Why do people deny evolution?

martinies

Fri 9 Oct, 2015 11:27 pm
@martinies,
When you drive in a car your brain moves in relativity to the road but your consciousness is already relativity so it dosnt move relativly to the road. Consciousness is always stationary in what ever ref frame. Thats why the speed of light c is a constant in all ref frames in consciousness.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Fri 9 Oct, 2015 11:39 pm
@Briancrc,
Quote:
The same amount of faith as there is for the planets revolving around the sun.

lol, that is a cheap shot and a nice try!

But it only tells me that FOR YOU, evolution-bollocks has the same status as the planets bla bla bla.

But there is a difference. plantes are observable and there is proof.

There is NO PROOF for the religion of macro-evolution.

You see, in actuallity , your analogy is extremely wrong and flawed and illogical. It has nothing to do with any reality. ONLY with YOUR perception.

Hence, we are talking perception-deception.

Briancrc

Sat 10 Oct, 2015 04:12 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
But there is a difference. plantes are observable and there is proof.

Do you think someone has been sitting out in space watching the planets moving in their orbits around the sun? Have you seen this yourself? What is YOUR evidence? You have NO PROOF.

Quehoniaomath

Sat 10 Oct, 2015 05:37 am
@Briancrc,
Quote:
Do you think someone has been sitting out in space watching the planets moving in their orbits around the sun? Have you seen this yourself? What is YOUR evidence? You have NO PROOF

lol, nice try but wrong of course I DO see a moon now and then. Wink

(lots to say about the moon btw, the moon is an artificial object, so, in a
sense you are right, lol.)

However, we are not talking planets here now, are we, mate?

But I do understand your desperation.

I am asking for proof of the evolution-religion.

But you can't deliver. Can you?

There is very simply NO PROOF.

What is soooo difficult about that?
Briancrc

Sat 10 Oct, 2015 07:00 am
@Quehoniaomath,
I think you see the inadequacy of your position. You seeing a moon is not proof. Where is your proof that the planets go around the sun? There is very simply NO PROOF!
Quehoniaomath

Sat 10 Oct, 2015 07:55 am
@Briancrc,
You can try to change the subject, but all to no avail.

So, bring me some proof of your evolution-religion, or else just poitely shut up.

MontereyJack

Sat 10 Oct, 2015 09:43 am
@Quehoniaomath,
LIAR.
Briancrc

Sat 10 Oct, 2015 10:27 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Instead of using that superior intellect of yours and showing everyone the proof of your assertion, you have a little temper tantrum. So sad. Go ahead. Stick it to me. Astound me with your evidence that the planets circle the sun. Then you can say, "See, I showed you the evidence, but you did not. I'm a big winner."
Quehoniaomath

Sat 10 Oct, 2015 10:44 am
@Briancrc,
Quote:
Instead of using that superior intellect of yours and showing everyone the proof of your assertion, you have a little temper tantrum. So sad. Go ahead. Stick it to me. Astound me with your evidence that the planets circle the sun. Then you can say, "See, I showed you the evidence, but you did not. I'm a big winner."

Duh? pfff

Nowhere I am claiming I have a superior intellect, mate.
temper tantrum? How so? I am rather polite at your nonsense.
planetes? sun?

Are you daft? We are talking evolution bollocks here!

I don't have to proof a thing. But evolutionist do!

So far, they have shown NO EVIDENCE.

But n stead of showing some real good evidence, you are only throwing in some Ad Hominems. Mostly that means there is a lack of good, solid arguments.

In this case, I would say, it is extremely clear.
Quehoniaomath

Sat 10 Oct, 2015 10:45 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
@Quehoniaomath,
LIAR.

And again, no proof, no evidence, only low personal attacks.

Was it something I wrote? Wink
MontereyJack

Sat 10 Oct, 2015 10:52 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Yes. It was your lies.
Briancrc

Sat 10 Oct, 2015 11:53 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
I am rather polite at your nonsense. Are you daft?

yes, I see just how polite you are.

Quote:
I don't have to proof a thing.

that would be prove; not proof.

Quote:
you are only throwing in some Ad Hominems

Oh? Where? I have no intent on attacking you, just the premise of your position; so if you show me where there was an ad hominem, then I will apologize straight away.

If you can show me evidence that the planets go around the sun, then I might understand better what you mean by evidence. I know the definition of evidence, but I do not know what your examples of evidence are. Please provide an example of evidence that the planets go around the sun and then I'll know better how to respond. If you can't, then that is probably evidence of your request being unreasonable.
Quehoniaomath

Sat 10 Oct, 2015 01:19 pm
@Briancrc,
again, mate , we are not talking planets here.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Sat 10 Oct, 2015 01:22 pm
@Briancrc,
Anyway, just show some PROVE of the evolution-RELIGION?

Don't try to talk you way out of it.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Sat 10 Oct, 2015 01:26 pm
@Briancrc,
Quote:
so if you show me where there was an ad hominem, then I will apologize straight away.

Quote:
Instead of using that superior intellect of yours and showing everyone the proof of your assertion, you have a little temper tantrum

You can apologize now.
martinies

Sat 10 Oct, 2015 03:15 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Relativity in a coincedents caused dna to exist.
0 Replies

Briancrc

Sat 10 Oct, 2015 04:00 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
You can apologize now.

You're right, Quehoniaomath. I never should have accused you of having superior intellect. I take it back, and I promise never to do it again Mr. Green
martinies

Sun 11 Oct, 2015 12:41 am
@Briancrc,
The problem with egotism is it wants to relate to egotism and thats what causes war .
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Sun 11 Oct, 2015 12:55 am
@Briancrc,
Quote:
You're right, Quehoniaomath. I never should have accused you of having superior intellect. I take it back, and I promise never to do it again

Should I laugh now? I said before I have never claimed I have a superior intellect. and of course this wasn't what you ment. And of course NO aplogie for the other Ad Hominem!

You are a bit of an intellectual coward

That may explain why you don't come froward with any evidence.

0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Sun 11 Oct, 2015 12:58 am
@MontereyJack,
again, more Ad Hominems and not saying a thing.
0 Replies