Why do people deny evolution?

Jasper10

Sun 3 Sep, 2023 01:25 pm
@Jasper10,
The mistake modern day science made is assuming that + and - CANCEL.

Big mistake.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 4 Sep, 2023 02:41 am
@Jasper10,
Still waiting for a clear description/equation.

In all the years you have been here you have still not moved beyond vague platitudes.

Your "science" is primary school playground boasting, that's all it is.
Jasper10

Mon 4 Sep, 2023 03:28 am
@izzythepush,
I do understand why you would think that Izzy.

All I can say is that there is more to it than mere Einstein’s style equations, shall we say and thank goodness there is.

All my equations explain the science and lead to practical applications that are sound psychologically for the individual.

You may not agree but then you have every right to not agree because the formula allows for that.

What is comes down to is either being in synch with yourself or not being in synch with yourself.

If you don’t accept the concept of PRESENCE being a completely separate part of your make up then none of it will make any sense to you.

Can you at least be flexible enough to accept that concept?
Jasper10

Mon 4 Sep, 2023 09:24 am
@Jasper10,
I am not remotely interested in a science that is unable to explain the brain/mind interface in an acceptable way.A science that claims that an individual’s psychological experience is of no consequence at the end of the day because as PRESENCE (SELF) doesn’t exist then no CONTROL can be exercised.

This is a complete and utter LIE conjured up by individuals in their attempt to try and convince themselves firstly and secondly others that a God doesn’t exist.

There is a part of our make up that absolutely can introduce CONTROL of the consciousness states and the interactions with thoughts which are closely related.

As CONTROL can be exercised PRESENCE (SELF) exists.

0 Replies

Jasper10

Mon 4 Sep, 2023 10:27 pm
@Jasper10,
So I ask a simple question.Does PRESENCE (SELF) exist?

No response;nothing.

Non committal on that question because if the answer is yes then that goes against everything that modern science claims.If the answer is no then a definitive explanation would need to be provided to back it up which cannot be given.

0 Replies

Jasper10

Mon 4 Sep, 2023 10:29 pm
@Jasper10,
Modern day science’s best attempt to explain things is that we are an illusion;nothing more than consciousness which is utter nonsense of course.

Why doesn’t it just be honest and claim it simply doesn’t know.

It hasn’t got a clue and freely admits it knows absolutely nothing at all about the thing it claims we all are (consciousness).

It’s not good enough.

The only thing left that consciousness could be is electromagnetic forces and they have been vibratory balanced by the formula +/-=+/- because modern day science claims that it is impossible to cancel these 2 forces out (Newtons 3rd Law)

I’m giving you all the evidence you need.
0 Replies