Why do people deny evolution?

Quehoniaomath

Tue 9 Dec, 2014 03:26 pm
@Herald,
Quote:
Are you developing some special & eccentric sense of humor, or what? Would you clarify how exactly a lightning has made the nano-mechanics of the flagella with the bacteria ... by a thunder strike into some bullion of amino-acids? ... not to ask how exactly the amino acids have appeared on the Earth in the first place ... as a result of the operation of the Big Bang and the Evolution of the Stars?

Watch this! Now they are going to say that that is no part of ahum oeps evolution.
It used be a part of evolution, but they ran into trouble and then they declate that part not as their field.
It use to be origin of life, but they discarded that , they had too!
And then it was discovered that evolution is mathematical impossible, so they declared their nonsense as not random, And on and on it goes until one day they have to declare the whole evolution as not their field!

Actually, it is hilarious to watch!!!
0 Replies

DNA Thumbs drive

Tue 9 Dec, 2014 03:39 pm
@rosborne979,
Quote:
We do not. We have a much more detailed understanding of the process than your specious oversimplified straw man.

So you have a much more detailed understanding, of a hypothetical, theoretical, 3.5 billion years ago process, that is by all laws of science and mathematics impossible. Now, in all actuality, this is why I am here, because I want for you to explain by use of your detailed understanding, how the impossible actually happened.

So can you please give the details, that you say you have.

Thanks
DNA Thumbs drive

Tue 9 Dec, 2014 03:41 pm
@Builder,
What is my belief in what?
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Tue 9 Dec, 2014 03:41 pm
@DNA Thumbs drive,
Quote:
So you have a much more detailed understanding, of a hypothetical, theoretical, 3.5 billion years ago process, that is by all laws of science and mathematics impossible. Now, in all actuality, this is why I am here, because I want for you to explain by use of your detailed understanding, how the impossible actually happened.

So can you please give the details, that you say you have.

Thanks

You know and I know he never will!

Nature works in mysterious ways! Wink

parados

Tue 9 Dec, 2014 03:50 pm
@Herald,
And clearly you have NO understanding of the process at all.
0 Replies

DNA Thumbs drive

Tue 9 Dec, 2014 04:00 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
What I can't understand, is why do evolutionist claim to be on the scientific side, when science and math both condemn their nonsense, and also why can they not see that what they claim to believe in, since there is no evidence for, requires faith to believe....
parados

Tue 9 Dec, 2014 04:04 pm
@DNA Thumbs drive,
Let's see your math that shows evolution can't happen,Thumbalina?

Q tried it but his attempt was so silly it would require that the more people play the lottery the less likely it would be for someone to win.
DNA Thumbs drive

Tue 9 Dec, 2014 04:32 pm
@parados,
Well lets see, for a simple organism, several hundred thousand genes, need to be in exactly the correct order, on a DNA helix, the odds for this could be easily calculated, and are in fact astronomical. However math forbids a product, when there are no variables at all to come to the product, the formula for evolution would thus be no variable = life, or something from nothing.

It's beyond stupid.
parados

Tue 9 Dec, 2014 04:36 pm
@DNA Thumbs drive,
So, you can't do any math. You can only argue from your ignorance. Thanks for proving that.

Did you know that today there are over a quintillion living organisms on earth.

Quote:
However math forbids a product, when there are no variables at all to come to the product, the formula for evolution would thus be no variable = life, or something from nothing.
And this is where you really prove your ignorance. Life is nothing but a chemical process. Chemical processes are nothing but atoms interacting. The number of atoms in the universe is infinite. Infinite = infinite so it is the opposite of nothing.
DNA Thumbs drive

Tue 9 Dec, 2014 04:50 pm
@parados,
There is no chemical process that has been shown to create life, except in the minds of the meek, as for the math, watch this, if you are really interested. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW6egHV6jAw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7Vf6MvBiz8

FBM

Tue 9 Dec, 2014 06:37 pm
@Herald,
Herald wrote:

rosborne979 wrote:
We have a much more detailed understanding of the process.
     Are you developing some special & eccentric sense of humor, or what? Would you clarify how exactly a lightning has made the nano-mechanics of the flagella with the bacteria ... by a thunder strike into some bullion of amino-acids? ... not to ask how exactly the amino acids have appeared on the Earth in the first place ... as a result of the operation of the Big Bang and the Evolution of the Stars?

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/VDOIN0D.png
DNA Thumbs drive

Tue 9 Dec, 2014 06:46 pm
@FBM,
Your evidence for evolution creating chemical codes, is astounding, or are you just trying to distract from the issue at hand?
0 Replies

Germlat

Tue 9 Dec, 2014 07:20 pm
@FBM,
FBM wrote:

Herald wrote:

rosborne979 wrote:
We have a much more detailed understanding of the process.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/VDOIN0D.png

I can honestly say I didn't dissect your diagram but-- I saw Christian Scientologists at the center and I've gotta give you kudos....I I know crazy cultists when I see them.
FBM

Tue 9 Dec, 2014 07:31 pm
@Germlat,
ID is in there. Wink
DNA Thumbs drive

Tue 9 Dec, 2014 08:04 pm
@FBM,
Is the evolution of hard drives in there.
0 Replies

FBM

Tue 9 Dec, 2014 08:43 pm
Again, this is about abiogenesis, not evolution, but I thought it was an interesting advance:

Quote:
Scientists Recreate First Spark Of Life

December 9, 2014 | by Justine Alford

Although we will probably never know precisely how life started on Earth, scientists have a few different ideas that attempt to answer this intriguing but challenging question. Some believe that an asteroid or comet slamming into primordial Earth could have provided the right conditions to spark the formation of the chemical building blocks of life. And now, researchers have some tantalizing evidence to back up this idea.

Using a high-power laser to simulate a collision, scientists from the Academy of Sciences in the Czech Republic created the four essential ingredients of RNA, a close relative of DNA, from a chemical soup. While the work can’t prove how life started on Earth, it is the first time that these four molecules have all been made under one set of experimental conditions. The work has been published in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.
cicerone imposter

Tue 9 Dec, 2014 09:02 pm
@FBM,
There may come a time when humans create other forms of 'new' life.
FBM

Tue 9 Dec, 2014 09:12 pm
@cicerone imposter,
It may not be too far in the distant future, either. It's a topic that I've kept my eye on for a while now. I just wish I could participate in the research.
0 Replies

parados

Tue 9 Dec, 2014 09:29 pm
@DNA Thumbs drive,
Quote:
There is no chemical process that has been shown to create life,

So you are arguing that zygotes aren't life? OK. Go ahead. When does a fetus become alive then?
FBM

Tue 9 Dec, 2014 09:32 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:

Quote:
There is no chemical process that has been shown to create life,

So you are arguing that zygotes aren't life? OK. Go ahead. When does a fetus become alive then?

*cough* There is no mystical process that has been shown to create life, either. *cough*