Why do people deny evolution?

OldGrumpy

Tue 4 Sep, 2018 11:51 am
@Olivier5,
what????????????????????????????
Olivier5

Tue 4 Sep, 2018 12:36 pm
@camlok,
Even on that one night and place, artificially taken in isolation from the whole inferno of the 3rd reich, how would you be positively certain that the nazis have not murdered a bunch of German citizens?
0 Replies

Olivier5

Tue 4 Sep, 2018 12:51 pm
@OldGrumpy,
what what?
OldGrumpy

Tue 4 Sep, 2018 01:00 pm
@Olivier5,
please shut up with accusing me of nazi things!

Read the damned thing and open your eyes.!
I understand CD is in your way, but think things throug before you blindly blame someone for something he doesn't do!

Just stop messing around, that's all you do, sorry to say.

There is a lot at stake here, unless you don't care about your last freedoms taken away, eh?!

It looks like we are digressing, BUT the whole stupid retarded evolution THEORY is used as a basis for what is coming: a world wide police state.
Hence, all the irrationality and resistance. This backwards and enormously stupid evolution THEORY is used for this, as was the plan all along!

film at eleven!?

Man o man what a world has this become!

Olivier5

Tue 4 Sep, 2018 01:32 pm
@OldGrumpy,
Don't you like to know who wrote the texts that you read and quote?

The Nazis did promote that **** as if real, just like you do.

Originally, the heart of this text was written by a Frenchman. He wrote about Napoleon III, and was arrested and jailed in Paris for it.

The so-called "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" was published in Russia in 1905 by Sergei Nilus, a Government official, who professed to have received from a friend a copy of a summary of the minutes of a secret meeting, held in Paris by a Jewish organization that was plotting to overthrow civilization in order to establish a Jewish world state. It's in fact a plagiarism from another, older book.

In his "Dialogue aux Enfers entre Machiavel et Montesquieu, ou la Politique de Machiavel au XIX Siècle, published anonymously at Brussels in 1865, Maurice Joly used the ghost of Machiavelli to describe how one despot could in less than twenty years...

Quote:
... transform utterly the most indomitable European character and render it as a docile under tyranny as the debased people of Asia". Montesquieu insists that the liberal spirit of the peoples is invincible. In 25 dialogues, step by step, Machiavelli, who by Joly's plot covertly represents Napoleon III, explains how he would replace freedom with despotism in any given European country: " Absolute power will no longer be an accident of fortune but will become a need" of the modern society.

This (apparently quite readable) material was then edited by the Czar police to look like authored by some Jewish-cum-masson clique.

Source: "The truth about "The Protocols" : a literary forgery", published in August 1921 in The Times of London
https://archive.org/details/truthaboutthepro00londiala

OldGrumpy

Tue 4 Sep, 2018 01:43 pm
@Olivier5,
Maybe don't believe everything that is written, ESPECIALLY mainstream shite!

please please please do some research first, you really have no clue

And all I ask is to compare the text with everything going on now!

Why do you refuse to do that?

scared that it might be true?! You bet!
Olivier5

Tue 4 Sep, 2018 02:13 pm
@OldGrumpy,
I have made my research. Have you?
camlok

Tue 4 Sep, 2018 02:18 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
I have made my research.

History has shown that your research is so terribly infused with propagandist crap that what you say can never be really trusted, Olivier.
0 Replies

camlok

Tue 4 Sep, 2018 02:19 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
I have made my research.

You meant to say, "made up my research".
OldGrumpy

Tue 4 Sep, 2018 02:19 pm
@Olivier5,
oh my oh my
0 Replies

Olivier5

Tue 4 Sep, 2018 02:22 pm
@camlok,
No, i put in some real effort. You should try it some time.
OldGrumpy

Tue 4 Sep, 2018 02:29 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
No, i put in some real effort. You should try it some time.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha vv

And you really believe that?????????????????????????????????

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

farmerman

Tue 4 Sep, 2018 07:36 pm
@OldGrumpy,
boy, If you look at that list of ha has, there are several proteins made up of huge chains of GC's or AT's. Course you think that Alley Oop is a technical illustration

Olivier5

Wed 5 Sep, 2018 12:33 am
@farmerman,
OldFart is just having a fit of hysteria here.
camlok

Wed 5 Sep, 2018 08:24 am
@Olivier5,
Pointing fingers again, Olivier, when you are all these things.
Olivier5

Wed 5 Sep, 2018 08:40 am
@camlok,
Yes, I am everything and all things, for some people here. I'm the villain American that gives you nightmares, the ID Leadfoot is looking for, the killer of fake news spread by OldGrumpy, some sort of Uighur or Zimbabwean according to Setanta, and countless other things.

But in truth, I'm not the man you think I am.

Leadfoot

Wed 5 Sep, 2018 08:45 am
@farmerman,
No rush, if we don’t carefuly consider what the other said as well as our response, we’re not accomplishing anything worthily.

I’m working on a proper reply now. You brought up several significant points.
farmerman

Wed 5 Sep, 2018 08:47 am
@Leadfoot,
I saw you tarted a thread .I just gave a stream of consciousness post and my comment boiled down to one basic structure and how it arrived on the scene, namely, THE RIBOSOME.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Wed 5 Sep, 2018 09:49 am
@farmerman,
Hope you enjoyed Williamsport.

##
Quote:
Im not enying the information contained as arranged chemicals in a genome. The argument I deny is that I see no evidence that these are "designed".

Then you are denying the wrong argument. Again, the argument is whether biological organisms are fundamentally Software Defined Lifeforms. The information contained in the genome is indistinguishable in its functional meaning from the software running in a computer. It does not matter what media is used for the storage, could be arranged chemicals or arranged magnetic domains in a piece of iron, makes no difference to the argument, it’s the INFORMATION and what that information describes that we need to agree on.

So we are agreed that the genome contains information.

Before I go on, Can I assume that we both agree that the information contained there symbolically describes the organism it is part of?
For the sake of simplicity we can assume this is a single celled organism.
camlok

Wed 5 Sep, 2018 10:37 am
@Olivier5,
Everything and all things dishonest, deceptive, unable to address issues of science, ... .

And you reply with a silly video.