Why do people deny evolution?

Quehoniaomath

Wed 28 May, 2014 12:52 pm
@parados,
Quote:
That pretty much explains you and your reason for being here. Have a nice day

Nice day you you too ( btw my day is nearly over here Wink )
But why are you so shortsighted?

I really alwasy have to laugh if people react with their 'uconscious knee jerk reflex'' and their head in their ass.

I bet you really have no idea what I am talking about.

yep, 'science' is a , albeit a disguided one, religion.

That is why most scientist can't think straight and do not know what logic is, or how to use it, in a proper way.

parados

Wed 28 May, 2014 01:53 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
I suppose mathematicians can't think straight and don't know what logic is in your opinion.
cicerone imposter

Wed 28 May, 2014 07:45 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
"Science is a religion."

Thanks for my good laugh for today. Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy Very Happy
WW2016

Wed 28 May, 2014 11:59 pm
@cicerone imposter,
U can laugh what u want, but evolution is a THEORY not a fact. So when it comes to evolution u act like a religious man. Even worse... at least religious people admit they BELIEVE, when it comes to evolution, scientist LIE even to themselves that evolution is a fact while it's not a fact. How can somebody be so stupid to not know that there is no hard proof for the evolution theory? I reallyyyyyyyyyy don't get it. I think that's the reason why people call science a religion. Cause in many cases it is. They think every theory is a fact, cause 'science' says so.

Than i ask u, wich came first, the male or the female?
Quehoniaomath

Thu 29 May, 2014 12:06 am
@cicerone imposter,
Thanks for my good laugh for today

You are very welcome 'Wink

Your reaction is the same as a lot of people here. Just an Automatic Robot Software Program, without any ioat of consciousness.

You see, you haven't studied this subject. I have for years now.
I don't mean to say with that that I am right, but it shows how you and other people think they know something about something they know nothing about.

This world is literally run by secret societies, like freemasons and what have you.
The LAST thing these societies want is to enlighten us to any truth.
Now, if this world is run by these societies , then schools and universities and
'scientific knowledge' is also run by these secret societies.

And in the past these secret societies have created the religions in order to control us. But when these ways of controlling people lost their power, the secret societies created ...wait for it......'science'!
Especially the "Royal Society" whose members were freemasons started this 'science' to control us and to prevent us from going into sensitive areas.
Hence, most 'science' are hoaxes! evolution, biggie bangie, relativity, black holes and so on and so forth.

Offcourse I know this wl be denied by most people here by reflex action because they have been indoctrinatedd for years.

Take it or leave it,

Don't believe me on my word, just start investigating if you dare,
You are in for a lot of surprises.
0 Replies

spendius

Thu 29 May, 2014 03:53 am
@parados,
Quote:
I suppose mathematicians can't think straight and don't know what logic is in your opinion.

Try reading Oswald Spengler's essay The Meaning of Numbers.
Quehoniaomath

Thu 29 May, 2014 04:00 am
@parados,
Quote:

That is indeed the case! They can think a little logically within their mathematical system, but in most cases they let do the math do the thinking for them!
But in general, 'scientists' really can't think straight.
Most are extremely closed mind idiots who even don't know what critical thinking is, let alone be able to critical think.
And besides that, their education has killed their creativity as well!.

It really is a pity, I feel for them.

spendius

Thu 29 May, 2014 05:10 am
@Quehoniaomath,
It may be, Q, that science attracts closed mind types. Like democratic politics attracts the ambitious. And the stage attracts the perfectly formed.

Each self selects out of already existing character traits.

One might produce a defensive lineman out of most 300 lb chaps if he is willing to train just as one might produce a scientist out of most people if they are willing to swot and forgo the joys of youth.

That both like to strut their stuff is a given. That has sexual implications but only in stable and controlled social conditions.

Quehoniaomath

Thu 29 May, 2014 05:25 am
@spendius,
Quote:
It may be, Q, that science attracts closed mind types

Nope, I have seen a lot people being very openminded, but after starting a college education they became very closed minded.

There are more clues
Quehoniaomath

Thu 29 May, 2014 06:14 am
@spendius,
wow thanks for that information!
0 Replies

spendius

Thu 29 May, 2014 06:16 am
@Quehoniaomath,
I agree that the educational system tends to close minds and particularly the minds of those who prosper in it. In fact that is the purpose of mass education.

But I still think certain character traits are more functionally responsive to it than others. The need for approval for example.

