farmerman

Fri 23 May, 2014 08:10 am
@farmerman,
ONCE AGAIN IS SHALL TRY TO ASK THE QUESTION

Quote:from Quahog

Quote:
he isn't the only source that makes it very clear evolution can't happen

TO WHICH I ASKED HIM
How did all these organisms , caught in the prisons of their own species time and space, get here?
Im curious as to what sort of hypothesis you DO support?

We don't see any elephant fossils back iin the Devonian, nor do we see any trilobites in the Pleistocene. Please explain why this is so?
0 Replies

parados

Fri 23 May, 2014 09:56 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:

It is ok if you don't understand it.

he isn't the only source that makes it very clear evolution can't happen.

I understand it quite well. It's wrong. The author assumes random mutations then uses math that assumes truly random numbers will never pick the same number twice as proof that it can't occur. The birthday paradox proves the author wrong.

He doesn't make it clear that evolution can't happen since his math is incorrect. If someone tells me there are five apples and then uses the expression 2+2=5 as proof there are five, I don't consider them a valid source.
parados

Fri 23 May, 2014 09:58 am
@spendius,
spendius wrote:

There's a difference, para, between evolution and evolutionary thinking.

As far as I can tell evolutionary thinking as nothing to do with evolution.

That makes as much sense as saying religious thinking has nothing to do with religion.
Quehoniaomath

Fri 23 May, 2014 10:26 am
@parados,
Quote:
I understand it quite well. It's wrong. The author assumes random mutations then uses math that assumes truly random numbers will never pick the same number twice as proof that it can't occur. The birthday paradox proves the author wrong.

He doesn't make it clear that evolution can't happen since his math is incorrect. If someone tells me there are five apples and then uses the expression 2+2=5 as proof there are five, I don't consider them a valid source.

Considering your answer you even didn't read what I wrote,
He isn't the only one, There is lots of inormation out there.
And no, you really don't understand, Everything what is not in your belief system is systematicaly edited by you, because otherwise you 'won't get it'
And that is ok, it isn't easy (for some)

Really (macro)evolution is a huge hoax.

I know, it is difficult to comprehend, but it really is.

Take your time, it is a process.
parados

Fri 23 May, 2014 10:38 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Of course he isn't the only one that uses bogus math to claim evolution couldn't occur. So far most of your sources have done just that. But you won't discuss the math so it makes it hard for anyone else to understand why you would believe math that is clearly wrong proves anything.
0 Replies

parados

Fri 23 May, 2014 10:43 am
@Quehoniaomath,
By the way, the only process we are seeing here is the process by which you have been revealed to not know what you are talking about. You claimed you have done the research and understand the topic but when it comes time to actually discuss it you simply use vague meaningless statements like "Take your time, it is a process."

I have taken the time and the only thing I am finding is that your sources get a lot of things wrong. When you are relying on math to prove evolution can't work then you shouldn't get the math wrong. But it is a consistent problem all your sources have. It has nothing to do with evolution but everything to do with math.
spendius

Fri 23 May, 2014 11:03 am
@parados,
Quote:
That makes as much sense as saying religious thinking has nothing to do with religion.

It hasn't. Thinking about gravity has nothing to do with gravity.

Although religious thinking evolves.

We used to have religions with orgiastic priestesses and human sacrifice priestesses.

Now we have chaste nuns who are merciful.

How did that happen? Those old orders would never have thought of any changes let alone a complete reversal.
parados

Fri 23 May, 2014 11:07 am
@spendius,
And thinking about philosophy has nothing to do with philosophy. Wow, how philosophical in it's nonsense.
spendius

Fri 23 May, 2014 11:11 am
@parados,
It is well known that philosophy is nonsense except for the practitioners and their awe-struck noddle-heads.

The first thread I started concerned the matter.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Fri 23 May, 2014 11:13 am
@parados,
Quote:
vague meaningless statements like "Take your time, it is a process."

Well, it is not meaningless at all. You just don't understand what I am saying or writing.

What I do see her a lot is people trying to edit a lot of information against evolution ( not only mine), and I understand.

It really is difficult to understand hat you have been lied to all your life.
It is a hard thing.
Unconsciously people are defending their beliefs about evolution, because once that is gone, how about the rest? It becomes a domino effect.

Than we find out we have been lied on all things, politics, science, health, technology.

Hence it IS a process, not only an intellectual thing.
So, you don't understand that, yet.

Well now, some people may wake up to this and some may stay asleep.

Until one day......

parados

Fri 23 May, 2014 11:26 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
What I do see her a lot is people trying to edit a lot of information against evolution ( not only mine), and I understand.

The only one refusing to discuss your information against evolution is you. When others ask you about it you make stupid statements that have nothing to do with the information. Stupid statements like, "Take your time, it is a process."

The only one that is lying to me is you Q. You claimed you had done research. You can't even discuss the simple statistics. You pretend to know what you don't.

Quote:

Based on your arguments it isn't an intellectual thing at all. I would have to throw all my intellect out the window and simply accept things that are wrong without question to understand what you claim to understand.

