Why do people deny evolution?

MontereyJack

Mon 13 Oct, 2014 08:58 am
quahog says:
Quote:
Only creationist sites??? LOl you are really full of it

Yeah, creationist sites, like the crap one you got your cite from, "evolutionfairytale.com", talk about the blind leading the blind.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Mon 13 Oct, 2014 09:16 am
@Krumple,
Quote:
You are either a troll or a total idiot or both, so which is it? He provided a link and you still ask where? Moron..

I really don't see a link here

And of course she uses an AH again! figures.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Mon 13 Oct, 2014 09:21 am
oh sorry

yeahh, that is because I have her on 'ignore' , she is too far gone! LOL

this one: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transitional_fossil

Really? are you deft??? wikipedia??????????????????????????

ONE OF THE MOST UNRELIABLE SOURCES ON THE INTERNET, MATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
parados

Mon 13 Oct, 2014 09:52 am
@Quehoniaomath,
The immune system debunks evolution? More nonsense from you. The immune system fights OUTSIDE invaders. My DNA is different from my parents but my immune system doesn't attack me.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Mon 13 Oct, 2014 10:13 am
Yes, quahog, I am, as a matter of fact, deft. Quite deft, thank you. (you might want to look the word up). You, on the other hand, are not. And we have been thru the whole wikipedia thing before, too. It has been tested and found to compare quite well to traditional print encyclopedias. Your sources have had no vetting whatsoever. Which is why they generally bear so little relation to reality.
0 Replies

Germlat

Mon 13 Oct, 2014 11:04 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:

oh sorry

yeahh, that is because I have her on 'ignore' , she is too far gone! LOL

this one: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transitional_fossil

Really? are you deft??? wikipedia??????????????????????????

ONE OF THE MOST UNRELIABLE SOURCES ON THE INTERNET, MATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I was hoping not everyone on the internet thinks all data is accurate ... Consider the source...always!
Quehoniaomath

Mon 13 Oct, 2014 11:31 am
@Germlat,
Quote:
I was hoping not everyone on the internet thinks all data is accurate ... Consider the source...always!

source? How to know it is reliable?

You don't need a source here, just some logical thinking and commo sense!

Something most evolutionist lack.
Germlat

Mon 13 Oct, 2014 11:34 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:

Quote:

Darn....I fed the troll.
Quehoniaomath

Mon 13 Oct, 2014 11:36 am
@Germlat,
Quote:
Darn....I fed the troll.

why> Only because I don't agree one yyota with the mainstream bullshit?

very strange reaction indeed.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Mon 13 Oct, 2014 11:39 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:

Quote:

Gotta take this opportunity to agree with you here, Q.

ANYONE actually arguing this thing with you...in fact, anyone discussing it with you in any way...probably lacks common sense.
Quehoniaomath

Mon 13 Oct, 2014 12:51 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
ANYONE actually arguing this thing with you...in fact, anyone discussing it with you in any way...probably lacks common sense.

Because.....????

wait for it.....

0 Replies

MontereyJack

Mon 13 Oct, 2014 12:57 pm
because you are totally lacking in it.
0 Replies

Wilso

Mon 13 Oct, 2014 03:04 pm
Guys (or girls -sorry), you are giving this sad attention seeking loser what he craves. Attention. Ignore it. It's not worth the time of any rational person. Eventually it will slink away and feed somewhere else.
shimply

Mon 13 Oct, 2014 10:29 pm
@JimmyJ,
Of course, just like one can deny Gravity, Magnetism, Electricity, although it makes NO difference to the fact these things exist.
Quehoniaomath

Mon 13 Oct, 2014 10:45 pm
@shimply,
Quote:
Of course, just like one can deny Gravity, Magnetism, Electricity, although it makes NO difference to the fact these things exist.

Sounds good eh? But the real fact is that no one really knows what these things really are! That someone is familiar with he terms doesn't mean he understands them! And having a formulau doesn't also mean one understands1 It only means one can manipulate. That is completely different from deep insights.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Mon 13 Oct, 2014 10:45 pm
@Wilso,
E.O. Wilson, the world-famous entemologist, multiple prestiugious award winner, and emeritus professor at Harvard, has spent almost eighty years (he started very young) studying the natural world up very close and in exhaustive detail. He summarizes his conclusions in his latest book, as quoted in Sunday's Boston"Globe":
t
Quote:
We were created not by a supernatural intelligencw, but by chance and necessity as one species out of millions of species in Earth's biosphere...[T]here is no evidence of an eternal grace shining down upon us, no demonstrable destiny or purpose assigned us, no second life vouchsafed us for the end of the present one...Humanity arose as an accident of evolution, a product of random mutation and natural selection. Our species was just one of many twists and turns in a single lineage of Old World primates.

He's spent decades actually detmining how nature works, rather than quahog, who's self-vaunted research as far as I can tell consists solely of READING the loonier creationist/fundamentalist religious/conspiracy theory sites and books i.e. nothing an actual scientist would consider research, it's all secondary or tertiary or quaternary sources, and even the primary cources for the material he cites aren't based on anything actual, but rather uninformed speculation. Wilson is infinitely more credible than quahog.

Quehoniaomath

Mon 13 Oct, 2014 10:49 pm
@Wilso,
Quote:
Guys (or girls -sorry), you are giving this sad attention seeking loser what he craves. Attention. Ignore it. It's not worth the time of any rational person. Eventually it will slink away and feed somewhere else.

I I am a attention seeker, what the **** are you doing here? Looks like projection to me!

I really, really mean every word I write. That you can only think that that is for attention seeking just shows how narrow minded you are.
And who the hell are you to tell other people what to do or not?????
The sheer arrogance of what you write is unbelievable!

please leave me and other , more serious people, alone!
And how odd it is that you keep on reading my postings and in the meantime you want other people to ognore me!!

You are indeed a very strange girl!
cicerone imposter

Mon 13 Oct, 2014 10:55 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
"Narrow minded YOU are...."

ROFLMAO

You're one of the most uninformed posters on a2k in all the years I've been here!

0 Replies

Alqaholic

Mon 13 Oct, 2014 11:10 pm
@JimmyJ,
I'll get back to you in a few million years.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Tue 14 Oct, 2014 12:11 am
Yet, this disguised religious philosophy has taken the scientific community by
storm. The vanguard theory of evolution has taken on an almost sacred status.
Who dares question it or openly admit that they do not see the emperor's clothes without putting their reputations and, on occasion, even their careers in jeopardy? I for one have been honestly looking for the emperor's clothes for some time now. But, the more I look the more naked he gets.
Surprisingly, I am not alone in my blindness. A number of very highly educated men and women of science have and are openly questioning the sacred status of the theory of evolution. Of course, we may be too ignorant, stupid, or insane to see the rich clothes that are right there before our very eyes. However, never underestimate the "crazy" or the "blind". History has often shown that those who were crazy and blind in their own day turned out to be right after all.