Why do people deny evolution?

Quehoniaomath

Sun 12 Oct, 2014 11:57 pm
@Krumple,
Quote:
It makes me laugh every time a dumbass says or asks such a question. Essentially what it says to me is that you KNOW religion is bullshit and you are hoping to lump evolution into the same bullshit category that ALL religions are in.

It's like you are trying to build a premise by saying, if you call yourself a dumbshit then everyone else is a dumbshit. So you'll just call yourself a dumbshit so that everyone is now a dumbshit. The only thing is, the premise is false, just like your premise that evolution is a religion is false.

But I don't expect a dumb ass to understand something as simple as that.

Dumbass? Need Ad Hominems like fm? That is a Big Sign of Deep Weakness!

Anyway, because you don't understand the question and it is too difficult for you, let me re-phrase,and please give a clear and concise answer, not like the vague one above, agreed?

DO YOU STILL BELIEVE IN EVOLUTION????

a yes, or no will suffice! Wink

Krumple

Sun 12 Oct, 2014 11:58 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:

Quote:
I just refuted the book with two paragraphs

of course not, you haven't even begun to read the book.
Talking about being scientifuc

AND you haven't answered my question (sigh):

One more question, do you actually, really, deeply believe in the religion called evolution?

But I'll humor you for a minute. Let's say evolution is a religion. So what? There is FAR more supporting evidence for evolution and the theory itself has given rise to many different forms of science. Something NO religions can ever claim or have done. So therefore IF evolution is a religion it is far superior to all religions in that regard. I could NOT care any less if you want to say evolution is a religion.
Quehoniaomath

Sun 12 Oct, 2014 11:59 pm
@Krumple,
Quote:
But I'll humor you for a minute. Let's say evolution is a religion. So what? There is FAR more supporting evidence for evolution and the theory itself has given rise to many different forms of science. Something NO religions can ever claim or have done. So therefore IF evolution is a religion it is far superior to all religions in that regard. I could NOT care any less if you want to say evolution is a religion.

please answer my extremely and very simple question first!
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Mon 13 Oct, 2014 12:00 am
Btw does this still hold?

Quote:
“the genetic matter of apes and humans is 99% identical"
0 Replies

Krumple

Mon 13 Oct, 2014 12:00 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:

Dumbass? Need Ad Hominems like fm? That is a Big Sign of Deep Weakness!

Anyway, because you don't understand the question and it is too difficult for you, let me re-phrase,and please give a clear and concise answer, not like the vague one above, agreed?

a yes, or no will suffice! Wink

You don't even understand what an ad hominem is.

If I said you were wrong because you are a dumbass then that would be one. But just to call you a dumbass is NOT an ad hominem. Why not actually learn what logical fallacies are before you attempt to use one?
Quehoniaomath

Mon 13 Oct, 2014 12:02 am
@Krumple,
Quote:

If I said you were wrong because you are a dumbass then that would be one. But just to call you a dumbass is NOT an ad hominem. Why not actually learn what logical fallacies are before you attempt to use one?

LOL. of course calling some one a dumbass is a AH.

man o man where is this one coming from?

Now

ANSWER MY QUESTION PLEASE!

a yes, or no will suffice

Krumple

Mon 13 Oct, 2014 12:04 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:

Quote:

LOL. of course calling some one a dumbass is a AH.

man o man where is this one coming from?

Now

ANSWER MY QUESTION PLEASE!

You are a moron. Not an ad hominem.. it is a fact.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Mon 13 Oct, 2014 12:06 am
Well, it seems this one can't even answer a simple question! so much for 'science'!

Quehoniaomath

Mon 13 Oct, 2014 12:12 am
Well, it seems she can't.

QED
0 Replies

Krumple

Mon 13 Oct, 2014 12:18 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:

Well, it seems this one can't even answer a simple question! so much for 'science'!

