Why do people deny evolution?

ellease1

Sat 17 Jan, 2015 01:06 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
"Sitting and watching paint dry" sounds like something you might be good at. Now...if you could get someone to pay you for doing it, you'd be home free.

Sounds like anything might be good for you, as long as you do not have to think for yourself and get out of your sock to do it, it is all good. In your case somebody is bound to pay you even if it is out of pity. You are naive enough to think somebody besides yourself can give you the answers to you problem, why not accept the money for your troubles.
0 Replies

ellease1

Sat 17 Jan, 2015 01:18 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
I doubt that...

You would probably doubt a plank of wood hitting you over the head, so there's nothing new here.

Quote:
but there is no requirement that you be honest in what you post here in A2K...so continue down that path.

There certainly is indeed. And if you were not so docile, you would realise that it must starts with yourself, only it requires balls, a little courage and most of all intelligence .

Quote:
Don't mind the snickering.

Be my guest, but as a matter of fact, the jokes on you only you are too stupid to realise.

0 Replies

ellease1

Sat 17 Jan, 2015 01:35 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
You will get nowhere here trying to pretend you are a person of great understanding about REALITY, Ellease.

Are you committing the same crime here? Why are you suggesting that I'm pretending to be a person ? I know myself as I am, it is not in any description that you care to make.

The problem here is your inability to accept facts, what ever you are in awareness is real; what ever you are in ignorance is unreal. It is as simple as that . Use your intelligence frank.
0 Replies

ellease1

Sat 17 Jan, 2015 01:54 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
No, I am not ignorant. I am simply being truthful about what I know and what I do not know.

You may be truthful in some scheme of things but you are not very discerning in others. If you invert what you say here, you just might stumble upon the balance required for you to know. What do you know in relation to yourself frank?
0 Replies

ellease1

Sat 17 Jan, 2015 02:00 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
You really do have control problems, Ellease. First grow up...then suggest that others do it.

I already have. I suggest you take notice and re-spec yourself.
0 Replies

ellease1

Sat 17 Jan, 2015 02:20 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Yeah...I suspect even you realize this "cake" you are trying to sell...is not even half-baked. It is batter, at best.

This is how it appears in your mind. And this is the reason why I made my assertion that you take yourself to be a body/mind. Your conviction betrays your thought. As long as you spout nonsense like this I can only assume you know nothing beyond the shell you occupy.

I'm not try to sell you anything. I'm merely trying to wake you up! You are wollowing around in your ignorance looking for truth when it is right in front of you. It is because of your mind and the nonsense you harbour within it that distract you. The reality is here and now , you just cannot talk about it, express it or experience it you can only be it. And the only reason why you do not know this is because of your inadvertence, your conviction lies with the body mind nexus. You say one thing but the underlining principle of what you are saying states something else. Mainly that there is the body and mind , that is it.
0 Replies

ellease1

Sat 17 Jan, 2015 02:21 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
And it was your best move!

You have not even made one yet.
0 Replies

ellease1

Sat 17 Jan, 2015 02:43 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Your need to call people stupid, ignorant, or foolish says MUCH more about you and what appear to be your insecurities...than about the people to whom you direct those childish remarks, Ellease.

I need not call people stupid and it is not necessary to call them ignorant either but the facts speak for themselves. There are stupid people and ignorant as well. It is just my nature to call those up who are accountable.

As for yourself, you can see it as you like. For me it is all for the sake of entertainment and it is happening inside the consciousness. I know it unfortunately you do not.

Now if you do not like the dish I'm serving up, go eat somewhere else, preferably where the food isn't so spicy. Perhaps then it might sit better in your stomach.

If you are unable to raise you level of consciousness and we are to continue this tit for tat nonsense then naturally I will have to come down to your level of understanding. I can only try to haul you up, but if you are not willing it cannot happen.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Sat 17 Jan, 2015 02:44 pm
Not even half-baked. Batter at best.

And probably still just ingredients you haven't mixed properly.

Wink
0 Replies

ellease1

Sat 17 Jan, 2015 02:46 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Save this stuff for the kids back at the sandbox. Then, try to get a grip on it...and you may eventually be able to interact with the adults.