I imagine that a couple of years being attentive to fm's strictures shuts minds off from reality forever. Such minds will say that being good at snooker is a sign of a misspent youth which is, of course, circular.

It might be that your definition of open-mindedness needs a little refinement.

Very few scientists in my experience, and I have some, are aware that they are a child of the Faustian culture which is entirely a Christian project.

Quehoniaomath

Thu 29 May, 2014 06:21 am
@spendius,
Quote:
I agree that the educational system tends to close minds and particularly the minds of those who prosper in it. In fact that is the purpose of mass education.

Exactly

Quote:
But I still think certain character traits are more functionally responsive to it than others. The need for approval for example

Agreed upon.

Quote:
I imagine that a couple of years being attentive to fm's strictures shuts minds off from reality forever. Such minds will say that being good at snooker is a sign of a misspent youth which is, of course, circular.

As ll his posting are, circular Wink

Quote:
It might be that your definition of open-mindedness needs a little refinement.

It might. Wink

Quote:
Very few scientists in my experience, and I have some, are aware that they are a child of the Faustian culture which is entirely a Christian project.

I DO agree on the Faustian thing.

Btw with regards to the first quote, the works of teacher John Taylor Gatto are extreme good eye openers into the real goals of so-called 'education'
Suffice to say for now that it is NOT made for the benefits of the children.
Au contraire.

spendius

Thu 29 May, 2014 06:41 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
It might.

That's a sign of open-mindedness.

Quote:
Suffice to say for now that it is NOT made for the benefits of the children.

That's for sure although there are certain benefits resulting from being "good" and, as D.H.Lawrence had it--"agreeing with all the mealy-mouthed, mealy-mouthed truths that the sly trot out."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pk7IHlpbCg.

BTW--Henry Kissinger presented President Nixon with a copy of Spengler's collection of essays known as "Der Untergang des Abendlandes or The Decline of the West.

I think Spengler would have seen Nixon being driven from office by goodie-goodies as a sure sign of the decline.

Have you seen Ivan Illich's book De-schooling Society? Both him and Gatto had a Catholic education.
Quehoniaomath

Thu 29 May, 2014 07:01 am
@spendius,
Quote:
Have you seen Ivan Illich's book De-schooling Society? Both him and Gatto had a Catholic education.

I know Ivan Illich from "Medical Nemesis'

But that they had a Catholic Educatuion doesn't tell me much, so had Hitler.

What do you want to say with regards to Catholic Education?
parados

Thu 29 May, 2014 07:40 am
@WW2016,
WW2016 wrote:

U can laugh what u want, but evolution is a THEORY not a fact.

ROFLMAO... Gravity is also a theory. Perhaps you should walk off a 12 story building to show how really feel about theories.
parados

Thu 29 May, 2014 07:41 am
@Quehoniaomath,
So then you are arguing the math doesn't disprove evolution in spite of your earlier claims that it does.
Quehoniaomath

Thu 29 May, 2014 07:52 am
@parados,
Quote:
So then you are arguing the math doesn't disprove evolution in spite of your earlier claims that it does.

Oh wow here she is again!

Nope, I do not say that.
Math has its place, sometines Wink

There is more to that, but ah well....
Quehoniaomath

Thu 29 May, 2014 07:55 am
@parados,
Quote:
ROFLMAO... Gravity is also a theory. Perhaps you should walk off a 12 story building to show how really feel about theories.

Always the same stupid things from this sort of people.

No one said thar if you walk off a 12 story building you don't fall!

We are talking about the THEORY why soemone or something falls.

You don't discriminate between what happens and why it happens.

I also agree that gravity is not a force it can't be. However I am not stating
that things or humans don't fall!

why can't these people think properly?!

Oh! I know, it is their 'education'!

spendius

Thu 29 May, 2014 09:22 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
I know Ivan Illich from "Medical Nemesis'

Bit of a shocker eh?

Quote:
What do you want to say with regards to Catholic Education?

It's the only one that's any good. There are atheists here who go to church every Sunday in order to get their kids into Catholic schools.

I was taught by priests in their robes. No molly coddling. And no girls. The Catholic girl's grammar school was five miles away and the uniforms the girls wore was almost Islamic.

parados

Thu 29 May, 2014 09:39 am
@Quehoniaomath,
So evolution does occur. You are just arguing about why it does. Gosh... Next you will be arguing about why you can form a sentence.