Why do people deny evolution?

martinies

Fri 16 Oct, 2015 02:13 pm
@martinies,
Your consciousness is the difference which collapses the wave function in quantum machanics.
Ragman

Fri 16 Oct, 2015 02:49 pm
@martinies,
Thus proclaims the person who cannot spell mechanics.

(Seems like I'm into kicking puppies.)
neologist

Fri 16 Oct, 2015 03:01 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:
(Seems like I'm into kicking puppies.)
Arf!
Yip!
Your machinations hurt!
Bow Wow
0 Replies

martinies

Fri 16 Oct, 2015 06:33 pm
@Ragman,
The truth hurts but I wrote that on an I phone in a traffic jam. You assume to much on what you think know. Thats the old trap of self delusion. Local ego sorry to say it but a big head base on not 100%imformation the truth is stranger that fiction and you statistically are in a minority ask your self why. Start thinking out side your local box. Get nonlocal man.
Ragman

Fri 16 Oct, 2015 08:22 pm
@martinies,
Have another martini. They're on the house.
martinies

Fri 16 Oct, 2015 08:32 pm
@Ragman,
Ha well part of the tao philosophy is to exept stuff the way it is and not try to change it. Relative design does the changing. This forum is part relative design.you ragman brain and body are a part of local relative design but your consciousness is nonlocaly relative.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Sat 17 Oct, 2015 02:27 am
@martinies,
Quote:
Your consciousness is the difference which collapses the wave function in quantum machanics.

Nonsense! Why? because Quantum Mechanics is a hoax! Not true at all!
Just like relativity from the village idiot einstein.
martinies

Sat 17 Oct, 2015 03:40 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Ha ha.yep consciousness as nothing or the difference collapses the wave funtion of the probable into the actual. Consciousness is the difference in the wavefunction. Or the difference in the nonactualised quantum state is indistinguishably from the consciouness of an observer.
Quehoniaomath

Sat 17 Oct, 2015 03:49 am
@martinies,
Quote:
Ha ha.yep consciousness as nothing or the difference collapses the wave funtion of the probable into the actual. Consciousness is the difference in the wavefunction. Or the difference in the nonactualised quantum state is indistinguishably from the consciouness of an observer.

All nonsense, but I agree everything is consciousness
martinies

Sat 17 Oct, 2015 04:18 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Measuring is the field and not the knower of the field which is the difference.
0 Replies

martinies

Sat 17 Oct, 2015 04:32 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Yeah everything is consciouness one way or another and consciousness is the unmoving thing. Agreed .if you try and measure consciousness which is the difference that collapses the wave function.
Quehoniaomath

Sat 17 Oct, 2015 05:41 am
@martinies,
I repeat there is no collapse of a wave function, it is all BS
0 Replies

parados

Sat 17 Oct, 2015 06:12 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Obviously macro evolution doesn't exist, just as counting to 1,000,000 doesn't exist because you have never seen either. </sarcasm>

Back in the real world, we know that the number 1,000,000 exists even if we have never seen anyone count to it. How many steps is required before micro evolution becomes macro evolution?
Quehoniaomath

Sat 17 Oct, 2015 06:20 am
@parados,
Quote:
Obviously macro evolution doesn't exist, just as counting to 1,000,000 doesn't exist because you have never seen either. </sarcasm>

Strange and very wrong analogy! Wink

Quote:
How many steps is required before micro evolution becomes macro evolution?

None, because it doesn't exist. Or can you give some evidence that it does?
parados

Sat 17 Oct, 2015 06:53 am
@Quehoniaomath,
You claim micro evolution exists. That means there is change in the DNA that can occur. Now we only need to see multiple changes over multiple generations before we start to see change in species.

Mice share 92% of the dna of humans. How many micro steps is that? You have already admitted that the micro steps occur. That means we only need to count the number of micro steps to achieve the difference. It is nothing but counting to a high number. Either evolution occurs or it doesn't. You can't argue that it only occurs in small steps without admitting that many small steps will result in a large difference.
Quehoniaomath

Sat 17 Oct, 2015 07:26 am
@parados,
Quote:
You claim micro evolution exists. That means there is change in the DNA that can occur. Now we only need to see multiple changes over multiple generations before we start to see change in species.

Mice share 92% of the dna of humans. How many micro steps is that? You have already admitted that the micro steps occur. That means we only need to count the number of micro steps to achieve the difference. It is nothing but counting to a high number. Either evolution occurs or it doesn't. You can't argue that it only occurs in small steps without admitting that many small steps will result in a large difference.

You are not very good at logic or science for that matter.
You can argue all you want, but we still need evidence.

Very simply, there is NONE.

parados

Sat 17 Oct, 2015 07:56 am
@Quehoniaomath,
So back to my analogy. By arguing micro evolution exists but not macro evolution you arguing that no one can count to a 1,000,000 because you have only seen anyone ever count to 10.

It's you that isn't very good at logic.
Quehoniaomath

Sat 17 Oct, 2015 09:33 am
@parados,
Quote:
So back to my analogy. By arguing micro evolution exists but not macro evolution you arguing that no one can count to a 1,000,000 because you have only seen anyone ever count to 10.

It's you that isn't very good at logic.

You can argue and debate all day long for I care.

There is no evidence. Difficult eh?

You seem to operate from the BELIEF that it exists.

There is no logic to your "arguments"
MontereyJack

Sat 17 Oct, 2015 09:56 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Lies, as always, nothing but lies.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Sat 17 Oct, 2015 10:03 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Oh, and nonsense too. I forgot to mention that quahog' posts are nonsense when they aren't outright lies.
0 Replies