.

So, no, I am not with you on this one.
cicerone imposter

Thu 29 May, 2014 09:58 am
@Quehoniaomath,
You can 'rest your case,' all you want, but you're still wrong! Grow up!

Jump from a 20 story building without a parachute, and you'll learn about 'force.' LOL
Quehoniaomath

Thu 29 May, 2014 10:08 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
The only way 'math' is used in the study of evolution is when something is dated.

Even the dating is wrong and circular and build on stupisd assumptions.
There is lot to go into about that, but I leave it to this for now.

Furthermore, it is indeed a pity that math isn't used more in the evolution nonsense. Because if it is used in a proper and intelligent way, math will show it is all nonsense. I really think math isn't used too much in any evolution debate because it will show it be "A house of cards' and fall and crumble under it.

Quehoniaomath

Thu 29 May, 2014 10:13 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
You can 'rest your case,' all you want, but you're still wrong! Grow up!

Jump from a 20 story building without a parachute, and you'll learn about 'force.' LOL

You still don't get it now, do you?

I even wrote that I din't wrote that someone won't fall.

You seem not to be able to unmix facts with theories.

facts:=yes people and thinks will fall
Theory=WHY they fall.

If tomorrow it is found that people or things fall not because of a force but because of something else, then they still fall, BUT the explanation differs.

Is it really that difficlt for you? Not being sarcastic, I mean it.

0 Replies

parados

Thu 29 May, 2014 10:40 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
Wow! The lady protest too much.

I have protested no love for you. But then you are probably as well versed in Shakespeare as you are in evolution. There is poison in your jest though you deny it.

Quote:
Not so. I mean that some people use math withou any reference to the 'real world', then a lot of things go wrong, like physics.

Actually, you are proving my point about the math you claimed proved evolution can't occur. In the real world people do win the lottery. Your evolution can't happen math would mean no one has ever won the lottery. By looking at the real world it reveals the errors in the math of those claiming evolution can't occur.

Quote:

Offcourse I don't. On the contrary, I declare something is NOT true, that is evolution.
No, you claimed the math proving evolution can't occur is true. I'm sure you will claim there is no offense in your argument.

Quote:
And I don't declare math itself wrong. I declare the wrong use of math!
There is a difference you know.
And day is day, night night, and time is time, were nothing but to waste night, day, and time.

Quote:

So, you have showed four times of twisting my words.
Isn't that 'foul play'?
Perhaps if the wind would shift to the south you would no longer have the issue of telling fowl from tool.

But we are using the wrong literary references now. I will go back to being Alice, you can sit on your wall and expound, and Spendi can be the 4,2o7 to help you in your time of need.
spendius

Thu 29 May, 2014 11:26 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
So, no, I am not with you on this one.

Well--there were 600 other lads at my school and I never heard a single thing about the matter in six years. And I played every sport. I had never heard of homosexuality until I entered the military although I must admit that there were odd sniggers at the Boy Scouts which I didn't understand.

I think you must mean "some" Catholic boarding schools which Media has focused upon in pursuit of its lucrative atheist agenda and its knowledge of the public's fascination with the subject. I put those incidents down to lax recruitment and discipline.

In fact there have been numerous court cases here involving "celebrities" in TV and there are large scale on-going investigations under way. Stories of police and political cover-ups are rife and no Catholics involved.

It is also the case that everybody coming into regular contact with children, such as taxi drivers, teachers and other adult staff and sports coaches, are required to undergo rigorous vetting presumably as a result of some scandals.

And I do not easily buy into the idea that victims were too ashamed to tell anybody. It seems more likely imo that they were willing and thought up the shame argument once compensation had given off its tempting fragrances.

Do you think the famed casting couch involved rape?

Has the antics of the financial sector resulted in any premature deaths?
cicerone imposter

Thu 29 May, 2014 11:43 am
@Quehoniaomath,
You,
Quote:
Furthermore, it is indeed a pity that math isn't used more in the evolution nonsense. Because if it is used in a proper and intelligent way, math will show it is all nonsense.

Please show us how math can prove evolution is 'all nonsense?'

About the only nonsense here are your opinions.
Quehoniaomath

Thu 29 May, 2014 12:06 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Please show us how math can prove evolution is 'all nonsense?'

About the only nonsense here are your opinions.

Lot of good books about that! Read them, it is too much for here.
I showed you one, there are more.
cicerone imposter

Thu 29 May, 2014 12:08 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
I don't need to read any book to prove you're ill informed about evolution.
Just summarize it for us in a paragraph or two - if you can?

I'll repeat the question. Please show us how math can prove evolution is 'all nonsense?'

Quehoniaomath

Thu 29 May, 2014 12:12 pm
@spendius,
sorry, Spendius, not some, there are really very many. Sorry for that, but it is really true,
Offcourse not everyone is affected by it, like you, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen and I guess it still happens.
The pope before this one, has even declared a law that is was forbidden to point out these padeophile priests. or something along those lines.
Tells us something.
and btw the whole Vatican is really fake, as is the Jesus story, it really is just a myth. jesus is a symbol for something else, and the whole "catholic" religion is just a recycled version coming all the way from Babylon.
Nearly all the stories in the bible can be found in much older pagan religions.
es, including the Ark, the crucficion, the resurrection, the birth from a virgin, raising the deads and so on and so forth.
sorry to bring it to you, but I stand by the facts.
Quehoniaomath

Thu 29 May, 2014 12:14 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
I don't need to read any book to prove you're ill informed about evolution.

Now, that one is interesting! How many books have you read about evolution and how long did that take you?!

Exactly!

cicerone imposter

Thu 29 May, 2014 12:37 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Asking me about how many books I've read is not the answer. That has no bearing on my question to you!

Do I need to repeat my question again? Answer the damn question.
Quehoniaomath

Thu 29 May, 2014 12:39 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Asking me about how many books I've read is not the answer. That has no bearing on my question to you!

Do I need to repeat my question again? Answer the damn question.

I treid to learn you something, but alas girly..... Wink
cicerone imposter

Thu 29 May, 2014 12:40 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Ad hominems only proves you can't answer the question.
I'm otta here; it's a waste of time! You're now on Ignore.