Why do people deny evolution?

Quehoniaomath

Sun 11 Oct, 2015 01:05 am
Now, again, the ONLY thing I ask is some evidence for (macro) evolution.

Why is that so difficult?

If you are writing that that has been done here, refer me to the posting.

Crying and throwing Ad Hominems doesn't proof a thing, besides a lack of very

good arguments of course.

Come'on then.
martinies

Sun 11 Oct, 2015 08:45 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
You are denying the obvious for reasons of ego. Your denying of science dosnt change the facts. The neanderthals existed and there is fossilised evedents that they existed. That dosnt mean to say god dosnt exist though as I have been trying to explain using science. Light enters your eyes at the exact same speed no matter how fast you are traveling inertialy and that in its self is relative design by a nonlocal element. Water is is caused by the action of inherent differents in two elements which is also relative nolocal design. God designs and moves things by relativity and that includes solar systems.
Amoh5

Sun 11 Oct, 2015 09:00 pm
Why do people deny evolution? ------------------------------------------------------------1. Maybe its because they are not geneticists. ------------------------------------------------------------2. Maybe its because they think we are not living in an evolving universe. ----------------------------------------------------------- 3. Maybe its because the current evidence is not sufficient and clear enough for them. ------------------------------------------------------------4. Or maybe its because they don't think its a priority, even worth thinking about. ------------------------------------------------------------Personally I think evolution is an amazing and interesting study. I do think we are living in an evolving universe. The basis of evolution does have a theoretical logic applied to it. However, I am waiting for an evidence that no one will be able to deny. ------------------------------------------------------------They did it when people thought the earth was flat.
FBM

Sun 11 Oct, 2015 10:57 pm
@Amoh5,
The proof is already there. Has been for a long time. But how do you convince someone of that when s/he is science-illiterate and determined to stay that way?
Quehoniaomath

Sun 11 Oct, 2015 11:14 pm
@martinies,
Quote:
You are denying the obvious for reasons of ego.

wow

Well, what am I denying exactly and why for reasons of ego??????

I really , really haven;t seen any evidence for macro-evolution.

That has more to do with evolutioniss-ego's.

show me the evidence and I change.

and your text about speed of light is flawed.
Quehoniaomath

Sun 11 Oct, 2015 11:15 pm
@Amoh5,
Quote:
Why do people deny evolution? ------------------------------------------------------------1. Maybe its because they are not geneticists. ------------------------------------------------------------2. Maybe its because they think we are not living in an evolving universe. ----------------------------------------------------------- 3. Maybe its because the current evidence is not sufficient and clear enough for them. ------------------------------------------------------------4. Or maybe its because they don't think its a priority, even worth thinking about. ------------------------------------------------------------Personally I think evolution is an amazing and interesting study. I do think we are living in an evolving universe. The basis of evolution does have a theoretical logic applied to it. However, I am waiting for an evidence that no one will be able to deny. ------------------------------------------------------------They did it when people thought the earth was flat.

How about a lack of E V I D E N C E , mate?

too simple for you?
Quehoniaomath

Sun 11 Oct, 2015 11:17 pm
@FBM,
Quote:
The proof is already there. Has been for a long time. But how do you convince someone of that when s/he is science-illiterate and determined to stay that way?

Then why can nobody show us?!!!

you really have to think in strange ways. In stead of seeing a lack of evidence, you assume flaws in the one who can clearly see there is no evidence.
I am not determined to stay this way, Just get the evidence and I will change.

Problem is, you very simply can't.
0 Replies

Amoh5

Sun 11 Oct, 2015 11:48 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
You are at liberty to think what you will
Quehoniaomath

Sun 11 Oct, 2015 11:56 pm
@Amoh5,
Quote:
You are at liberty to think what you will

Yes, of course! So are you!

Now, so what? What are you trying to say?
Amoh5

Mon 12 Oct, 2015 12:27 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Thank you and Have a nice day (PS: Don't take it to heart, I'm not the enemy)
Quehoniaomath

Mon 12 Oct, 2015 12:38 am
@Amoh5,
Quote:
Thank you and Have a nice day (PS: Don't take it to heart, I'm not the enemy)

Strange posting indeed.

Bit empty though.

And where do I write you are the 'enemy'?

Now, why no content?

It looks like you are a deeply devoted believer in the evolution-shite-bollocks-religion? right?

why is that?

0 Replies

martinies

Mon 12 Oct, 2015 12:42 am
@Quehoniaomath,
The speed of light c is a constant to any ref frame your eyes happen to be in.
Quehoniaomath

Mon 12 Oct, 2015 01:04 am
@martinies,
Quote:
The speed of light c is a constant to any ref frame your eyes happen to be in

Yeah, yeah, I know the bullshit. I have studied physics at university level.
However, it is wrong.

The whole of relativity theory is bollocks.
martinies

Mon 12 Oct, 2015 01:47 am
@Quehoniaomath,
You say this with certainty or uncertainty.
Quehoniaomath

Mon 12 Oct, 2015 01:50 am
@martinies,
certainty. I have studied this bollocks for years.

I am glad to discuss this with you, but don't think this is the appropriate thread for this now.

But I thought there was already a thread here about relativity being bollocks?
martinies

Mon 12 Oct, 2015 03:52 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Ha ha. No just inqisitive as to your certainty about c not being a constant in any ref frame.
martinies

Mon 12 Oct, 2015 05:09 am
@Quehoniaomath,
The universe is relativly designed around c the speed of light so c is pretty important.
Quehoniaomath

Mon 12 Oct, 2015 06:02 am
@martinies,
Quote:
The universe is relativly designed around c the speed of light so c is pretty important.

Nope it isn't and c is NOT constant at all! all provable so,.

The whole relativity thing is non sense. Nor is there even some evidence.

But as I told you, it is off topic, mate.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Mon 12 Oct, 2015 06:04 am
@martinies,
Quote:
Ha ha. No just inqisitive as to your certainty about c not being a constant in any ref frame.

??
martinies

Mon 12 Oct, 2015 07:51 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Like yah sense of humor but you seemed by your answer to be certain that c the speed of light was not a constant across all ref frames. Why . That was my enquiry.