Nope there is no need to believe in it. It is based on facts. It is a reality. It is really what is happening. To say that I believe it would undermine it's credibility. Evolution is a fact. Regardless if I believe in it or not, it is happening. To deny that it is happening is just plain ignorance of reality.
Wilso

Mon 13 Oct, 2014 01:39 am
Don't feed the troll.
Quehoniaomath

Mon 13 Oct, 2014 02:48 am
@Krumple,
Quote:
Nope there is no need to believe in it. It is based on facts. It is a reality. It is really what is happening. To say that I believe it would undermine it's credibility. ]Evolution is a fact. Regardless if I believe in it or not, it is happening. To deny that it is happening is just plain ignorance of reality

Please, tell me where you base the 'fact'' things on!
Seriously, if there are facts, I won't call it a religion/belief.
Until that time, It really is nothing more then a religion!
So show those facts! You very simply can't.

0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Mon 13 Oct, 2014 02:49 am
@Wilso,
Quote:
Don't feed the troll.

Sorry, I can't resist it! Wink
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Mon 13 Oct, 2014 03:21 am
Why don't people see that the evolution-shite-religion is a Deep Deception?
And that the Emperor has no clothes?

Brainwashing? Hypnosis? Indoctrination? Errr.. YES!!!

0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Mon 13 Oct, 2014 06:50 am
What a mess this garbage called evolution is in!!!

Here is another problem:

The fossil record contains fossils of only complete and fully-formed species. There are no fossils of partially-evolved species to indicate that a gradual process of evolution ever occurred. Even among evolutionists there are diametrically different interpretations and reconstructions of the fossils used to support human evolution from a supposed ape-like ancestry

Even if evolution takes millions and millions of years, we should still be able to see some stages of its process. But, we simply don't observe any partially-evolved fish, frogs, lizards, birds, dogs, cats among us. Every species of plant and animal is complete and fully-formed.

Another problem is how could partially-evolved plant and animal species survive over millions of years when their basic organs and tissues were still in the process of evolving? How, for example, were animals breathing, eating, and reproducing if there respiratory, digestive, and reproductive organs were still evolving?

Ah well, by the day it becomes clearesr and clearer it is a bundle of heavy ****!

I even can't comprehend people defend this ****!

My guess is evolution-bollocks-fundamental- evolutionists live on heroine and coke mixed with some meth! Really!

Quehoniaomath

Mon 13 Oct, 2014 07:53 am
And then we have this: Yaawwnnnn

Evolution and the immune system.

Evolutionists stay away from this subject like it's the plague. Why? The immune system, and how it works, debunks evolution all by itself. And what's even worse is an animal's immune system is much stronger than a human's so changes in animals will be fought harder. Just go and research what's involved in organ transplants, and the immune system, and find out. Even though the change is within the same species, the immune system will fight it unless immune system suppressants are taken for the person's whole remaining life. Which brings up the question: What suppressed the immune system during the changes of evolution?

Eh?!

MontereyJack

Mon 13 Oct, 2014 08:36 am
@Quehoniaomath,
quahog says:

Quote:
Please, tell me where you base the 'fact'' things on!
Seriously, if there are facts, I won't call it a religion/belief.
Until that time, It really is nothing more then a religion!
So show those facts! You very simply can't

VERY SIMPLY, WE HAVE SHOWN THEM. REPEATEDLY.

You are, as usual, full of shite re transitional fossils. Are you one of those idiots who think that a transitional fossil of a bird ancestor would have to have one wing and one forelimb? That's not the way evolution and life work. The transitional form has some traits of the ancestor and some of whatever we think of as the successor species but is fully functional itself. And those intermediate forms clearly exist.

Try reading something other than creationist sites for a change. Try something a bit more authoritative:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transitional_fossil
Quehoniaomath

Mon 13 Oct, 2014 08:46 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:

Ok, now tell me where!

Only creationist sites??? LOl you are really full of it!
MontereyJack

Mon 13 Oct, 2014 08:50 am

Where? Read the several hundred pages of this thread. Or look at the cite I just gave you.

where
0 Replies

Krumple

Mon 13 Oct, 2014 08:51 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:

Quote:

Ok, now tell me where!

Only creationist sites??? LOl you are really full of it!

You are either a troll or a total idiot or both, so which is it? He provided a link and you still ask where? Moron..