Why do people deny evolution?

oralloy

Fri 4 Sep, 2015 07:57 pm
@martinies,
martinies wrote:
Wars are caused by localised identity true identity is nonlocal identity or love . Love is relativity.. Relativity is nonlocality.

The exquisite corpse shall drink the new wine.

That said, who do you favor for the new stealth bomber contract for the Air Force?

Me, I'm hoping for Northrup Grumman, with GE engines.
martinies

Sat 5 Sep, 2015 02:40 am
@oralloy,
Its still the taking on of a local identity by the ego that makes for conflict. The lost ego takes on a local identity as the self. Jesus teaches nonlocality of the self the same as the buddhist do . So the super ego is the correct id. The super ego being consciousness that knows its id is not local but nonlocal to the event. Local identity is local selfishness. Love is identity beond the localness of the event. The parable of the good samariton comes to mind as a story containing nonlocal consciousness as its theme.
cicerone imposter

Sat 5 Sep, 2015 06:17 pm
@martinies,
huh?
martinies

Sat 5 Sep, 2015 07:56 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Nonlocality is the relativity in the structure of the universe.
martinies

Mon 7 Sep, 2015 04:53 am
@martinies,
What this means is the thing that never happened to happen (nonlocality) is the relativity inside and outside of the structure of the happening thing (the universe as location). So timespace and gravity are forms of nolocation relative to the local action event (the universe).
Leadfoot

Mon 7 Sep, 2015 07:11 am
@martinies,
I think I can settle this question.

What's the difference between a duck?
One of their legs are both the same.
martinies

Mon 7 Sep, 2015 08:02 am
@Leadfoot,
Hum yes well I think i catch your point here leadfoot. There is no right and left in nonlocality but local stuff has right and left handedness as part of coincidence. But the relativity inside the coincidence is neutral as far as left and right is concern. Very insightful of you leadfoot me old china.
Frank Apisa

Mon 7 Sep, 2015 11:29 am
Does anyone else get the impression that if Fresco tied one on and got really schnockered…he would write posts that sound identical to the posts Martinies writes?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 7 Sep, 2015 11:45 am
@martinies,
martinies wrote:
Very insightful of you leadfoot me old china.

Why the cod "British vernacular?" Nobody in the UK actually talks like that. What are you trying to prove?
martinies

Mon 7 Sep, 2015 11:58 am
@izzythepush,
Me old china lightens things. Nothing worse than being to serious about stuff.
izzythepush

Mon 7 Sep, 2015 12:02 pm
@martinies,
No it doesn't, it makes you sound fake and pretentious like you're trying to be something you're not.
martinies

Mon 7 Sep, 2015 12:15 pm
@izzythepush,
Ok izzy ill leave it out just for you.
izzythepush

Mon 7 Sep, 2015 12:25 pm
@martinies,
Don't do it for me, do it for yourself, use your own vernacular, be yourself.
martinies

Mon 7 Sep, 2015 12:29 pm
@martinies,
The helix in dna is anti clockwise why is that it could have been clockwise. The relativity in the co incidents of dna made it anti clockwise. In quantum physics there is a difference between right and left.
0 Replies

martinies

Mon 7 Sep, 2015 12:32 pm
@izzythepush,
Being a bit of an ass is me izzy. But ill cut it.
izzythepush

Mon 7 Sep, 2015 12:38 pm
@martinies,
You can be an arse if you want to, just don't try to be someone else.
martinies

Mon 7 Sep, 2015 01:03 pm
@izzythepush,
You knew izzy and hands up and I am guilty of not being myself. You got me on that ok. Thank you for putting me right I will not do it again.
izzythepush

Mon 7 Sep, 2015 02:28 pm
@martinies,
There's a few English people on this thread, and we all know each other. It's not hard to spot when someone's trying it on.
0 Replies

martinies

Mon 7 Sep, 2015 02:36 pm
@martinies,
The D N A double helix runs anti clockwise. Why what caused that double helix to run anti clockwise and not clockwise in the co incidents of the dna structure event. Nonlocality as relativity caused the anti clockwise action in the coincedents of dna in the exact same indistinuishble way that it nonlocality as relativity structors the universe event from top to bottom. Galaxies are structured by nonlocality acting as relativity to spin clockwise or anti clockwise relativly. God is nonlocality that acts as relativity in events.
martinies

Mon 7 Sep, 2015 03:41 pm
@martinies,
Sorry but to follow on. Nothing or no thing acting as the relativity between clockwise and anticlockwise or in terms of left and right creates the structure of the entire universe . Consciouness being relativity in the raw and existing independent of the relativly created event.