Why do people deny evolution?

MontereyJack

Tue 14 Oct, 2014 12:35 am
quahog says:
Quote:
However, never underestimate the "crazy" or the "blind". History has often shown that those who were crazy and blind in their own day turned out to be right after all.
It has also shown, far, far more often, that the people judged "crazy" or "blind", were in fact crazy or blind. And that, I'm afraid, is where you're at.
0 Replies

Wilso

Tue 14 Oct, 2014 05:10 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

Wilson is infinitely more credible than quahog.

No question.
You're a smart guy. Why waste your mind and time on a deluded halfwit like quahog? He's not worth your time.
Quehoniaomath

Tue 14 Oct, 2014 05:59 am
@Wilso,
Quote:
No question.
You're a smart guy. Why waste your mind and time on a deluded halfwit like quahog? He's not worth your time.

Something is really bothering you, otherwise you shouldn't post something like this,

However, can you tell me exactly why I am a , as you call it a, ' deluded halfwit'?

I don't think so.

Why trying to police another into something you like, can't you let it be?
What is the trouble with you?

0 Replies

parados

Tue 14 Oct, 2014 07:10 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:

I am not alone in my blindness. A number of very highly educated men and women of science have and are openly questioning the sacred status of the theory of evolution. [/b]Of course, we may be too ignorant, stupid, or insane to see the rich clothes that are right there before our very eyes. However, never underestimate the "crazy" or the "blind". History has often shown that those who were crazy and blind in their own day turned out to be right after all.

I don't know that I would consider you and Herald highly educated men and women of science. Most highly educated men and women of science publish their theories and speculations in peer reviewed science journals. You two just post here about your delusions.
Quehoniaomath

Tue 14 Oct, 2014 07:30 am
@parados,
Quote:
I don't know that I would consider you and Herald highly educated men and women of science. Most highly educated men and women of science publish their theories and speculations in peer reviewed science journals. You two just post here about your delusions.

LOL,
So you just choose to follow the , officially sanctioned religion, even if it is bullshit.

figures, because the higher one is educated (read deeply indoctrinated) the less they can think and reason or use logic.

NOT being hiher educated is a compliment in this case! Thank you!

So, it figures.
parados

Tue 14 Oct, 2014 07:45 am
@Quehoniaomath,
You are the one that is relying on faith to support your opinion. You have no science. You have no evidence. You only believe.
Quehoniaomath

Tue 14 Oct, 2014 08:13 am
@parados,
Quote:
You are the one that is relying on faith to support your opinion. You have no science. You have no evidence. You only believe.

You are very wrong, but if you want to believe this, be my guest.

You are not even able to show us were we are wrong.
parados

Tue 14 Oct, 2014 08:46 am
@Quehoniaomath,
I don't have to show you where you are wrong. You can't show me where you are right which makes your belief nothing more than faith. What you have attempted to show is from religious websites or crackpots that think humans are lizard people.
Quehoniaomath

Tue 14 Oct, 2014 09:48 am
@parados,
Quote:
I don't have to show you where you are wrong

Right! The easy way out eh? You won't because you can't and you know it.
parados

Tue 14 Oct, 2014 10:43 am
@Quehoniaomath,
You are the one that wants to take the easy way out. You simply run away when the questions get too tough to answer because they show you are wrong.

Let's go back to your math that you claim disproves evolution. I can disprove your math with this question - Do you think no one has won the lottery?

You will again refuse to answer the question because you know it shows how stupid your math claim was.
Quehoniaomath

Tue 14 Oct, 2014 10:51 am
@parados,
Quote:
Do you think no one has won the lottery?

not again PLEAAASEE!

Just the question by itself shows you don't know statistics at all!
parados

Tue 14 Oct, 2014 08:47 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Your refusal to answer the question shows how bereft of any facts you are.

Since I don't know statistics, then you can surely tell us how no one has ever won the lottery.
cicerone imposter

Tue 14 Oct, 2014 08:57 pm
@parados,
That's really funny how quohog can make the claim that many well educated people question evolution/science. He doesn't seem to realize the contradiction in terms.

I doubt very much anyone can 'educate' quohog on science or evolution.
0 Replies

carloslebaron

Tue 14 Oct, 2014 09:52 pm
This theory has changed its own meaning so many times, that it is better to open the windows and refresh the room.

What the heck you mean when you talk about evolution?

What is for you, the sole definition of the theory of evolution?

No doctrines, nothing but the main definition of the theory. I guess that this definition will be no longer than one or two sentences.
cicerone imposter

Tue 14 Oct, 2014 10:21 pm
@carloslebaron,
No, it didn't; only in your own mind. That's probably the reason some of you will never understand the definition of science or evolution.

How many ways have you defined those two words?
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Wed 15 Oct, 2014 02:15 am
wel, I agree about the definition.

what most fundamental-religious-believers-in-evolution do a lot is
changing the definition in any debat at their convenience.

They have too, because the whole thing smells rotten at its's core!
It is a horrible abomination not qualified to name it science.

They must be ashamed of the extremely many holes this religion has!

Anyone not calling it a religion hasn't looked at the facts!

Believing in something without any form of evidence is a deep form of religion.

Just look at 'their' reactions and how desperate they sound.

They should be.
0 Replies

farmerman

Wed 15 Oct, 2014 04:37 am
Since, it appears that several of our members are so dim as to not be able to understand the science and evidence behind the theory,(or even understand what natural selection always has been) all they are left with is to try to publically deny it and to misrepresent anything remotely scientific .
wow we are shown fraud, happy Ignorance, AND stubborn laziness all in one stupid package.

Quehoniaomath

Wed 15 Oct, 2014 04:40 am
@farmerman,
keep living in your closed box if that makes you happy, farmergirl.

In your case this applies:
http://meetville.com/images/quotes/Quotation-Gerald-Massey-truth-authority-Meetville-Quotes-249379.jpg

But you can show offf your not existing evidence of course!

where does someone like this really lives?
farmerman

Wed 15 Oct, 2014 04:50 am
@Quehoniaomath,
OH YEH, I forgot all the mendacity, cant forget the mendacity. Quahog and his ilk just reek of mendacity
farmerman

Wed 15 Oct, 2014 04:55 am
@Quehoniaomath,
     http://meetville.com/images/quotes/Quotation-Gerald-Massey-truth-authority-Meetville-Quotes-249379.jpg

AND menwhile, it is YOU who spreads quotes from guys like Ham, Berlinski, Dembski, Behe, Duane Gish, Meyers,and Phil Johnson.

Talk about trying to avert our eyes.

Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing

Why not goto the Discovery Institutes laboratories and get involved, you've already reached your conclusions. SO now you should begin the search for some evidence
0 Replies