Why do people deny evolution?

farmerman

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 05:21 am
@farmerman,
My biggest concern ith most of you ID types (and ALL the Creation cenetered), You have NO respect for the science of chemistry and how energy and mass are tranferred and built against gradients when the compound attains the "living state". And you seem to be totally fixated on arliest life being dependent on tooday's biomolcules.
Remember, before there were eukaryotes, there were prokaryotes and these dont even have nucleii.

I se some dudes at a European outfit have proposed "eokaryotic life" as a separate kingdom which are basically hefty bags full of purines and pyrimidines and sulfitic "fuel")
0 Replies

rosborne979

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 05:31 am
@Leadfoot,
It’s simple enough for you to follow the thread back to get the example you seek. Go ahead.
0 Replies

Helloandgoodbye

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 06:15 am
@farmerman,
Still waiting for the evidence though.
Reality and logic demonstrate that it takes intelligence to create microchips and similar structures like bacteria.
Only way to believe that anything more than amino acids can be built is by repetition of telling oneself it is possible by a ‘time and chance God’
U guys have it Almost Always backwards, whether it be the age of the earth, it being originally vegetarian, intelligence required, genetic barriers etc.
Your reality is backwards from reality, an illusion.
Really is cool how the brain works huh?

And yet, this confirms what Jeremiah wrote about only ‘those who seek the truth will find it when sought with all their Heart’
No convincing anyone otherwise.

Helloandgoodbye

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 06:39 am
https://answersingenesis.org/the-flood/global/worldwide-flood-evidence/

I like #6 the best personally. Bent and folded rock layers during the global flood.
farmerman

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 06:42 am
@Helloandgoodbye,
I rest my case. When your mind is closed to other options without examination, youre a lost cause.
I think it was ros who aske the question
"Why dont you demand the same level of evidence from Genesis "science"??

Quote:
Really is cool how the brain works huh?

Quite, you ought to give it a try some day.
farmerman

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 06:48 am
@Helloandgoodbye,
Answers in Gensis, now theres a source. They dont even rspect the laws of geology and chemistry without lying.

Whther you know it or not, the Tapeats Limestone (your ? no 6) has , within its Formation, several sand dunes. How can we have sand dunes if the world is universally flooded??

How comes you dont see any Paleozoic elephant fossils?

You are a Fundamentalit believer I see. Thats good, because We need a lot of baristas in our many coffee shops.
farmerman

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 06:50 am
@Helloandgoodbye,
Theres NO SCIENTIFICevidence for a worldwide flood, thats all a big hoax by guys who deny before studying the sciences.
0 Replies

Helloandgoodbye

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 07:51 am
@farmerman,
I rest my case too😉
Good questions, just google it.
0 Replies

Helloandgoodbye

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 09:04 am
@farmerman,
Quote:’How comes you dont see any Paleozoic elephant fossils?’

Remember the overall basics, when interpretating the fossils, the deepest layers of rock should have ocean dwelling fossils at the’ bottom’ and, land dwellers on ‘top’ more or less.

In other words, WHERE they lived NoT WHEN they lived determined their burial sequence during the flood. Interpretation. Interpretation.
farmerman

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 09:36 am
@Helloandgoodbye,
Youre interpretation will not stand any close examination, ince there is plenty of evidence that there were continuous "dry lands" from at least the Columbian and Grenville ages) all preCambrian. Plenty of evidence of a huge glacier deposit in the earlier precambrian (Rocks in the moraines were deposited as dry land deposits. Your "belief" in a worldwide flood has not bearing in scientific evidence at all. Otherwise you just ignore that rocks of water borne and land exist in the same ascennding geologic column with rocks of the same ages. (That mans that, while there were oceans at any time, there was also a large amount of dry land. (Volcanic ashes containing dateable zirconszircons, titanite,,monazite,rutile,baddyelites,xenotime,apatite,allanite, and U/Th oxides were all over the place) unless you, like gungs , disagree with atomic power and weaponry , the isotope dating as well as nuke bombs an power all depend on the same mathematics.
The evidence for "where's the Flood?? OH YEH!!! its in the Bible, so its Gotta be right, RIGHT??

Rocks dont lie and theres many kinds of ways to test em.

But still, how come we dont see a few elephants in the dry land deposits or swamp deposits of the ppreCAmbrian if everything was created???

