Why do people deny evolution?

spendius

Wed 14 May, 2014 03:49 am
@farmerman,
Have you worked out the evolutionist position on the abductions in Nigeria yet fm?
spendius

Wed 14 May, 2014 04:12 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
And by "real progress" you, of course are referring to??

See the Guinness Book of Records.
Quehoniaomath

Wed 14 May, 2014 04:14 am
@spendius,
Quote:
See the Guinness Book of Records

lol, like it, like it! Smile
0 Replies

farmerman

Wed 14 May, 2014 04:24 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
you won´t understand.

You've amply displayed that you are clueless . I suggest that you go find some site that celebrates idiots like you.
0 Replies

farmerman

Wed 14 May, 2014 04:26 am
@spendius,
Quote:

Have you worked out the evolutionist position on the abductions in Nigeria yet fm?

Have you figured out how to get your head out of your ass yet?
Quehoniaomath

Wed 14 May, 2014 04:36 am
@farmerman,
Quote:

well, why are you saying this? because one is attacking your religion?
farmerman

Wed 14 May, 2014 04:40 am
@Quehoniaomath,
you wouldn't understand .
0 Replies

spendius

Wed 14 May, 2014 04:56 am
@farmerman,
Quote:

Of course I have. Why won't you answer the question? It is a legitimate scientific one. Declaring that anybody who asks you about it has their head up their arse is namby-pamby drivel. You're denying evolution old boy. Nepotism is denying evolution.

I think that your fundamental Christian values are too much for your scientific stance and every time you dodge the question makes it more obvious.

You could make a pitch for social evolution but I fear you would quickly get into an incredible tangle which might be compared to the head up arse position.

What about Dr. Murray's remark I quoted about Wade's book?
farmerman

Wed 14 May, 2014 05:00 am
@spendius,
If its so important an issue for "evolutionists" why not ask yourself? You are on . The only difference between you and the real world is that
You seem to like to play light with tragedies in the news.
classicalcynic

Wed 14 May, 2014 05:06 am
@JimmyJ,
http://www.google.com/url?q=/strange-science/10-science-mistakes.htm&sa=U&ei=G01zU4jGJerQsQTc2oCYBw&ved=0CBsQFjAA&usg=AFQjCNE8S12nVQdvkGhvd3TMvnG_ikN08Q

it's too optimistic, it states, not verbatim, we improve by mutation then that mutation breeding. but those who have more flaws than other breed successfully too. specially humans do not improve

if that link in not wrking google www.sciencechannel.com/strange-science/10-science-mistakes.htm
0 Replies

spendius

Wed 14 May, 2014 05:58 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
If its so important an issue for "evolutionists" why not ask yourself?

I did and, as a real evolutionist, the answer was obvious in a very short time. You're just being soppy. You just don't want to be unpopular. Your stringent scientific integrity is worthless and nothing but a lame excuse to push your own boat out.

Spendius, in Flaubert's great book, was a merchant in women. And the son of a Greek rhetorician and a dockside whore.

People deny evolution to avoid facing up to such matters. You pretend to accept evolution and avoid facing up to them at the same time. You're facing both ways. And you know it.

The idea that returning those young females to their families is a good thing is strictly for Oprah Winfrey fans. It is not an action that has no consequences. It is not an abstract sentiment which plays well at coffee mornings. It's real.

classicalcynic

Wed 14 May, 2014 06:20 am
@spendius,
People deny evolution to avoid facing up to such matters...
really what do u think of my response
spendius

Wed 14 May, 2014 06:37 am
@classicalcynic,
If you are referring to the 10 mistakes of science I can't say that any of them are of much importance compared to the belief in science, the belief in progress, the hubris of science, the dogmas of science, the priesthood in science and the partiality of science.

A pressure cooker is a handy tool but not a philosophy. And Darwin exterminated philosophy anyway.
Quehoniaomath

Wed 14 May, 2014 07:15 am
@classicalcynic,
Quote:
People deny evolution to avoid facing up to such matters...
really what do u think of my response

what nonsense we have here again. People, like me, deny 'evolution' because there is no evidence to back this nonsense up with . that's all.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Wed 14 May, 2014 07:16 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
If its so important an issue for "evolutionists" why not ask yourself? You are on . The only difference between you and the real world is that
You seem to like to play light with tragedies in the news.

you are very funny! It even seems you are taking yourself very very seriously as a religio... oeps scientist. Wink
0 Replies

classicalcynic

Wed 14 May, 2014 07:20 am
@spendius,
if darwin exterminated it how is it still alive?
philosophy gave birth to science.
certain philosophical methods hav actually helped people with psychological problems.
many philosophes provided path to social revolution and created governments, economic systems.
it also gave birth to psychologoly and sociology and etc...
it is important because it points out the faulty scientific findings, it can be said that evolution is a faulty finding..
Quehoniaomath

Wed 14 May, 2014 07:44 am
@classicalcynic,
Quote:
it can be said that evolution is a faulty finding

nope, it really is a deliberate hoax.
classicalcynic

Wed 14 May, 2014 07:45 am
@Quehoniaomath,
what r u a ******* creationist?
Quehoniaomath

Wed 14 May, 2014 07:46 am
@classicalcynic,
Quote:
what r u a ******* creationist?

nope, I am no creationist ,and take it easy and chill out, girly.

You just proved to me that you haven't read the whole thread here about the religion called evolution, that's for sure.

classicalcynic

Wed 14 May, 2014 08:11 am
@Quehoniaomath,
no i haven't...