Why do people deny evolution?

Quehoniaomath

Wed 15 Oct, 2014 08:17 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
OH YEH, I forgot all the mendacity, cant forget the mendacity. Quahog and his ilk just reek of mendacity

I know your deep need to shout your very dumb words to people instead of showing off your non existing 'evidence', is proportionall to your lack of any, evidence.
The former is much easier, I understand that,
In the meantime you are also not capable of letting us know why you hang on to this special religion. Or can you?
parados

Wed 15 Oct, 2014 08:19 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Best to call attention to others Q because you still haven't explained your statistics that prove no one won the lottery.
Quehoniaomath

Wed 15 Oct, 2014 08:24 am
@parados,
Quote:
Best to call attention to others Q because you still haven't explained your statistics that prove no one won the lottery.

Again, I won't adress that question because you don't understand statistics and the relationship with the religion called evolution.
OR, you have to explain first, why you are asking that question.
of course, me thinks, you can't.

farmerman

Wed 15 Oct, 2014 10:01 am
@Quehoniaomath,
I ws reading Berlinski's invitational intro to the 20th anniversary edition of Phil Johnson's DARWIN ON TRIAL. I can understand Johnon ignorance of things like the fossil record but not Berlinski. He was, at least a lab monkey in his past . hes not an idiot . But in his agreement with Phil Johnson, hes obviously a liar He just pretends that the fossil record doesn't even exist.
Hes unble to effectively rgue the evidence that hs been gleaned in support of Darwin in the lst 150 years.
He misses

1The fossil record magnificently shows many intermediate fossil forms between evolved classes of organim

2The fossil record shows the hierarchical arrangement of life through time

3The fossil record hows the effects of biogeographical isolation as landmasses became separated through time (and the isotopic ages of the sediments containing these fossils supports the geology .
I wont mention Berlinskis other areas of **** up , (like embryology, vestigial organs on living species, heritable variation , and how artificial selection is totally ignored by the IDers, they just sort of hope nobody will spring it on them).
Denial is certainly a plan, Jut be honest enough to recognize that's all it is DENIAL.
Quehoniaomath

Wed 15 Oct, 2014 10:11 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
The fossil record magnificently shows many intermediate fossil forms between evolved classes of organim

For your sake I will believe you are not deliberate lying to us, But you are lying to yourself, because this is simply not true! You haven't researched this! And, indeed, have believed the authorities.
Go look it up in the Museums. THERE IS NONE, I am not lying, it really is non-existent. saying that there isdoesn't make it true of course.

But, if you want to convince us, it is very simple. SHOW US!!!

Don't quote some religious nut who also thinks that there is, SHOW US!!!

MontereyJack

Wed 15 Oct, 2014 10:31 am
We've shown yoou repeatedly. For example all the now extiinct hominims intermidiate in time and traitts between apes and us.
parados

Wed 15 Oct, 2014 10:38 am
@Quehoniaomath,
I can easily answer your question. I am asking it because the standard claim that humans couldn't have evolved based on statistics uses a statistical model that only looks at the odds of one species occurring. That is the same as arguing Joe can't win the lottery because the odds of him doing so are too high. So in order for the argument to be valid for evolution then it should also be valid for the lottery.

Now, tell us why you won't present your statistics proving evolution can't occur.
Quehoniaomath

Wed 15 Oct, 2014 10:46 am
@parados,
Quote:
Now, tell us why you won't present your statistics proving evolution can't occur

I have all ready done that. The core of the problem is that evolutionst think that the longer the time is, the higher the changes, but it is not true. The longer the time the lesser the change! This is because you can't just add chances but have to multiply them.
Quehoniaomath

Wed 15 Oct, 2014 10:48 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
We've shown yoou repeatedly. For example all the now extiinct hominims intermidiate in time and traitts between apes and us.

describing is not showing of course.
You can't show because there is NONE, NADA, ZILCH.

if you can show(!!!!) me 5 or more really intermediate forms I will humbly excuse myself, and accept evolution, as I have done in the past because I was indoctrinated with this ****, like you and others still are,

But there is really none, you only BELIEVE there is, hence I call it a religion.
0 Replies

farmerman

Wed 15 Oct, 2014 10:55 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:

For your sake I will believe you are not deliberate lying to us, But you are lying to yourself, because this is simply not true! You haven't researched this! And, indeed, have believed the authorities.

