Why do people deny evolution?

Quehoniaomath

Wed 10 Dec, 2014 12:30 am
@FBM,
Quote:
*cough* There is no mystical process that has been shown to create life, either. *cough*

E X A C T L Y!

Yawn, now he starts to understand the non-sense of evolution.

Took some time though.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Wed 10 Dec, 2014 12:35 am
@FBM,
Quote:
Again, this is about abiogenesis, not evolution, but I thought it was an interesting advance:

Fantastic!!! And you fall for this crap???

When all this crap started, in the soup so to speak, where were the lasers???

Nowhere, mate!

It is all goobldegook and gibberish, shite and bollocks, mixed together. And people really fall for this????

0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Wed 10 Dec, 2014 12:44 am
@DNA Thumbs drive,
Quote:
What I can't understand, is why do evolutionist claim to be on the scientific side, when science and math both condemn their nonsense, and also why can they not see that what they claim to believe in, since there is no evidence for, requires faith to believe....

I do know why. It has to do with our education system which is actually an indoctrination system. From kindergarten on most of us were spoonfed and indoctrinated into the evolution-shite. So, this crap is so deeply ingrained in people so that they have blinders on the rest of their life.
They are brainwashed by a cult! Now someone has to deprogram them.
So, it has nothing to do with logic or rationality.
Furthermore, it seems to be extremely difficult to let people see that they have been deceived all their life.
The people who can come out of this are more openminded.
Another thing is, if they see that evolution is false, and really can see that, then all other things come in question.
In other words, if evolution is not true and we were being lied to, what else is not true and then the dominos can start to fall, and this may be scary for a lot of people.
When I started researching lot of alternative things, I found out it was extremley interesting and much better then the mainstream-shite. However, I also founded out that when telling about these things to people, people were immensly closed down!
Now I understand this better, This is down on purpose, (there are even institutes who specialize in this kind of a thing), to prevent really, really good ideas to enter the mainstream.
Bottomline, it all has to do with belief-systems.
People who belief evolution have a very deeply ingrained belief-systen which is very resistant to change. So, again, it has nothing to do with 'scientific', logic, or rationality.
0 Replies

Wilso

Wed 10 Dec, 2014 02:21 am
Nobody's buying the **** your selling Ned. You're a pathetic coward.
Quehoniaomath

Wed 10 Dec, 2014 03:24 am
@Wilso,
Quote:
Nobody's buying the **** your selling Ned. You're a pathetic coward.

Who are you talking to? Ned???? And why the need for Ad Hominems?
0 Replies

FBM

Wed 10 Dec, 2014 04:29 am
If the deluded "muddy pond" strawman fallacy is still being punted, here's a quick remedial lesson that will get you up to speed on what's actually been going on over the past few years with regards to abiogenesis: http://www.livescience.com/13363-7-theories-origin-life.html?adbid=10152422798441761&adbpl=fb&adbpr=30478646760&cmpid=514627_20141210_36935467

Quote:
7 Theories on the Origin of Life

Primordial soup
Credit: NASA/JPL
Life on Earth began more than 3 billion years ago, evolving from the most basic of microbes into a dazzling array of complexity over time. But how did the first organisms on the only known home to life in the universe develop from the primordial soup?

Here are science's theories on the origins of life on Earth.

It's spread out over multiple pages, so you'll have to follow the link.
Quehoniaomath

Wed 10 Dec, 2014 04:33 am
@FBM,
going on? Really?

Don't you see for yourself that it is unrealistic, stupid, awkard, illogical and an irrational fairy tale?

0 Replies

DNA Thumbs drive

Wed 10 Dec, 2014 05:02 am
@FBM,
Nothing has been shown to be reality in the realm of "it happened in a pond one day Daddy" And if and when some researcher creates life from nothing, his or her photo will be the new photo of God, because they will have created life.

CIAO
DNA Thumbs drive

Wed 10 Dec, 2014 05:05 am
@FBM,
Quote:
It's spread out over multiple pages, so you'll have to follow the link.

No one has to follow your nonsense, in this you can trust. However your belief, that people will have to follow your link, is an interesting theory, that has just been proven false.......

Enjoy
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Wed 10 Dec, 2014 06:30 am
@DNA Thumbs drive,
In all fairness, there are people who have created life out of seemingly nothing.
But it has nothing to do with the 'scientific' story on how life started.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Wed 10 Dec, 2014 09:02 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:
The ONLY thing I ask is for evidence. there seems to be NONE.

You have made it clear that you do not trust science, so what type of evidence could we possibly offer that would satisfy you?
cicerone imposter

Wed 10 Dec, 2014 09:27 am
@rosborne979,
Maybe, some declaration in a comic book or science fiction. Mr. Green
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Wed 10 Dec, 2014 10:12 am
@rosborne979,
Quote:
You have made it clear that you do not trust science, so what type of evidence could we possibly offer that would satisfy you?

O man o man o man I asked this a hundred times here!

But, here we go again.....

SOME TRANSITIONAL FOSSILS WILL DO NICELY!!!

you see, there are none!
parados

Wed 10 Dec, 2014 10:13 am
@Quehoniaomath,
rosborne's point is proven by your answer.

You have been presented with more than 100 transitional fossils and you repeat that you haven't seen any evidence.

So. What would it take for you to admit that a fossil is transitional?
Quehoniaomath

Wed 10 Dec, 2014 10:18 am
@parados,
Quote:
You have been presented with more than 100 transitional fossils and you repeat that you haven't seen any evidence.

So. What would it take for you to admit that a fossil is transitional?

Of course that weren't transitional fossils UNLESS one believes the stpid evolution theory,.

You see, all those "transitional fossils" were COMPLETELY FORMED!! Hence, there was nothing transitional about them! Or was it written on the fossil "This is a transitional fossil" ?? Me think not.

So, a really tranistional fossil wlll do.

Really in between two species. you know one half eye, one half nose and
well, you get the picture. So NO FULLY FORMED ONES

Difficult eh?
parados

Wed 10 Dec, 2014 10:23 am
@Quehoniaomath,
So the only evidence you will accept is if the fossil comes with a fossilized sign that says "This is a Transitional Fossil".

Glad we cleared that up.

Now let's clear up the sign. Does it have to be written in English before you will accept it?
Quehoniaomath

Wed 10 Dec, 2014 10:26 am
@parados,
Quote:
So the only evidence you will accept is if the fossil comes with a fossilized sign that says "This is a Transitional Fossil".

Glad we cleared that up.

Now let's clear up the sign. Does it have to be written in English before you will accept it?

Wow, you must be getting desperate, concentrating on exactly the wrong thing!

Of course that is not what I asked for.

Please read my posting one hundred more times until comprehension starts to sink in, thank you.

( you are back on ignore now)
parados

Wed 10 Dec, 2014 10:28 am
@Quehoniaomath,
That is precisely what you asked for because the other thing you asked for was fossilized soft tissue which would be impossible.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Wed 10 Dec, 2014 10:28 am
Quote:
1 Reply
User ignored (view)
0 Replies

parados

Wed 10 Dec, 2014 10:29 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
( you are back on ignore now)

I must have the record for the number of times you have put someone on ignore but then kept responding.
0 Replies