Why do people deny evolution?

neologist

Fri 23 Oct, 2015 12:37 am
@FBM,
FBM wrote:
If you're waiting for us to accept Bronze Age myths (and your latter-day myths) and subsequent fanfiction apologetics in lieu of evidence, you've got a long wait ahead of you.
Inserting chuckle Laughing
So, until I can prove the existence of God.
You're turning your nose up at a chance to explain the migrating nostril.
martinies

Fri 23 Oct, 2015 01:23 am
@neologist,
Relativity is god n your consciousness is relativity.false gods are invented to suite local egos .
0 Replies

FBM

Fri 23 Oct, 2015 02:06 am
@neologist,
Please try to be honest and accurate in your representations of what I post. I didn't ask you to prove you god; I clearly asked you to present evidence for it at least as strong as what the scientists have presented for evolution. If you consider that level of evidence to be proof, then you've already betrayed your faith.
Quehoniaomath

Fri 23 Oct, 2015 02:10 am
@FBM,
Quote:
I clearly asked you to present evidence for it at least as strong as what the scientists have presented for evolution

duh? WHERE IS IT?
0 Replies

FBM

Fri 23 Oct, 2015 02:47 am
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/600x400IAhome.png
martinies

Fri 23 Oct, 2015 05:35 am
@FBM,
Miracles have a relative cause.
0 Replies

parados

Fri 23 Oct, 2015 04:41 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
It is rather clear. You have no evidence to support your claim that there is no evidence.

As long as you can't present your evidence of no evidence then we can see where this goes - right to you posting another David Icke meme.
0 Replies

neologist

Fri 23 Oct, 2015 08:12 pm
@FBM,
FBM wrote:
Please try to be honest and accurate in your representations of what I post. I didn't ask you to prove you god; I clearly asked you to present evidence for it at least as strong as what the scientists have presented for evolution. . .
I can see what you are asking. The OP is about evolution, right? My objection was about evolution, right? Why must I first chase your red herring before you condescend to answer the issue I raised?
FBM

Fri 23 Oct, 2015 08:19 pm
@neologist,
It's not a red herring. There's shitloads of evidence for evolution, none for your god hypothesis. If you want to be taken seriously, provide at least equivalent evidence. Until you catch up to the scientists, you have nothing but fanfiction apologetics.
InfraBlue

Fri 23 Oct, 2015 08:30 pm
@neologist,
So then, what's your theory that explains the cetacean blowhole?
McGentrix

Sat 24 Oct, 2015 12:09 am
@InfraBlue,
Whales the breathed through holes on the chests died off. Seems they drowned easily.
izzythepush

Sat 24 Oct, 2015 12:24 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

Whales the breathed through holes on the chests died off.

When you stay up late into the night drinking heavily you end up writing garbage like this.
0 Replies

martinies

Sat 24 Oct, 2015 03:53 am
@FBM,
There is loads a evidents for evolution and loads of evidence for for god . Evolution and god go together ok. Relativeness is godliness.
Quehoniaomath

Sun 25 Oct, 2015 02:19 am
@martinies,
Quote:
There is loads a evidents for evolution and

But where is it? why don't you show us?
martinies

Sun 25 Oct, 2015 09:53 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Neanderthals
Quehoniaomath

Sun 25 Oct, 2015 12:24 pm
@martinies,
Quote:
Neanderthals

What about them?
martinies

Sun 25 Oct, 2015 01:52 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Us homo sapiens and neanderthals have common ancestors that prexisted both in time. Time as relativity nonlocaly caused change in the common ancestor of both local types to of tool users. Tool using of the common ancestor proves evolution to the two sets of independent tool users.
martinies

Sun 25 Oct, 2015 07:20 pm
@martinies,
Time is the local rate of change caused by relativity (nonlocality). Relativity aranges the future event arangment of nature based on the past event arangment of nature.
martinies

Sun 25 Oct, 2015 07:48 pm
@martinies,
God is all of the bigbang as action but god exists also independent of action. So local action relative to god is illusion. Locality is an illusion constructed by nonlocality . Relativity in the event is nonlocality. Consciousness or unmoving relativity is god in action as form awareness.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Mon 26 Oct, 2015 12:19 am
@martinies,
Quote:
Us homo sapiens and neanderthals have common ancestors that prexisted both in time. Time as relativity nonlocaly caused change in the common ancestor of both local types to of tool users. Tool using of the common ancestor proves evolution to the two sets of independent tool users.

Only if you believe in this non-sense.