Just to illustrate your lack of an intellectual argument and how dishonest you are being, let me ask you again if you think anyone has ever won the lottery? I doubt you will answer it. But it simply illustrates how you must be evasive or your argument falls apart in light of the reality people actually live in.
Quehoniaomath

Fri 23 May, 2014 12:04 pm
@parados,
Quote:

The only one refusing to discuss your information against evolution is you. When others ask you about it you make stupid statements that have nothing to do with the information. Stupid statements like, "Take your time, it is a process."

The only one that is lying to me is you Q. You claimed you had done research. You can't even discuss the simple statistics. You pretend to know what you don't.

Quote:

Based on your arguments it isn't an intellectual thing at all. I would have to throw all my intellect out the window and simply accept things that are wrong without question to understand what you claim to understand.

Just to illustrate your lack of an intellectual argument and how dishonest you are being, let me ask you again if you think anyone has ever won the lottery? I doubt you will answer it. But it simply illustrates how you must be evasive or your argument falls apart in light of the reality people actually live in.

It is ok, you don't get it, but that is ok.

georgeob1

Fri 23 May, 2014 12:13 pm
To me the most amusing deniers are the environmentalist zealots who abuse the Endangered Species Act to inhibit economic development that might benefit Humans t0 "protect" obscure and often poorly define subspecies of wildlife that are themselves headed for natural extinction anyway. This is truly an irony that Darwin himself would appreciate.

A decade ago our government shutdown most logging in the Pacific Northwest to protect a "threatened" subspecies the Spotted Owl. A decade has passed and the Spotted Owl population has continued to decrease,even in the absence of logging, because they are being naturally outcompeted by a very similar and related species o, known as the Brown Owl.
farmerman

Fri 23 May, 2014 12:18 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
I can understand Quahog ignoring my question cause he has no answers.
His spoon fed information is second and third hand and hes never hd any experience in its development.

Why don't we have elephants in the sediments of the Devonian and why RE THERE NO TRILOBITES IN THE SEDIMENTS OF THE Pleistocene.?

What is your story that all these different, though seemingly related species got here . How did unique reptiles and birds and fish and mammals and plants appear on all the different islands and terrain of
world?

ALL SPECIES ARE HELD CAPTIVE IN THEIR TIME CAPSULE AND ENVIRONMENTAL NICHE. Tell me what argument might you have with that?
Quehoniaomath

Fri 23 May, 2014 12:19 pm
@georgeob1,
Quote:
To me the most amusing deniers are the environmentalist zealots who abuse the Endangered Species Act to inhibit economic development that might benefit Humans t0 "protect" obscure and often poorly define subspecies of wildlife that are themselves headed for natural extinction anyway. This is truly an irony that Darwin himself would appreciate.

A decade ago our government shutdown most logging in the Pacific Northwest to protect a "threatened" subspecies the Spotted Owl. A decade has passed and the Spotted Owl population has continued to decrease,even in the absence of logging, because they are being naturally outcompeted by a very similar and related species o, known as the Brown Owl.

You are talking about "Agenda 21" from the fascist organisation called the United Nations. There is more to it.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Fri 23 May, 2014 12:20 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
I can understand Quahog ignoring my question cause he has no answers.
His spoon fed information is second and third hand and hes never hd any experience in its development.

Why don't we have elephants in the sediments of the Devonian and why RE THERE NO TRILOBITES IN THE SEDIMENTS OF THE Pleistocene.?

What is your story that all these different, though seemingly related species got here . How did unique reptiles and birds and fish and mammals and plants appear on all the different islands and terrain of
world?

ALL SPECIES ARE HELD CAPTIVE IN THEIR TIME CAPSULE AND ENVIRONMENTAL NICHE. Tell me what argument might you have with that?

Now, it reallly looks like you even don't understand yourself anymore.

How come?
parados

Fri 23 May, 2014 12:25 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Actually, I do get it. I'm just letting everyone else understand it as well.

You don't seem to get it yet.
farmerman

Fri 23 May, 2014 12:32 pm
@georgeob1,
got no argument there. Specie vary nd species change into new genera(if and only if theres enough variability tht enables the species to survive and adapt).

No matter what is the cause of global warming the main product of "adapt or go extinct" Is the polar bear. This bear evolved from a brown bear and its many morphological changes are easily traced in the fossil record of the Pleiocene and Pleistocene. Its genes can be seen to have several Single Nucleotide Polymorphic traits (where a single nucleotide change on a brown bears genome clearly yields what is responsible for a polar bears nostril migration is also responsible for the bears white coat). If the global warming is going to continue, perhaps the polar bear will go extinct, prhaps it will adapt and remain a "hopeful monster" for a new ice age when existing variability of those bears remaining or even those "Hybrid" bears that are now showing up around Higher subarctic latitudes.

NATURE BATS LAST-Dave Raup
farmerman

Fri 23 May, 2014 12:34 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
Now, it reallly looks like you even don't understand yourself anymore.

How come?
see,- he cannot answer anything so he just tries cute insults. Then he accuses others.

Quehoniaomath

Fri 23 May, 2014 01:03 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
see,- he cannot answer anything so he just tries cute insults. Then he accuses others.

you are really getiing funnier all the time.

Read your own postings, they are full of insults.

So, according to your own rule: You cannot answer anything.

But I bet you don't get this one either.