Why do people deny evolution?

FBM

Thu 11 Dec, 2014 03:40 am
@Builder,
No sweat. Anything to help fight ignit BS. Wink

A forum I used to frequent had a youtube tag. You could just bold the addy and click it, like we click "Quote." Maybe if we petition the powers that be...
Quehoniaomath

Thu 11 Dec, 2014 03:49 am
@FBM,
But no arguments of course. It looks lie you are 'fighting' because you like the fighting?
DNA Thumbs drive

Thu 11 Dec, 2014 04:55 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Religious fanatics, always fight in defense of their faith.
Quehoniaomath

Thu 11 Dec, 2014 05:57 am
@DNA Thumbs drive,
Quote:
Religious fanatics, always fight in defense of their faith

Yup, I know, And evolution is really a religion, hence.....
0 Replies

FBM

Thu 11 Dec, 2014 06:06 am
http://www.theonion.com/articles/god-admits-he-never-created-gerbils,34782/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_campaign=LinkPreview:NA:InFocus

Quote:
God Admits He Never Created Gerbils
NEWS IN BRIEF • Breaking • Religion • God • News • ISSUE 49•50 • Dec 9, 2013

THE HEAVENS—Lord God, He Who Commanded Light to Shine out of Darkness told reporters this Wednesday that despite creating all other forms of life in the universe, He in fact had nothing to do with creating gerbils. “I just wanted everyone to know that I have absolutely no idea where gerbils came from; they just showed up a few million years ago and started reproducing,” admitted God, the Divine Creator of Life, Heaven, Earth, and the rest of the order of Rodentia, but not gerbils. “I have no problems with gerbils personally, I just wanted to make it clear that they weren’t sculpted by my divine hand. Clearly some other force brought them into existence, but I honestly couldn’t tell you what, why, or how.” God added that whoever or whatever created the gerbil must have been a fan of his work, since it is a “complete rip-off” of the hamster.
farmerman

Thu 11 Dec, 2014 06:09 am
@FBM,
its good that God is listening in, perhaps he can plop some sense into Thumby.
FBM

Thu 11 Dec, 2014 06:12 am
@farmerman,
Hey, man, that's asking a lot of even an omnipotent presence. I mean, give the god a break, eh?
Quehoniaomath

Thu 11 Dec, 2014 06:35 am
@FBM,
Quote:
Hey, man, that's asking a lot of even an omnipotent presence. I mean, give the god a break, eh?

I thought you didn't believe in god????
0 Replies

FBM

Thu 11 Dec, 2014 07:46 am
http://www.cracked.com/article_18723_the-5-strangest-things-evolution-left-in-your-body.html/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=fanpage&utm_campaign=new+article&wa_ibsrc=fanpage

Quote:
The 5 strangest things evolution left in your body

If you don't believe in evolution, you have to spend a lot of time wondering about the useless **** the creator threw into our bodies. Why don't our wisdom teeth fit in our heads? Why do we need an appendix?

The answer is that evolution is a sloppy and haphazard process. Take a close look at your body and you'll see some of the leftover junk. Like...

#5. Goosebumps
#4. Flinching When You Hear High-Pitched Sounds
#3. A Third Eyelid
#2. Auriculares Muscles (aka the Reason Some People Can Wiggle Their Ears)
#1. Wisdom Teeth and the Appendix

Quehoniaomath

Thu 11 Dec, 2014 07:51 am
@FBM,
Quote:
The 5 strangest things evolution left in your body

If you don't believe in evolution, you have to spend a lot of time wondering about the useless **** the creator threw into our bodies. Why don't our wisdom teeth fit in our heads? Why do we need an appendix?

The answer is that evolution is a sloppy and haphazard process. Take a close look at your body and you'll see some of the leftover junk. Like...

#5. Goosebumps
#4. Flinching When You Hear High-Pitched Sounds
#3. A Third Eyelid
#2. Auriculares Muscles (aka the Reason Some People Can Wiggle Their Ears)
#1. Wisdom Teeth and the Appendix

Duh?? You really don't do much research do you?!!!

This doesn't prove evolution at all!

0 Replies

parados

Thu 11 Dec, 2014 08:38 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
0 The Evolution shite was created deliberately to hide sime truths, by the
Lunar Society. So, evolution is flawed from the start, so everything build
on it is deeply deeply flawed. How can it not?

You insist on this crap when it has been shown to you that the moon itself is a hoax. One would think you would demand the same evidence for a moon and by derivation a lunar society as you do for evolution.

Let me make it simple for you. You can't provide one piece of evidence of a member of a lunar society with half a nose and half an eye.
0 Replies

parados

Thu 11 Dec, 2014 08:39 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:

4 According to statistics, evolution is statistically impossible.

Not according to REAL statistics. Your fake statistics may work but then your fake statistics prove that no one has ever won the lottery.
farmerman

Thu 11 Dec, 2014 08:57 am
@parados,
statistics proves nothing in discovery based disciplines , except to best sort out and explain expansions and directions already taken. Statistics, the way Quahog uses the term, is nothing more than mathematical fortune telling
Quehoniaomath

Thu 11 Dec, 2014 09:24 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
statistics proves nothing in discovery based disciplines , except to best sort out and explain expansions and directions already taken. Statistics, the way Quahog uses the term, is nothing more than mathematical fortune telling

That is no argument, mate! Try to be more precise and specific and show us exactly where it is wrong. I bet you can't. I have the feeling you even don't understand statistics!
izzythepush

Thu 11 Dec, 2014 09:25 am
@farmerman,
42% of people know that.
0 Replies

farmerman

Thu 11 Dec, 2014 10:43 am
@Quehoniaomath,
I taught applied geostatistics and mining Kriging and Trend SUrface Analyses for about 8 years in university. You, I believe, gain all your "expertise" from looking up your ass.

Since you re the one who brought the whole thing up, I feel you have the total responsibility to explain Where and How does "statistics" PROVE THAT EVOLUTION IS IMPOSSIBLE?

ill wait until you, once again , shine the light up your rectum in search of the answer.
Setanta

Thu 11 Dec, 2014 10:48 am
As everyone knows, 85% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
Quehoniaomath

Thu 11 Dec, 2014 10:56 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
As everyone knows, 85% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Nope, only if it is convenient for the religious fundamentalist evolutionist to thinks so, in other words, when her theory is in danger.
Problem is, the evolution theory is always in danger, because it is a Hoax from A-Z
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Thu 11 Dec, 2014 12:02 pm
Well, well well, this one apllies here for sure!!!!

Quote:
Jim Marrs interviews Stanton Friedman about the difficulty scientists have accepting new realities.Again and again, scientists reject the new in favor of old ideas, and cling to them even when they are clearly wrong.

0 Replies

DNA Thumbs drive

Thu 11 Dec, 2014 10:30 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
I taught applied geostatistics and mining Kriging and Trend SUrface Analyses for about 8 years in university.

Ah, can you please name the University, that does not require it's professors, to be able to spell?