You are so unarmed to argue this point(that's why you talk out of your ass). Ive researched the several species of fossil that were important indicators of deposits of petroleum in specific horizons. (We call these types of critters Foraminiferans). Ive reseqrched several others and had students include specific portions of their theses /or dissertations devoted to specific species that act as "index fossils" of stratigraphic layers (like the fossils that first helped gould to define punctuated equilibrium).

Working in the field for almost 40 years has allowed me the opportunity to have "heard it all" from the science deniers. However, Im always incredulous as to why they cannot come up with anything new to throw out.

Quehoniaomath

Wed 15 Oct, 2014 11:00 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
You are so unarmed to argue this point(that's why you talk out of your ass). Ive researched the several species of fossil that were important indicators of deposits of petroleum in specific horizons. (We call these types of critters Foraminiferans). Ive reseqrched several others and had students include specific portions of their theses /or dissertations devoted to specific species that act as "index fossils" of stratigraphic layers (like the fossils that first helped gould to define punctuated equilibrium).

Working in the field for almost 40 years has allowed me the opportunity to have "heard it all" from the science deniers. However, Im always incredulous as to why they cannot come up with anything new to throw out.

Your post doesns't really say a thing, because, if you are blinded and hindred by the indoctrination that evolution is, you actually can't see clearly.
And I don't need anything new. In fact You do!

I asked in my last postings to SHOW ME!

You haven't done that! If they are really here they have been photographed for sure! They are that important!
Come on ,mate, bring them on! SHOW US!!

You can't!
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Wed 15 Oct, 2014 11:02 am
To be very clear ont this. We need to see it.

No describing by some nitwit professor, who doesn't know where his ass is!

0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Wed 15 Oct, 2014 11:04 am
And not olny I am saying this, mate
http://gerdapeacheysviews.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/david-raup.jpg
farmerman

Wed 15 Oct, 2014 11:08 am
@Quehoniaomath,
This quote has been quote mined and has had Raup himself take on the quote as being empty of substance and seprated by several interim pages
Quehoniaomath

Wed 15 Oct, 2014 11:14 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
This quote has been quote mined and has had Raup himself take on the quote as being empty of substance and seprated by several interim pages

yeah, yeah, yeah, everyone who doesn't agree with you is wrong of course.
He isn't the only one you know.
Don't you really see how desperately you are trying to convince yourself of the bullshit?

Anyway,

SHOW ME THE ******* EVIDENCE!!!
Quehoniaomath

Wed 15 Oct, 2014 11:18 am
Look these idiots about the fossil record. They PROJECT their evolution theory in it!

0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Wed 15 Oct, 2014 11:21 am
Quote:
Dr. A. H. Clark:

"No matter how far back we go in the fossil record of previous animal life upon earth, we find no trace of any animal forms which are intermediate between the various major groups of phyla.

A. H. Clark, The New Evolution; Zoogenesis Williams and Wilkins, Baltimore, 1930, page 189.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Wed 15 Oct, 2014 11:22 am
Quote:
Dr. E. C. Olson:

"The fossil record which has produced the problem, is not much help in its solution..

E. C. Olson, The Evolution of Life The New American Library, New York, 1965, page 94.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Wed 15 Oct, 2014 11:23 am
Quote:
Dr. David Kitts:

"Despite the bright promise that paleontology provides a means of 'seeing' evolution, it has presented some nasty difficulties for evolutionists, the most notorious of which is the presence of 'gaps' in the fossil record. Evolution requires intermediate forms between species and paleontology does not provide them."

David B. Kitts, "Paleontology and Evolutionary Theory" Evolution Vol. 28, (1974), page 466
cicerone imposter

Wed 15 Oct, 2014 11:27 am
@Quehoniaomath,
All humans migrated out from Africa. Where are the "gaps" that shows how humans transformed into different races? Physical gaps aren't necessary when DNA proves evolution. Also, Darwin's finches is proof that environment impacts living things in order for them to survive.

The geology of this planet continues to shift, and there is proof about the two ice ages. Those geological shifts and climate changes have impacted all living things on this planet. That's called 'evolution.'
0 Replies