We see thousands of elephant fossils in Siberia and Wrangle Island andBeringea that were caught in glacial muskegs and muck deposits all in the Pleiocene and Pleistocene , but not before the Eocene. And we dont see any dinosaurs till the Triassic, but not after the Cretaceous. We see some teeny mammals in the Triassic but never in the Paleozoic.
0 Replies

Helloandgoodbye

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 11:24 am
You meant to say Rocks are not clocks right?

An interesting read:
https://www.genesispark.com/exhibits/fossils/graveyards/
More than just elephants ‘in the mix’

‘.....One of the most fascinating fossil graveyard of all is located in the southern United States. The Ashley Beds is an enormous phosphate graveyard that contains mixed remains of man with land and sea animals, notably dinosaurs, pleisosaurs, whales, sharks, rhinos, horses, mastodons, mammoths, porpoises, elephants, deer, pigs, dogs, and sheep.’
farmerman

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 11:49 am
@Helloandgoodbye,
Ive actually been to the Flaming Hills in a time when I was more doing radionuclide dating. Theres nothing even approaching "elephants" . The fossil mammal we find is an extinct multituberculate that was around since early Jurassic . It was called a "Gobibataar" .Its a small fossil sen in the has of other fossils which are mostly the remains of the Protoceratops Andrewsi.
The geology that article poses is all bullshit. The reason the area is as it is , is because its been histoically a un field that became a savannah and went back to a dune field . Its missed the KT boundary because that part is eroded . A first year sedimentology/Stratigraphy student could figure it out.
Ill get my notes on the Ashley after I get back from doing some errands in town.
Helloandgoodbye

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 12:05 pm
@farmerman,
I await your interpretation of that too, I guess.
Is it B.s.? You have not posted any good reason why.
0 Replies

farmerman

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 12:09 pm
@farmerman,
Ive passed over the Ashley (its not too far from the SC gold fields). All my notes say is that its OLIGOCENE. There is a wealth of transported fossil assemblages throughout the world. Most of which were water , less were ice, or wind transported . Theres NO evidence of any dinosaur fossils or humans in the Ashley Formation (maybe somebody was in a mob hit and got "planted" in a mine pit but Im sorry to inform you that whoever wrote that rubbish you talked about, knew anything about what they were speaking. IM really not surprised because so far, all "surprise assemblages" of fossils reported by Creationists to date have been total Bullshit (like the Paluxey shale formation that showed dinosaur and human footprints in a swamp deposit, or the 320 Million year old human skull in a coal measure, or "Polystrate tree trunks". Your Creation "Scientists" even make up scientistic sounding bullshit phrases to give technical sounding names to assemblages that are already well xplained by simpler ,precise terminology.

Oh well, just because you guys are ignorant of how to honestly do science , you gotta get credit for creating so much BS terminology that may fool a secondary general science teacher.

I guess Ill go do my errands now. Theres nothing youve presented thats actually a fact, and is damn close to being a bald faced lie.(I hope you were quoting someone else and wasnt the author, otherwise youre no better than thow clowns trying to claim that theyve done "honest C14 " dating of Cretaceous fossil dinosaur fossils

Helloandgoodbye

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 12:11 pm
@farmerman,
That is quite the interpretation, as wrong as it may be, I guess you are entitled to it.
farmerman

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 12:15 pm
@Helloandgoodbye,
how much training and expeeience have you got bsises rading crap AIG and other Creation "science" sites.

When you cant tell youre being lied to, that just means that youve not been educated in the very fields your asserting .
Helloandgoodbye

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 12:28 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:’Theres nothing youve presented thats actually a fact,’

Ditto. Just your interpretations of rocks, fossils, and how life can be created from non-life. (Which any child/person can tell u its not possible, and does not happen, ever)
Just too bad ppl can’t see the obvious, or want to, and that they get all caught up in their religious beliefs in evolutionism and the interpretations those ppl supply.

MontereyJack

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 02:37 pm
@Helloandgoodbye,
It's called evidence, since that is precisely what it is, something religiiouis claims sorely lack.
farmerman

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 03:09 pm
@MontereyJack,
oy, Yeh, its just those shitty fossils (Of which H & G just tried to use to sneak bs under the door by presenting two examples of fraudulent claims about Mongolia and South Carolina).

0 Replies

edgarblythe

Mon 18 Feb, 2019 03:12 pm
You can't create life from non life. You need a magic wand to create life from NOTHING. Much more scientific and logical.