I'm already in the sandbox , remember, I'm conversing with you. Now get a grip yourself old man.
ellease1

Sat 17 Jan, 2015 02:47 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
I am enjoying you put them on display.

That makes two of us.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Sat 17 Jan, 2015 02:48 pm
@ellease1,
ellease1 wrote:

Quote:
Save this stuff for the kids back at the sandbox. Then, try to get a grip on it...and you may eventually be able to interact with the adults.

I'm already in the sandbox , remember, I'm conversing with you. Now get a grip yourself old man.

I've done my job here, Ellease...better than you can imagine or acknowledge.

I thank you sincerely for your help.
ellease1

Sat 17 Jan, 2015 02:49 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Your insecurities are showing very clearly, Ellease.

I almost want to apologize for enjoying the show so much.

You need not, the feeling is mutual.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Sat 17 Jan, 2015 02:51 pm
So you enjoy watching you put your insecurities on display as much as I do.

Interesting.

You are such an amateur.
ellease1

Sat 17 Jan, 2015 02:56 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:

I've done my job here, Ellease...better than you can imagine or acknowledge.

I thank you sincerely for your help.

Same here old man, it's been a pleasure, really. I sincerely look forward to conversing with you again some time. I can't see you being any the wiser, still miracles do happen from time to time and it is all in the best possible taste frank. Mr. Green
0 Replies

ellease1

Sat 17 Jan, 2015 03:13 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
So you enjoy watching you put your insecurities on display as much as I do.

Like I said, you will see it as you like

Quote:
Interesting.

Very interesting indeed.

Quote:
You are such an amateur.

That's funny, I thought the definition of an amateur is one who engages in activity as a pastime or hobby. I live the reality, I need not search for it. I finish my apprenticeship on the quest for truth quite some time ago. Needless to say, you have quite a way to go. I would make haste if I were you. Incidentally and while we are on the subject of quests, you will be surprised to know (maybe not in your case) still you may be interested to know that the search for truth is a solitary one. All such group activities are deemed as entertainment only.

Perhaps you would like to munch on this one. But don't forget to turn your light on, otherwise you may not see what hits you. Hahaha!!

PS you will have to excuse my impatience frank, ignorance just brings it out of me. So do not take it personal, I don't . If it's any consolation for you, it is all happening by itself, honest. Very Happy
Frank Apisa

Sat 17 Jan, 2015 03:32 pm
@ellease1,
Your impatience has nothing to do with your supposition that I am ignorant. It can't, because I am not ignorant.

I suspect your impatience has to do with your lack of maturity.

You'll get over that...although in your case, I suspect it will be with you kicking and screaming that you "don't wanna."

Wink
ellease1

Sat 17 Jan, 2015 03:54 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Your impatience has nothing to do with your supposition that I am ignorant.

Indeed not, my reference was to ignorance in general, on the whole.

Quote:
It can't, because I am not ignorant.

Self denial is in fact an attribute of ignorance .
ellease1

Sat 17 Jan, 2015 03:57 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
I suspect your impatience has to do with your lack of maturity.

Again you infer, why don't you ever know anything for sure frank? You suspect, assume and imagine. Know yourself as you are and there will be no room for your imaginings to appear.
ellease1

Sat 17 Jan, 2015 04:13 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
You'll get over that...although in your case, I suspect it will be with you kicking and screaming that you "don't wanna."

My impatience is not an obstacle, it is merely something I bear witness to. Others may need to get over it such as yourself . But it cannot obstruct me, it will disappear of its own accord.

This is your problem frank, you see thing through your filters, where as I know these filters to be imaginary. You are govern by the dictates of your mind whilst I only watch the mind and think nothing of it. It is doing its own thing and because you do not realise this, you are dragged along with it.

Don't you see frank, it is your mind that hinders you from seeing the truth. It is not something that you can find and put in your pocket and say here look! I've found the truth. Nor will you find it in books. I am not trying or giving you the truth I'm merely pointing to you as the truth, but when I point here you are looking over there.

Btw, you never answered my question : how do you define the "Actual " and the "Remembered"?